It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Wow. I just stepped outside and everything feels different!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
DG, apparently what you experienced and what I experienced are polar opposites. What I experienced was like witnessing the birth of an entirely new world. It was like the astral earth was manifesting in the physical for me.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I get that "feeling" all the time... Colors seem out of place, details seem more complex, your body feels elevated and your mind feels connected.

It's like you see the big picture and the smallest change all at the same time.

I also feel the change in heavenly bodies and the spikes of time speeding up and slowing down at times.

It's like having a dream while your awake and you can't tell if it's real or not.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by DEUCE N CHICA]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
A moment of Hyper-accuity. Keep in your mind all the action that is currently happening, a star exploding, a city's mainstreet, an ocean swell, deep-earth movements, your internal functions, atoms acting, etc. and you will remain in that state. It feels good, and it invokes creative energy. We are connected to all.

yeah i've had many of these sensation s and it made me question like why things had to eb donne a certain way and it felt drone like i i felt like i was unplugged per se and able to see from outside looking in to realize the ridiculous life well all lead here having to be part of this machine we call living

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes I have felt that, it s a very euphoric experience, most the time.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi Deeg! I just wanted to tell you that I have felt this many times. I don't think it's about a specific time. I think we experience it based on our own experience. The world is changing. Probably much more than we know. Shifts are happening.

Shifts happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by geek101
DG....i have had this too and unlike most here, but like you, i didnt like it.
World Watcher described it perfectly to me when she said that you feel like you dont belong. It's very strange. Really odd feeling.

See, during the whole time I had it, about three months, I felt more peaceful, more alive than I have ever felt in my life. I was saddened when everything just returned to the same bland world that I am used to...

Me too speaker, it went on for many months, the bland world did come back but every once and a while I get a glimpse, you can contuniue to have these experiences, you can actually live in them. The Bread of heaven.

I think it is the burdens of life that get in the way.

What DG is feeling is empathy, I would imagine.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've been feeling like that too, probably for the past few weeks, it seems like it started when it started getting cooler here, when Autumn came. I go out and colors are brighter and there's like a kind of 'glowing' to everything, if that makes sense. It can be so strange that I have to go inside to kind of ground myself. Even driving can feel a bit strange, like nothing is quite 'real'.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Can't remember if it was last night or the night before since I work nights and have taken off for the last few nights my schedule is off but yeah really odd. It felt strangely surreal.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Whoa, I thought I was going nuts. Thanks for posting that. Got basically the same thing happening to me for the last year or so. Except for the sadness feelings. Mine is neutral. The only feeling I get is "I don't belong here" type of thing. Scared the living daylights out of me the first time. Heart pounding, shaking and energy levels low. Low energy levels might have been after the adrenaline rush. I've spent a long time searching on the internet to try to find some other experiences and explanations of sort. The only thing I came up with is this one, that points to "awareness".

... As we continue our climb on our journey of spiritual growth, we pass through sphere after sphere of awareness. Each one in turn showing us more of reality. The progress ever upward and outward sooner or later drastically changes our experience of reality. Things begin to seem extremely “weird” and unusual; experience of all sorts of phenomenon become quite common. The existence of other realms becomes a given, along with the beings and entities that reside within them. Synchronisities, visions, so called “psychic” abilities eventually become the norm. Not something to be merely believed in, because at this point you see them as being as real as gravity....

Spheres of Awareness

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
THAT'S INSANE!!!!!!! Yesterday I was driving with my girlfriend, and she can vouch for me, and I was just like "Does everything seem different to you?" and she said "Ummm.. no" and I said "Everything just seems weird, I don't know how to describe it.. Its like the lighting is way different or something" She didn't think anything was different.. now today I don't feel like that anymore.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Ketzer22]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's a feeling of immense energy. I feel that when a storm is approaching, the static in the area. I've also had situations where it was very spiritual in nature, making the environment seem surreal.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Mine was completely spiritual. I mean, as I keep saying, it was like I was witnessing the birth of a new world before my very eyes. However, it has faded... I have had renewed glimpses of it here and there, but nothing that was lasting.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
interesting..
hope this is not because of chemtrails..

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

They seem to get blamed for everything else.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
well, if we´d know what these maggots plan with that..

no,.I´m german, I dont live in the US.. I really wonder what the sick mass media tells you about that at all..

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
dg : Your awareness of something being different has led to this great
thread. I believe, at a particular time and particular place, some of us are
presented with this "moment of hyper-accuity", be it euphoric or fear-
based. I believe I have experienced both, but I do so enjoy the euphoric
sensations much more.
It's as if you were "chosen" to feel this, . .or see that.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have previously posted on ATS that I have genuine intuitive feeling that"something big is about to happen".
I can not even begin to rationalise this feeling.
I know DG has also previously stated that she too has this ominous feeling.
Maybe it is just a further manifestation of this intuitive instinct.
I don't know

I do think that the experience DG and others describe is different to the one's I felt years ago.

I felt out of control but afterwards had a feeling of complete togetherness with my environment.
It was that unusual I have never dared speak about it till now.

I sometimes wish I could experience this again as I think I am now more capable of understanding and accepting the experience.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just a theory, but it mightt be an animal instinct that warns of something. It happend on the 30th right? The day of an earthquake. And for some people on Halloween, The day of a strong aftershock.

This might be a little off topic, But my eyelid started twitching vigorusly the day of the earthquake, and the day of the aftershock(Cool word
)

[edit on 1-11-2007 by shiman]

[edit on 1-11-2007 by shiman]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have had this many time they are my "moments of clarity". Now i think a little different when this happens. Imagine the films Matrix and Trueman Show. Well to me its like ive just stepped on the stage when they were not expecting me too and i nearly (Just nearly) caught them out and for a few brief moments can see the world for what it really is being created and living before me. Does that make sense????

Other times when this happens it can feel like everything is alive, every blade of grass and even inanimate objects like i can feel the connection in a molecular way between everything like its all one big field of energy vibrating differently for different objects

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
When things like this happen to me its usually during a moment of intense calm and relaxation. Its the greatest feeling in the world. But when I try and replicate the calm and relaxation it never seems to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join