It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Wow. I just stepped outside and everything feels different!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
First of, i want you all to know that i am drug free, and dont drink but occasionally. Tonight is not the night.

I just went outside to get a pack of cigs from my car and things felt different!!! I cant explain it but it didnt seem "real"...the lawn, the street, the car, the truck, my deck...it all felt different.

Has anyone been outside and experienced something similar tonight?

Please please let me know. I am totally freaked out!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A moment of Hyper-accuity. Keep in your mind all the action that is currently happening, a star exploding, a city's mainstreet, an ocean swell, deep-earth movements, your internal functions, atoms acting, etc. and you will remain in that state. It feels good, and it invokes creative energy. We are connected to all.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Try to feel the earth falling around the sun and the sun moving around the galaxy and the galaxy turning around the universe at millions of miles an hour.

Welcome to my world.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A moment of Hyper-accuity:

I never heard of that. Could be, but has anyone experienced the same thing tonight? I'm in the North East, not that it would make any difference at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah i've felt that a couple of times. Its like your entire perception of life is on a different frequency; everything is not as you knew it was for that short period of time. I havnt gone out tonight, but kudos to you for experiancing it, means that your pretty in-tune with everything as Depth om had said.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, I tried it. I went outside. I don't usually mind what I felt, but I'll tell you anyways: cold.

That's awesome though. What kind of different? Clarity, or dreamlike surrealism?

Lately I have been noticing the world with more clarity, as though I can see the details of everything, can feel them. It is beautiful.

I ask: what were you doing before you went outside?

Nyorai

[edit on 30/10/2007 by Nyorai]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I felt like that yesterday but it wore off.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
OMG Dg!! Yes, I was outside just a few moments ago locking up my chickens for the night, it's well past their bedtime too, and my chickens were outside. I thought what the heck? Chickens can't see in the dark..know what I mean.? Freaky! Maybe theres some gothic witches flying around spooking the place up...it is the eve of Halloween

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well, this is my first time experiencing this and i didnt like it.

It felt like things didnt belong where they were- something strange.

I was right here on ATS before i ran outside- and watching CNN simultaneously. Nothing special.

If anyone else experienced this tonight please let me know?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
OMG Dg!! Yes, I was outside just a few moments ago locking up my chickens for the night, it's well past their bedtime too, and my chickens were outside. I thought what the heck? Chickens can't see in the dark..know what I mean.? Freaky! Maybe theres some gothic witches flying around spooking the place up...it is the eve of Halloween
I didnt know you were a farm girl!
Chickens can catch colds and become very sick, i know, i grew up among them. Then there's the Chupacabras you have to worry about.

Are you saying you also felt something "out of place"???
This is weird!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
can't say i've experienced anything out of the ordinary tonight myself.

what ever you felt though sounds strange..

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I just went outside and checked. Everything seemed copacetic except the coyotes were howling a little longer than usual and I saw a green star.

But I know the feeling you are talking about dg, but I haven't felt it in quite some time.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I felt a shift of some sort at 10:30 AM MST today

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ron Paul was on the tonight show.

How are you feeling now? ok?
Did it stop when you came back in?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

this has happened to me several times in my life ( I am 56 ) it is tangible you feel it as sort of pressure all around you is it a time shift? at the time you experienced yours' i felt a feeling that i could accomplish anything I set my mind to. actually felt it in every fiber! still lingers even now.
(i accomplished four tough plumbing problems at the house that were well beyond me, in the last few days, no joke i stink at plumbing and pay a fortune to plumbers!)enjoy the ride pay attention to all things around you when this happens. i don't know the what or why of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, now that you mention it...

I was in school last night, taking a test. Math. When I finished it, I felt like if things went well, I could score a D on it this time.

So, yeah.

That's probably not what you're talking about though.

I've felt like I was somewhere else at times. My head felt all weird and dizzy for no reason. I've never done drugs, hit my head, or had head related health issues, so it was kinda weird. Nothing felt real.

[edit on 10/31/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It feels uncannily 'still' tonight.
I don't know if that's exacty the way to put it.

Kinda like ..just after you light a firework and waiting for a bang or fizzle.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I did the other day before the earthquake hit in San Jose. IT just felt WEIRD outside.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
When this happens take off your shoes and place your feet firmly in the earth. Close your eyes and feel the gratitude that existence has given you and continues to shower on you. Your acute awareness has kicked in and until you adjust to the higher dimensional level that comes with awareness of this magnitude it will feel a little surreal. Wonderful DgTempe my sweet and rising friend!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Several times I have experienced "strange" sensations suddenly.
How best to describe it?
Difficult. As if caught somewhere in between the here and now and somewhere quite different, as if in another plain or level, but acutely aware of one's surroundings and environment.

I have never mentioned this to anyone before.
I have actually felt too embarrased to, they were unsettling for someone who is normally so level headed.

When they occurred I had never been drinking or anything.
It has not happened for some time now.

After the initial feeling of unease at such an unusal experience I always felt a feeling like "everything's ok".

Don't know if that's how you felt dg, strange that it should happen tonight.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join