It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy electromagnetic motor finally a reality?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
If this unit works and one will put out 300KW Ill buy one myself, and I'll hook it up at my home and watch my meter run backwards and the power company can send me a check every month for selling the extra energy, or I could store it on site for other projects...

But I have a feeling some sort of feds and power company people would be there to inspect it for compliance... compliance being whatever they can make up from thin air I bet...
Not really sure... to use something like this you would need some extra money and a good attorney to be able to keep it running.. maybe 2 or 3 big city lawyers even ...seriously

I hope this is for real and we can import them!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It could take a while for free energy to come to market... Perhaps it's time to start playing with electronics... electromagnetic coils, resistors, capacitors.

Here's a pretty simple project that has therapeutic applications. A Bob Beck magnetic pulser

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

I believe the possibility to tap into "ZPE" or some over-unity effect is a real one... however, I do not believe it will be done with magnets and yogurt cups.

My bet would be a sort of exploit on the behavior of electrons in crystalline structures. Again - I'm not quite sure how, I'm just saying that's where I'd start tinkering. I have a hunch that all of those ancient legends of crystals and amulets being a source of power/mysticism are perhaps based on real effects. There is certainly plenty to be discovered there - be it "over-unity" or not.

The other area would be in high energy physics - specifically with control over the geometric dispersion of electromagnetic and electrostatic fields - IE, standing waves and the like. Some really interesting things can be done with standing sound and structural waves - including the ability to use those energies in ways they cannot normally be used (sound being used to 'levitate' a Styrofoam cup or other light object, for example).

Those are where some of tomorrow's "ground breaking physics" are going to take place - and where we'd be more likely to locate any existing loopholes to the laws of thermodynamics - be it a complete upheaval or some sort of 'portal' to a larger system that we do not yet realize is part of our universe (IE - our universe is not a closed system and therefor subject to influence by other factors that do not necessarily have to comply with the same laws).

The most convincing argument I've heard for a magnetic "perpetual energy" device suggests it is able to draw heat from the world around it and convert it directly into mechanical energy... which would certainly change our understanding of entropy (and would mean that systems can move from states of lower order to higher order - even though no energy is lost or created, it is - according to our very extensive human experience - not supposed to happen).

Though I've not seen that one replicated.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Steorn's Orbo technology has been around for a while but apparently is still in the testing phase:

Steorn's Home Page

[edit on 6/6/10 by plumranch]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This seems to say it all ...
PerenTech (US licensee?)

NOTE: The Perendev electromagnetic motor has not been validated. Despite diligent efforts to confirm these claims, no evidence has been supplied that such a system works, let alone that it exists. (Apr. 24, 2007)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's not the repulsion of the magnets that gives you the free energy, although such a device perfectly calibrated and aligned with earth might very well work.

Check out the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator by Tom Bearden.

Tom is the absolute man when it comes to exploiting radiant/ vacuum/ scalar/ omni-dimensional/ infinite/ time energy.

It's all based on the common dipole, which provides a gateway to the vacuum. By exciting a magnet, this energy flows - all one must do is collect it. The hard part is controlling the very low voltage and very brief activation pulse.

Apparently you can also use potential energy to "ride the sea" of vacuum energy. This is the John Bedini method of creating a negative resistor. A way of doing this is to give a brief charge to a battery, causing electrons to build up on the plates but not flow through the heavy atoms of the internal H field (if I'm not mistaken), increasing their potential energy. The circuit is then switched away from the source power and the sea flows, charging the battery and powering the load. Again, controlling the pulse and switching is the hard part. Jim Watson built a very large one and presented it to the community.

The science is all based on readily available information found in particle physics, ignored by electronics students and teachers who don't wise up and walk across campus.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

So: Is this another apparent hoax like the Irish compant Stoern?...

Does this help you answer your own question? How to spot a 'Free Energy Scam' (the advice is from a 'free energy device researcher', not a debunker).

By the way Steorn fits this guys criteria exactly. And Stoern is claiming they are making 2M euros from licensing their ORBO fraud this year. 5000 suckers ...er... marks ...er... customers, that's it, customers, at over 400 Euros a pop.

I like magnetic motors as toys, but that is an expensive toy, and it isn't even a toy, its just the plans for the toy, or more likely, just the license for the technology behind the design of the toy so you can make your own plans. (The technology which is, by the way fundamentally identical to the other several hundred magnetic motor toys available on the internet).

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The guy at Perendev turned out to be a Charlatan and was finally arrested in Europe I believe..

Geeze, I gotta learn to notice the OP date and not answer with fluff until I've read the new stuff at the bottom.

Good find.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

So: Is this another apparent hoax like the Irish compant Stoern?...
Does this help you answer your own question? How to spot a 'Free Energy Scam' (the advice is from a 'free energy device researcher', not a debunker).
Interesting link but somehow he ended up with two #3s. I like the 2nd #3:

3. The invention violates current laws of physics.
Well, that's OK
I like the way he says "current" laws of physics. Who would care about the "past" laws of physics and who knows the "future" laws of physics?

I don't get the obsession with breaking the laws of physics. Machines like the "atmos clock" can run forever with no batteries, or winding and doesn't violate the laws of physics so why the need to try so hard to violate the laws of physics when that's not even necessary?

But the rest of that link is pretty interesting regarding clues about scammers.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

You are right. But "free energy" or overunity is not impossible in an open system.

A wind-powered generator can generate power indefinitely, if it's windy indefinitely.

A generator at a dam can generate indefinitely as long as the river keeps flowing.

Etc etc.

However, in both circumstances, power is entering the system in the form of solar energy, which is ultimately hydrogen fusion. The wind and water head that turn the generator are only present because of solar power input into the system. I know Tom likes to use that example but it's a poor one.

The energy comes from the "vacuum" or fabric of space basically. It has been proven to exist in mainstream physics by Lee, Yang, Wu etc and Nobel prizes have been given out.

If you listen to the way people like Bearden and Bedini describe it, basically the energy has always been there, but electrical engineers have always been using poor circuit designs that kill off the excess energy instead of doing useful work with it.

Well, that's the latest cool thing to say when asked where the power comes from. However, none of the Bedini nor Bearden supposed power sources (ever seen one demonstrated - at all?) really seem to draw on any vacuum source in the way that a Casimir collapse device does, for example. Tom at least tries to toss in some Bohm and handwaves a lot while quoting Myron Evans' prechewed math as his own.

The MEG was an exercise in bad instrumentation. It doesn't generate a thing.

At least with Steorn, there are some interesting bits that make you go "hmm". With Tom it's more "You can't measure pulse power that way, you're setup's wrong".

About the only really interesting thing over at cheniere is a graphic he stuck on one of his slide sets - it's from a slide show of a classified project overview at Kirtland. It's even to scale. He doesn't label it or mention it in the context of the slide, although it explains the core methodology of his theory if you understand it, sans all the hype. I always wondered if he'd stuck it on there as a sort of easter egg, and who he got it from.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I've read a ton of his stuff and I feel Tom has made significant contributions to the science of scalar/radiant/vacuum energy. He also seems to have detailed knowledge about the soviet involvement with such technology and the status of the 'energy weapon arms race' between Russia / NWO / others.

I feel what he's shared has been invaluable to my understanding of scalar energy and the world. It sounds like you know more than I do, though, so correct me if I'm wrong by believing he speaks the truth on these matters.

The Casimir collapse device appears to be quite interesting indeed - thanks for that.

Did you see the recent posting about Chukanov who uses ball lightning? Apparently he was denied access to the Canadian Stock Exchange because his device was "dangeorus to the political system". Hey, at least they were honest.
His site where he admitted that has changed... now he claims they are biased against him for believing in God
which may be partially true. I think TPTB are afraid of religion... but I feel the political system excuse is more accurate. We can't just have everyone and their dog creating scalar phasers with unlimited power.

Man, it would be funny if some rich guy secretly developed stuff like in Iron Man.

[edit on 2010-6-9 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by Bedlam

I've read a ton of his stuff and I feel Tom has made significant contributions to the science of scalar/radiant/vacuum energy. He also seems to have detailed knowledge about the soviet involvement with such technology and the status of the 'energy weapon arms race' between Russia / NWO / others.

I feel what he's shared has been invaluable to my understanding of scalar energy and the world. It sounds like you know more than I do, though, so correct me if I'm wrong by believing he speaks the truth on these matters.

Well, my personal take on the thing is along these lines: there is no such thing as "scalar EM". "Radiant energy" is a Bedini con job, primarily. Tom is a closet aether believer, and a lot of what he's trying to feed you is an aether-worldview primer all sugar coated for your consumption. If you pin him down on it, he'll eventually admit that he believes all EM is longitudinal, which you can then pound him on it by asking how in the hell you polarize EM, if that's true. He will then run off chanting about cur dogs.

Zero point energy, in its physics definition, DOES exist. So does the energy surrounding conductors and the associated Poynting vector, again by the physics definition.

The issue comes with extracting the energy from the vacuum. Tom bridles at the use of the volume integral that renormalizes this energy out of existence, with the exception of what the Poynting vector allows to flow. But the problem is, it really doesn't matter what the static energy value is in a continuum. That sounds odd, I know. But it's true anyway. You extract energy from an energetic system by having gradients. In a uniformly energetic field, there is no energy flow, and it's not extractable at all. If you try to operate a Carnot engine in a uniform 500 degree C furnace, nothing happens, because the only energy you can extract is by rejecting heat energy to a cold sink. In a uniformly near-infinite energy field that's uniform, it doesn't matter that the energy is near infinite, because there's no gradient, no cold dump, no place for the energy to flow to. That's why that integral exists that Tom hates. It removes useless constant background energetic states.

In the case of a Casimir device, you're exploiting microfluctuations in that vacuum's energy state. These can be quite small, so that you really don't have a lot of energy differential to exploit. But it allows you to actually prove that the thing exists.

BTW, at this point the other person generally runs off and posts a link to wikipedia's article on scalar fields. That's different from scalar EM. A scalar field is one where the data has no vector. For example, a temperature map of the US depicts a scalar field - there is no vector associated with temperature. However, there always is with EM. That dipole is instant vector.

I also like that thing he always hums in about when you create a dipole, it spews infinite amounts of energy, bla bla bla. I think he's got an F-key programmed to paste that text.

Here's a reformulated way to look at it, I'll try to do it with a minimum of physics.

Envision a rock at the bottom of a cliff. It has a certain amount of gravitic potential energy, in relation to the Earth at ground level there. Relative to other items at the bottom of the cliff, it's got none - they're at the same level. As I carry the rock up the cliff, it's steadily building up potential energy relative to the ground level below. But it's also building up gravitic potential energy with respect to all the items at the bottom of the cliff too! My God! If there are a 99 rocks at the bottom of the cliff, then I've invested potential energy (mgh) by carrying the rock up the cliff, and gotten back 100 times that energy in apparent potential energy, because I not only have the gpe with respect to the ground level, I also have it with respect to 99 rocks at the bottom of the cliff! I've got a 100x overunity cliff!

That's what he's saying with his dipole creation/spewing energy forever argument. The problem is, you can only push the rock off the cliff once, and you'll get back what you put in to carry it up there, which is mgh. I don't get to push it off the cliff 100 times, recovering apparent potential energy with respect to each object at ground level.

Apparently he was denied access to the Canadian Stock Exchange because his device was "dangeorus to the political system". Hey, at least they were honest...

I believe that Chukanov claimed that they said they denied him access because his political beliefs stated on his website were "dangerous to the political system", not the device, but at any rate, have you actually seen the original document from the CSE, as posted by them? The closest I've heard to the horse's mouth was what Chukanov himself said. If they'd said "No, you are a charlatan" he could have just made up the statement about politics and posted it on his website. Until I see it denied or admitted to by someone at CSE I have to say it's a sort of questionable-to-fakey sort of statement, as there's no way to verify it at all.

It's a twist on the "dog ate my homework" save the free energy guys often do when it gets down to having to ante up.

edit PS: You DO know that Tom bought his PhD for $300 from a diploma mill, right?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

They do work. It just north on north repulsion. If you have 7 magnets on the inner ring and 8 on the outer ring, you always have power one direction. I don't know why you think this is against the laws of physics. Magnets are not makeing energy out of nothing. The energy comes from field flows. WHy is it so hard to believe that with the trillions of tons of mass of the sun and other objects that have fields that you can take this flow and align it to do work. People are just stupid. Not you sir, but the debunking comes from scared energy people and lazy people that are too dumb to make it themselves. This has been known since the beginning of time. Stupid people shouldn't breath. This is not directed to you, just the population of people that have allowed themselves to be dumed down to the point of ignorance. Thanks for the thread, and really is it that hard. It is so simple. I don't care about spelling mistakes. I guess im too lazy to hit the backspace.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by autoprotolysis

They do work. It just north on north repulsion. If you have 7 magnets on the inner ring and 8 on the outer ring, you always have power one direction. I don't know why you think this is against the laws of physics. Magnets are not makeing energy out of nothing. The energy comes from field flows. WHy is it so hard to believe that with the trillions of tons of mass of the sun and other objects that have fields that you can take this flow and align it to do work.

Are you saying that by arranging a few magnets on my workbench I can tap into "field flows" caused by the Sun? Please be specific.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join