It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy electromagnetic motor finally a reality?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If you carefully look at the "product list" on the site linked to from the OP, you will notice a series of spelling errors that cannot be made by a person with half decent education.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If you carefully look at the "product list" on the site linked to from the OP, you will notice a series of spelling errors that cannot be made by a person with half decent education.
reply to post by buddhasystem

Hi Buddha, English is their 2nd language. Also they're not using a spell check. I have mentioned this earlier re their English.
I was a French language translator once and sympathize.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonemaverick
The problem with this is that magnets that are used to power something lose their magnetism, whether it happens slowly or quickly depends on the strength of the magnet and the amount of work being done by it. I don't care how you "focus and shield" a magnetic field, if it's doing work the magnet that's creating the field is gradually becoming demagnetized. Period.

Yea thats the common assumption.

Originally posted by plumranch
And here is a good site debunking magnetic motors which I assume this is.

Quote from the same article-
I have a set of 36 neodymium rare earth magnets grade 35 mounted in my permanent magnet dynamo since 1987, and I have found no difference in the magnetic field density today as compared to the time I first ordered them in 1987.

I find it funny people think the energy is emanating from the magnet, and we are so sure of this. The alignment of the structure has nothing to do with the energy then I guess as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I find it funny people think the energy is emanating from the magnet, and we are so sure of this. The alignment of the structure has nothing to do with the energy then I guess as well.
reply to post by Freezer

Hi Freezer,
I'd welcom any input you have about magnet motors and how to get them to work! Thanks for the post!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Hi Freezer,
I'd welcom any input you have about magnet motors and how to get them to work! Thanks for the post!

I'm no expert, but I can tell you that it will be very difficult to make, as many people have failed after trying for years. Problem with trying to construct one, is that there is equal force pulling and pushing. I visualize this as a magnetic current traveling through the magnet, sort of like what leedskalnin talked about in his pamphlet. People have tried shielding to negate the force
one way, as to utilize a directional force from the magnet to turn a rotor. I think this could work, but it would have to be very precise and with the right materials. Right now we have limited materials to choose from, and the magnets don't come in very many shapes.

I was messing around with my 3d program and came up with a gravity wheel using magnets. The imbalance would create the rotation. The gravity wheel is a easier approach, since you can potentially have gravity working for you in the right configuration. All we need to do is get something to turn on its own, no matter how weak, then the tidal wave will follow.

img341.imageshack.us...
img157.imageshack.us...

Another easier direction, is to look into what Bendini did, which was incorporate magnets into a special motor design to extract a radiant energy spike, which is usually viewed as useless noise. His method is basically charging a battery with the extra energy, and using the energy to power the motor which turns a generator.

The smot is another interesting device. Many say there's no excess energy created, and some say yes there is.

Watch the video at the top. This guy looks like he's pretty close to closing the loop. I know this isn't turning a generator, but its a step in the right direction.

www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com...

On a related note, this guy has found you can get current from magnets, and different metals. So far the current is very low, and no usable, but it shows an interesting aspect to magnets.
See "Thermal Magnetic Battery" - www.stifflerscientific.com...

Here's some companies -

www.supermag.biz...
www.cycclone.com...
magneticpowerinc.com...

Maybe if you are a genius, and have a bit of dough, you could build one of these.

www.rexresearch.com...

Thomas Trawoger, the guy who made the pyramid generator has recently put a forum dedicated to people trying to replicate his device. He has stated he is giving out the design for free for all who wish to try and build it, after attempts to patent it, only to have people discredit him, and try and steal his design. Interesting thing is that he states the alignment to north yields the most power, and if you look at the pyramids of Giza, they also are aligned with north. The design looks very similar to the pyramids at Giza.

Video -
www.panaceauniversity.org...

peswiki.com...
yramid_Power:Thomas_Trawoger

His forum if you wish to build it.

www.trawoeger-pyramide.info...

After all is said and done, I still think we should try building devices which just pull energy out of space, instead of trying and turn a generator with magnets. In some ways using magnets seems more difficult, but it is possible, as some have done it before.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Freezer]

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Tom Valone had some theories, which he explained by showing helium staying in a liquid state at 0 Kelvin, in a vacuum, meaning that there must be some force or radiation that must be acting on it to keep it at that liquid state, heat keeping it from solidifying, despite the 'environmental' temperature.

As I stated before, it is not 'free energy', it is not being created, it is being drawn from a 'universal static', 'quantum foam' or 'sea of energy'. However you describe it, none of the 'titles' states free energy, only over zealous reporters to get an idea over to the general public of the potential of these devices.

I see this ZPE as a product of EM radiation created by planets, enormous molten/solid mass of metal spinning at millions of RPM, aswell as stars (Same as planets, but alot bigger, with a more 'conductive' material), essentially wireless conductors of this 'static'.

I think that all 'magnetic motors' and 'overunity devices' are just 'engines' that use this fuel, same source different plug!

My views but I will find the links to back up my 'hypothesis', lots of holes, and I use the Electrical Universe Model as a base to describe my view of these 'phenomena'. Hope this explains any confusion about 'free energy' devices.

(Anyone else think that gravity is a side effect of compressed EM radiation? I will add the link of tom valones website as a reference and info)

thanks.

This has a 'tutorial' of ZPE aswell as empirical evidence that 'suggests a possibility' of harnassable ZPE for propulsion and enrgy needs.

www.integrity-research.org...

(good docu's on video.google.com about this subject)

[edit on 6-12-2007 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

another site, commending tesla (an absolute genius, this fella is incredible, been fascinated with him for some time), he describes his 'cosmic radient' device as having a similar characteristics to the ZPE. He states that these travel at hyperluminal speeds. Not questioning tesla (God? forbid) but I think that it is we (the universe/galaxy) that move,and that these 'flashes' of cosmic energy don't 'travel' but resonate and blink in and out of 'our' existence. (Not fact just food for thought!
)

www.frank.germano.com...

sorry to edit again, but found this, haven't read it yet, but could explain various UFO phenomena, aswell as the forms of propulsion.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
All you really need is to find a way to make a path from the ionosphere to ground that has less resistance than air, and you will have more energy than you can deal with on a planetary scale.
A couple hundred megawatt maser would probably be enough to ionize an acceptable path for a few hundred gigawatts, but I wouldn't want to be in the general vicinity.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I see this ZPE as a product of EM radiation created by planets, enormous molten/solid mass of metal spinning at millions of RPM, aswell as stars (Same as planets, but alot bigger, with a more 'conductive' material), essentially wireless conductors of this 'static'.

Hi Electro, I was thinking the same thing, my variation is that the black holes may be the largest sources. With all that material going into those holes something must be coming out and we're not seeing it! I'm thinking that force is what maintains all structure at the atomic level and thus all levels. Not something you'd want to turn off, not that you could. But then again, if you could, that might get interesting (at a local level)!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Hi Electro, I was thinking the same thing, my variation is that the black holes may be the largest sources. With all that material going into those holes something must be coming out and we're not seeing it! I'm thinking that force is what maintains all structure at the atomic level and thus all levels. Not something you'd want to turn off, not that you could. But then again, if you could, that might get interesting (at a local level)!

This a video you should enjoy.
video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Great links provided above, but I feel another very important link, that is to the french recearcher who actually builds all theese machines to test them.

jnaudin

Scroll down abit to see links to all the stuf he has already build and tested.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Just wanted to say thanks for this post, so full of links.

I've linked to it from my FE thread, which I do intend to do something with in the new year, just majorly handicapped with local beaurocratic issues and non-performing construction workers at the mo.

thanks again.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
thanks again.

Np. I find magnets very fascinating. In that last video, the guy shows how to shield a magnetic field using copper. I've messed around a little bit with a piece about 4mm thick and it does interact strongly with the field of my neodymiums. I think if you can work with thick enough pieces you can produce some interesting effects.

On a side note, the inventor of the pyramid device I linked to has suffered from dos attacks and threats to his family and has stopped posting on the ou site. Sad really, but he did release his earlier plans of his first device, which produced usable wattage. There are several who are building these now, and I'm planning to build one when I can get the materials together, and we will see what turns out.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

i have no idea about magnetic motor if they are real or not, but must be real as youtube videos shows serious mechanisms working on magnetic motor. at least it looks like magnetic motor.
i have found one site selling magnetis motor plans, does anyone knows how real it is? diymagneticmotor.com... i don`t want to waste my money.
Thanks hope you know something about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
In all honesty, the biggest problem I have with these devices is just the circumstances surrounding their sale and the fate of the people who marketed them.

They generally all disappear after claiming to receive threats.

Now - the scientific community can be rather brazen, and certainly the energy market is competitive - but, honestly, I have a hard time buying a lot of it.

That's not to say I don't believe there is a way to make these electromagnetic ZPEs (or whatever term you apply to them) function, but if I were to be researching something like this, I would not choose the internet as my primary method of claiming to have invented such a revolutionary device.

If I announced it at all.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerrutis
i have found one site selling magnetis motor plans, does anyone knows how real it is? diymagneticmotor.com... i don`t want to waste my money.

There are plenty of legitimate sites that sell real motors and generators if that's what you want.

There are NO legitimate sites selling over unity motors or generators or plans for them, so if you see that being advertised run the other way. If you won't do that, at least ask for some other customers who have bought the product that you can contact and see if theirs worked or not. Plenty of customers would be posting on sites like ATS if any of these things ever worked, and they never do, so that should tell you something right there.

One of the Mods here at ATS (I forgot which one) has tried to build several of these I think. And as far as I know, none have been over unity.

So please don't waste your money.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerrutis
reply to post by plumranch

i have no idea about magnetic motor if they are real or not, but must be real as youtube videos shows serious mechanisms working on magnetic motor. at least it looks like magnetic motor.

The statement must be real, followed by youtube videos, made me fall out of my chair.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this just sounds like a hoax

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There's some really good info in this old thread, here.

Jnaudin rocks and I'm a huge fan of Tom Bearden's work.

Yes it does seem ZPE researchers go missing a lot.

TPTB can't play fair.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The O.P. says they are to be released on to the European market in '07. It is now '10. In 2 1/2 odd years I haven't heard anything about these "free energy" generators and something tells me I won't. I think that something is our laws of thermodynamics.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
The O.P. says they are to be released on to the European market in '07. It is now '10. In 2 1/2 odd years I haven't heard anything about these "free energy" generators and something tells me I won't. I think that something is our laws of thermodynamics.

The guy at Perendev turned out to be a Charlatan and was finally arrested in Europe I believe..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join