It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich Just Asked About UFOs in Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
At the DNC debate at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Kucinich was asked by moderator Tim Russert about his UFO experience in Washington State. There was general stirring in the crowd, hard to tell if it was laughter or interest - a later question about decriminalization of marijuana got the same reception from the college crowd.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Brian Williams and Chris Matthews both tried to make Kucinich look bad. At least Matthews gave some time for Richardson to actually speak on the matter. Although his reply was pathetically weak and calculated.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
found the video on youtube
www.youtube.com...

mods merge both of these threads please www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-10-2007 by tru_cutru]

[edit on 31-10-2007 by tru_cutru]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'll answer in this thread as it appears to have been authored by a one-time hero of mine.

It's a shame that they can't talk sensibly about it, and the way that Obama fellow wriggles it round to talking about the elderly, shows you exactly what is wrong with politics in the western world. Oh, to have a host that would interrupt to say... 'You may not have understood the question.. but answer the question I asked you, not some imaginary question you think you were asked'

new topics

top topics

join