It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the attack on Iran begin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
When USA will attack Iran?
In my opinion, it will be as soon as the $ reach the low mark of 1. Euros for 1.7 US$.( today trade is 1.00 EUR = 1.45657 USD).
It will make the price of the oil look like 75$ for the Brl.
Only then USA can make a strike in Iran.
If they attack before then big catastrophe on the world market which will make the Mortgage crunch look like a drop of water in the money market.

My opinion of course.

Kacou

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt
Never mind the wimpy little effeminate peace freaks on this forum who seem to want Hillary for their leader and want to live in a world of kisses, hugs, and gay pride parades. There really aren't many real men left these days.

Amusing. I would venture to guess that most of "the wimpy little effeminate peace freaks" on this forum want Ron Paul to be their president elect. I suppose you consider yourself a "real man", and if that is the case I am glad there are not many of you left.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
FYI for everyone.

I'm not sure how many readers are familiar with Stratfor.com, but I highly respect the analysts there and the writers.

I have found that their overall predictions and assessments are spot-on, although they've been known to be wrong in the past. To me, Stratfor won my admiration when it began writing as early as 2004 about Iran's involvement in the Iraqi insurgency (regardless of your political views on the war, there is no denying that Iran's intelligencia is making our stay in Iraq harder).

Now as to when we start bombing Iran, Stratfor made a very measured and interesting prediction:

Never.

According to its top Mideast analyst, the end results of any sort of attack on Iran would be unsuccessful in accomplishing goals.

It's a very measured analysis that looks at the top reasons to attack and the methods for doing so and shoots down any possibility of success. Now, Friedman's not saying that the U.S. couldn't go in there and do some damage. It sure could. Without a problem in the world. What he's saying is the end results of an attack would be moot and would fail to achieve any sort of nuclear deterrance.

Read with an open mind. It adds the credence to the argument that the Bush admin only wants to play mind games with Iran.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
here's the plan. it will happen after christmas and before march. 2,500 targets wiped out in the first 24 hrs. pakistans troubles? with musharaf is a test run for bushco. hes already passed a law that would allow him to remain president of the us past his time if there is a matter of national security. it could even be a national disaster in another country! who makes the call-bush does! things are going to get real bad before they ever start to get any better. i honestly believe this could lead to a civil war here at home. for those of you who say im crazy-i hope im crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join