It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alienware Computer Company and UFO's/Deciphering the code.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Alienware is suppose to be one of the top gaming computers.

My husband almost bought one, but found one that was just as good, but cheaper.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Some of the graphics on the site look like the chad drone diagrams that came up a while ago.

Alienware makes a great looking case but is way overpriced. There case is one of the few which has curved surfaces. I built a computer for about $4500 including a 30" monitor. If I bought a comparable computer there, it would cost $10,000... When you build it yourself, you get everything that comes with all the components, and its much cheaper. With places like dell they don't give you all the stuff which should come with the components. Places like dell lock the bios so you can't adjust or overclock. Their psu's are just enough to power the existing components, so when you go to upgrade, you won't have enough power
. Little crap like that makes it all the better to build your own. Newegg ftw!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
Okay so I have spent about an hour completing this Cryptique before I read teh terms and conditions to it. I am not within the terms and conditions therefore I cannot win. The Answer to this puzzle however is:

Denials and cover-ups will probe futile, Only when each and every person can hold the evidence in their hands. Seek out the Area-51 MI5Q and Area-51 MI6Q.

Good luck to those who've entered, And may you all win.

Well thanks for deciphering however, I didn't care to enter the contest, just wondering why they would base it off of that. Oh well. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Update:

The Alienware page is updated and the contest closes on 11/19, someone on this thread gave the answer for those wanting to enter to win a NYC vacation.

In 1984 the SETI Institute formed to identify possible alien radio transmissions....

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Some of the graphics on the site look like the chad drone diagrams that came up a while ago.

Looks like they did take the idea from the caret drone stuff..Alienware getting desperate for sales?

forgetomori.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join