It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red-Monday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hey, this is only my second thread so far, and I'm still noob around here, so please forgive this. Also, a few weeks ago, I had seen a thread about this topic on BTS, and I searched again for it today and couldn't find it. I don't know how many of you have heard this before, but there is a website called "red-monday.com" anyways, (this is probably old news, but I'm covering it anyways so people know what I'm talking about), you enter in a password (gabriel) if you want to recieve emails from a guy known as "JC". He sends you info on this event called "Red-Monday" (scheduled for November 26th or 25th, not to sure) Also, after you have entered in the pass and your email, you can also enter in "Nereus" as a password to get a pdf pop up about Abdul Qadeer Khan (Although it just looks like an article from Wikipedia with a few photos) Now, I know this is not an automated computer responce because you can reply to him, and he will reply back, and it seems legit on how he responds because so far, from the very few websites that have forums that talk about this, everybody gets individual responces whenever they reply, although each letter recieved that has important info is the same to everyone (if that makes sence). Now, I came here to see what you guys think and to see what info you guys may have. In my opinion, I think that summary of this is that Abdul Qadeer Khan has something to do with an attack or revolution or something along those lines that is supposed to occur on this "Red Monday". Thats how I am taking it. And I think this "JC" wants to stop it. I don't know if I belive all this, but my ears are open, so I guess we'll just have to see. Here is the latest email I have recieved from him (october 30th). I can also provide previous emails that I have recieved too if need be. But I am off to work now, so I won't be around for a few hours. Thanks for your time.
(Email in Next Post)

Edited for Errors

[edit on 043131p://222 by For(Home)Country]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Latest Email (No Formatting):

"I really don't trust Saul. I know that's probably not a good thing to say, but the more I think about it, the more I am sure I dont. I'm not going to go into the details of how we met, but ever since we started working together... I've had a bad feeling. He's kept me in the dark about a lot of things... which is understandable--since he's a freaking secret agent and everything--but I dont know. Something feels "wrong" and I can't put my finger on it. Ever felt thatway? I mean it's not his temper, or the fact that he treats me like a kid... it's almost like... I feel like he's lying to me, but I can't say about what. Ugh.Maybe I'm just being paranoid... I took an online personality test once, and it said I might suffer from paranoia. Probably true. Anyways... enough rambling from me... here's the drop I wrote up for this Monday. Red Monday is in 27 days. So, if you’re reading this, you’re probably trying to find more information about the Event, Red Monday. Unfortunately, I don’t have all the answers… yet, but every week a clearer picture is starting to emerge.
Here’s what we know so far: You can call me JC. I’m working as an informant for a man named Saul, who is a member of the NCS. I’m a civilian, and I work in IT. I established Red-Monday.com as a drop-point for Saul and his fellow g-men to download documents and information about the “Event.”The “Event,” whatever it is, is slated to occur on November 26th, 2007, agreed to and authorized by a man whom we only know as “The Prince.” I discovered this information while combing through some Echelon files provided to me by one of Saul’s associates, a woman whom I only know as “Echelon/3.” We suspect that the “Prince” is in fact a man named Khalid bin Sultan, but this is not confirmed. Khalid is a member of the Saudi Royal Family and a military man. Though he is today an accomplished philanthropist, he was at one point exiled from his country, possibly for challenging the (then) king’s authority. Whatever his motives at that time, he appears to changed his focus entirely, now concentrating on issues like education and environmental protection. So it seems.What is more unsettling, however, is that I’ve discovered many references linking him with an individual known as “AQ.” By all indications, this is none other than the father of the Pakistani nuclear bomb: Abdul Qadeer Khan. Moreover, Saul has made me aware of a recent meeting between this “AQ” and Khalid at a nuclear power plant in Pakistan. The implications of such a meeting, by itself, are enough to make me concerned. However, I don’t know what happened at the meeting, so I need to confirm that there is really something going on here, besides idle conversations. Without any evidence that the Saudi’s are building (or buying) a bomb, we’re just groping in the dark. So now I’m looking for evidence that this might really be happening.
So far, I’ve been pretty fruitless, as the server has been pretty much idle the past week or so. I did come across something new, though, but what it pertains to I’m not sure:I downloaded this satellite photo from a locked directory named “debrief.” There were other files in the directory, but they looked like they were corrupted. Does anyone have any idea where this is? Saul’s team is busy dealing with some kind of directive from higher up about Iran… so I can’t pull official resources for SatAnalysis on that one. Besides, I don’t think I’m ready to loop him in on this, until I’m sure something is really going on. I’ll be trying match this with a set of actual coordinates, too. Let me know what you find.

~ JC
______

This is the sat photo that was sent with the email (Thumbnail = Full Res):

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
enlighten me on what this all means. I don't have any basis of reference as to what you are talking about. That being said, maybe I shouldn't post a reply in here, but I'm intrigued.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

I just edited the first post. Read it again and maybe that could help you out a bit? If not, then just tell me.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am intrigued as well. However, like the previous poster I know absolutely nothing about this.

Please, OP, provide us with a bit more information so we know what we are talking about

Jasn

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here is the ongoing thread you are looking for, please contribute there.

Red Monday: 11-26-2007

Don't get too intrigued, I believe it's a video game extra.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A little searching on the web seems to turn up info that makes it sound as though this is a viral marketing campaign. There were envelopes handed out at a podcasting expo directing people to the website red-monday.com. I don't think this is anything serious.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I've been doing this also.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Interesting site none the less. It has a count down of some sort and it reminds me of the old movie Wargames lol. I was expecting the words "Would you like to play a game?" to come up on the screen.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Okay, well, if there is already a thread, then I guess there isn't much need for one here. To me, it doesn't seem anything like a videogame viral campaign. I mean, there would of atleast have to be an annoucment from the developers about an upcoming game. I myself am a gamer and this doesn't seem to be a very appealing topic for a videogame? Unless its based on WWIII (Like 39128 other video games), I don't see it very appealing. And to use that saudi guy as a main charecter of interest doesn't seem to make sence to me. They already have a video game out there about a war made just for oil and it was kinda fun to tell you the truth, but yea, this doesn't seem like that, but hey, what do I know? I'd also like a little bit more info on this "expo" where these envelopes were handed out. The thread on BTS seems to be kinda dead with no replys for several days...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I got it now. Okay. Meh. We'll see come Nov 26th, won't we?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
wow... a pay per listen radio drama, fantastic [/sarcasm]

but i will give them a well done for the very good viral marketing they had.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
as per the previous post....i agree good marketing ...but awfull idea!!!

in fact it is a bit of a joke really

snoopyuk

new topics

top topics

join