It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend/Foe Suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Right now you can choose to label another member a Friend or a Foe. Once that is done the only choice is the opposite. For example, if I mark you as a Friend, the only button left is "My Foe."

It would be nice if you could go back to neutral, like you can with Ignores. I'd like to be able to reverse my decision of who I make a Foe, for example. Maybe I was a little hasty in making that designation. I don't want to make the guy a Friend, but I might like to retract my decision and go back to neutral.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yeah you can, just click the little red cross beside their name on your profile.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If you go to MyProfile on the toolbar above^^^^^

on the left side should be a list of who you picked as friend or foe

there should be a little red x next to each

if you click the x it should go to neutral.

check it out.

[edit on 2007/10/30 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Um, looks like these other quick-draws beat me to it,

I don't use it much, but the little red "X" is your friend. For me, once I tend to select friends, I keep them. Being a generally positive, optimistic sort, those I select as "respected foes", well, after a few days (or minutes) remorse takes over and I go back and "red x" them back into obscurity (with a few notable exceptions).

The one weird one for me is John Lear. For some strange reason I keep flip-flopping the friendship - maybe because although he's all over the map with wild stuff, he's still very knowledgeable and entertaining, and, having met and spoke with him personally recently, I pretty much tolerate his Teddy Bear-ness completely and forever. Oh, and his daughter is, *cough* quite amazing as well - met her too.

So, my friend, as the other fine ATSers above me have already pointed out, befriend and be'foe to your hearts content. it's all quite fleeting in the virtual world anyway. Kinda like when we were toddlers and had all those imaginary friends in the backyard...

Warm Regards,

[edit on 10/30/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks folks. There are still nooks and crannies to explore on ATS, I guess. Thanks for pointing this one out.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Ah, yes. The nooks and crannies. Explore away on the nooks to your heart's content. But beware the crannies.

Just sayin'.

top topics

join