It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION ATS MEMBERS! - Can You Be in NYC for the REVOLUTION?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Congrats, you deserve to go for all the effort you put in and to Duckster, you both are a credit to ATS so enjoy.

Jak, R&R. Top Man.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Well I don't know how much we are a credit to ATS, but us Canadian girls are gonna go Kick ASS! I'm kidding.
But I know with Duckster I'll have the best time!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
AccessDenied,

I am so curious about how thing's are gonna go for you on Monday (and to meet you, you, you ATSer, you) and Duckster that I just might find the where-with-all to crash the party... in Black Tie!

If I were obviously dressed for it, no one would deny me! No one never!!!

Naw. Unless I knew that an Amigo would forgive me for that, I 'd never attempt it.

Or would I.....?

See you on the 5th?.....?

(No, I am not seriously thinking of crashing the gathering.)

(Or, am I......?....?)

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just like to add my congratulations to AD on winning the raffle. Have a blast!
Also, thank you again, Jack, for your generosity in offering the chance for another member to go in your place. Had I been somewhere in North America I'd have asked for my name to be added to the hat!
Unfortunately both my private jets are in for servicing next week...

This task was an excellent example of mutual ideation, with members contributing from various countries. And way before the task was solved, we had all reached the opinion, I think, that obtaining the solution through collaborative effort meant far more than actually winning the prize. "Just solve it so someone can go to NYC," was the common statement and our deepest wish. When Jack finally cracked the answer, the feeling of exhilaration was palpable...

It was great to be a part of it.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Lets hope the trip isn't a waste of time
after all the hype surrounding this you would want to hope it isn't some kind of new site launch or CGI seminar....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Talk about slow, I just saw this thread, duh!

Today is the fifth so my congrats of AccessDenied and TheDuster and I hope everything goes the way it should.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I want To congratulate AD on going, and Jack on having the brains and class to do this. And to everyone on this thread for a great team effort.

I have been reading and watching here, but I don't have much of a head for puzzles, so I stayed silent, which was my way of contributing by not distracting everyone else.

This is a powerful community, and made up of some fine people.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join