It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does it always seem to be 9:11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
I believe these are wake up calls. For what exactly, well I have my own interpretations. I see 11:11 all the time. So much so that I laugh inside when I see it. It's a consciousness thing, maybe more of a spiritual thing. You have a heightened awareness of it, hence the heightened state of consciousness. I believe this is ingrained in all of us. That it's very real and not a coincidence. 1111 got me started on my journey thru a wealth of information on consciousness, which had lead me to 2012, the mayans, the egyptians, the pyramids and so on. I'm learning alot about it all and it all seems to be connected. Believe in it.

Great post thanks for your input.
Still the questions abound. What role do these numbers play in my life? Why these groups of numbers? And of course what does it all mean?

I wish some one versed in numerology would respond.

It is nice to know, I'm not the only one experiencing this. I do wish we had more answers, or even theory's on this topic.

LDF

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I think it's a spiritual awakening of sorts. Seeing 1111 made me question its meaning, as you question why you're seeing 9:11. Whatever it is, many people seem to be experiencing it in one way or another. I hope you figure it all out. If it's questions you have then maybe you're ready to embark on your quest to find the answers.

surfingthetao.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.lunarplanner.com...
www.metahistory.org...

Edit--to add a couple of more sites...theres so many!! peace

[edit on 31-10-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
According to English letter numeric values my full name comes out to 77, 7+7=14, no help or answers here.

My full name comes out to 57 according to the English letter numeric values — Chaldean method 5+7=12?? This seems irrelevant?? No help here.

Or do you continue to add, 1+4=5 and 1+2=3 ?????????? See what I mean, stupid 3’s and 5’s
Link: Numerology

Number 3:
Three (3) is the first sacred number, the first perfect number (Westcott, p. 41). Three represents the Pagan Trinity." (Westcott, p. 37). It is represented geo-metrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333. 333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event. Mathematically, 666 can be created when three pairs of threes are added. Thus, (3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666. Occultists Worship Numbers

Nine (9) is sacred because it is the "first cube of an odd number (3)", (Van Buren, p.40-41) The triple nine (999) is utilized to represent 666, because it is simply the inversion of 666.

Number 11:
In systems such as Astrology and basic Numerology, eleven is considered to be a Master Number. Eleven can also represent sin; transgression and peril. Ten being the perfect number, eleven represents the exceeding of both. It is interesting to note that eleven when broken down (1+1=2) comprises the Two of duality. (LUCIFER tried/wanted to be equal to God) Number eleven is a master vibration and as such should not be reduced to a single number. People with this number could be both idealistic and visionary, and they are attracted to the unknown. They can be both unusual, interesting and magnetic personalities. Eleven bring the gift of spiritual inheritance, (system of the Anti-Christ) is gifted as the "Light-Bearer". (One of the names of Lucifer)
the forbidden knowledge

That’s just great, so I’m the spawn of the devil???

Mods sorry about the long quotes from my source but I feel they are relevant to what I'm trying to uncover. But I'm wondering if I should continue.

Number 77:
The obvious of course is 11x7=77
Our esteemed colleague Kansan1225 points out: 77, the mark of the revenge of Lamech. Lamech was a descendant of Cain, the first murderer, and father of Tubal-Cain, an important hero of the CLuMs (ancestor of Hiram Abiff). The Bible says the following about the mark of the revenge of Lamech: "And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, 'Hear my voice: ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.'" (Genesis 4: 23-24)

I’m a noob at this I’m going to recheck the numbers, because this is freaking me out.

Would love some input or anything else about all of this.

My destiny number is also 77 oh joy

[edit on 1-11-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh joy my roommate just had to remind me my old address with the wife was 1535 [1+5+3+5=14 1+4=5] ____ road. My address when I moved out was 4842 [4+8+4+2=18 1+8=9] _____road, Im moving downstairs and the address is 62051 6+2+5+1=14 1+4=5

I'm really wanting a expert in numerology to post there thoughts about this, if I don't get a response, then I will continue to search on my own. I will not be happy about this, cuz this is giving me a real headache, feel free to u2u me if needed.

Funny how different number patterns are affecting different people here.

the numbers 3, 5, 9, and 11 continue to reoccur, and this morning I saw 9:11 on the clock again.

And some more stupid numbers

My social security # = 5

I had 14 [1+4=5] stitches both on my left foot, and my mouth and throat.

I had 5 stitches between my eyes.

I have had 3 hernia repair surgeries in the last 3 years.

When I was 7 I broke my arm 3 days after getting the stitches out of my mouth, I had to where a cast for 3 months.

I was 3 when I got the stitches in my left foot.

I have 5 scars on my hands from cooking. 4 on my left hand 1 on my right. 3 are from knives I did it to myself, 1 from a slicer[5 stitches], and one someone cut me[5stitches]

I have had 14+14+7+5+5 total stitches in my life =9

I'm Gemini[2] + Taurus[1] =3

I have had 5 parents mom, dad, ken, don, and sandy.

I have 11 siblings, Gerri, Crystal, Tonya, Traci, Donna, Dee Dee, Gracie, Brian, Mark, Toby, Danny===11

I have walked 11 miles in the last 9 days.

Tonya and Tracy had 5 kids each, DeeDee and Donna had 3 kids each, I had 3 kids.

My mom and dad divorced when I was 3. My father remarried when I was 5, my mother remarried when I was 9.

When I was 11 I had 9 teeth pulled for braces, I had braces for 5 years.

cheers, as I take some aleve

top topics

<< 1   >>

join