It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened with..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Do you guys remember:
Those frogs that exploded, if it was a type of fungus or something inside of them?
That weird sweet smell in New York city?
That guy that said he got a video of alien abduction, and the alien simply appeared from a vortex?

Man there's a lot of stuff I remember, but I just can't quite be sure what to look for to see if there was ever a conclusion.

this thread by Rasobasi420 started me thinking of things that just kind of vanish. You know stuff thats really interesting and then we forget it because the next big thing comes along. Not necessarily that I believe aliens started toaster fires in a small village, but you know what I mean.

Well maybe you guys have something stuck in the backs of your minds that you'd like to follow up on.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Black eyed kids. I remember a great deal of information and anecdotes about them churning about on ATS years ago (long before I registered), and it all seemed to peter out, and I haven't seen anything since. Granted, BEK's seem to be more paranormal than conspiratorial, but I figured it was still somewhat appropriate given the topic.

Also, now that I think of it, there's some other stuff, like Mel's hole. This is a good idea for a thread; I'd be curious to see if we can get any answers for any of this stuff now.

new topics

join