It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Shut Down: How Will We Remain United?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There is a strategic theory that, when it comes to information, your acquaintances are more useful and beneficial to you than your friends and family.

You run in the same informational circle as your friends and family. You know what they know and vice versa. However, your acquaintances have access to a different information stream than you do and you are more likely to pick up new and different tidbits of information from them.

This would be crucial in either a Situation X or a Martial Law scenario. Knowledge is Power.

I think this supports the idea of some sort of local coalition of like-minded individuals. The catch, though, is how to do this safely and not let it be exploited by either an individual with criminal intent or the government.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i did not refer on passing information on just a single extremely sophisticated level and technology. joint tech is what i think is the most safe and impenetrable way, for example u can use speech to tell an individual how to build a quaddimensional receiver, the person applies it and you exchange other types of data. or use morse to deliver a digital image (if you can click so fast), or other out of the order methods.

something like changing the radio frequency for family or ATS or assault team. different system witch interact only at a personal level.

my idea is not to be the part of one single distinguishable system but to operate as one. otherwise:

c2c boom - no ufo info
ats boom - no conspiracy theories
u congregate boom - just bits of human flesh

and so on..

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Think back to pre-electronic comms, how did secret societies communicate and announce their presence in the neighbourhood? graffiti!

Think of how the first christians in the Roman empire did the same...they used a simple graphic of a fish to announce their presence and to establish a coded-message-graffiti-wall to link like minds together.

Taking from that to a little more sophisticated level, how about forming a standard of graffiti-comms to include perhaps a map co-ordinate or short-wave ham broadcast frequency (should one of us have broadcast ability)...question is, what would be our call-sign to alert attention?

Another option would be to get hold of a cheap WiFi-compatible laptop (and kept in a faraday-cage-meshed case in case of EMP) and build a cantenna or biquad-satellite dish USB transiever, that way as long as you have access to power, you can either broadcast a call or send out periodically a message to gather at a safe-point

and now for the nerdy bit...

How to build a poor-man's long distance WiFi link

<< 1  2   >>

join