It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just Realized what the White Plane was!!!(Please Read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks to CNN and their coverage of the Tragic event of the SoCal Wild fires I just realized what the white plane flying in Washington was on the Morning on September 11, 2001.

If you remeber correctly the White plane fly over the Pentagon and then flew away. People reported seeing it and said things like "Mysterious white plane", "Unknown White plane over the Pentagon", "Unidentified White plane Circles the White House"

Well if you already knew about this, or this information happens to be in another thread I appologize. But here goes, I figured out that the white plane on 9/11 was infact a Military Drone.

The name of this drone is "MQ-9 Reaper" It is a unmanned areial vehicle, armed with reconnasance equiptment and full arsenal of weapons to go where manned vehicles may come into harm.

Well if you dont know, heres a few Links:
-White Plane Circles Pentagon
-YouTube White Plane file
-Yet another image of the Mysterious White plane
-MQ-9 Reaper

There you have it, the mystery is solved!!! We now know what that plane was, I leave it to you to decide.

six

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The plane the was filmed on that day was a E4-B Command and Control plane in the air participating in military manuvers that were planned for 9/11 in advance. The drone you show isnt on scale with the 747 that was filmed.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
But all the people who saw it describe a very loud twin engine passenger jet.

Not a quiet crazy looking military plane.

"Flight 77" The White Plane

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by six

He's talking about the other white plane that flew tree top level over Arlington timed perfectly with the explosion.

Well.......he's showing you how well the media blended their accounts.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am speaking of the low flying plane as mentioned above, It was manuvering perfectly at a very dangerous altitude. It flew over the pentagon within seconds of the "Explosion" hitting the side of the building.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Speaking of this, if this is a military plane, and it was there so fast, why were there NO SCRAMBLERS? At all. It makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If I read that right the max speed for the MQ9 is 250mph if so than how would it be able to shadow flight 77 reportedly going double that?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
I am speaking of the low flying plane as mentioned above, It was manuvering perfectly at a very dangerous altitude. It flew over the pentagon within seconds of the "Explosion" hitting the side of the building.

I believe the white plane that the handful of witnesses saw flying treetop level towards the Pentagon was most likely the E4 that was videotaped in the area right before the attack. It may have been trying to intercept the AA jet on it's way to hit the Pentagon, but everyone's focus went on the explosion while it flew off.

Unfortunately we'll never know since there was no video or photo's of the event. But the witnesses all seem to agree on one thing, it was some shade of white, and that was the only white plane in the air (that fits the description) at the time that we know of.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
the planes dont even look similar. the mq9 doesnt even remotely resemble the E-4B in size or looks. mq9 doesnt have the same vertical and horizontal stabilizers(tail) as the one over the white house.and doesnt have 4 jet engines.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Bean328]

new topics

top topics

join