It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
Two Canadian astronomers think there is a good reason dark matter, a mysterious substance thought to make up the bulk of matter in the universe, has never been directly detected: It doesn't exist.
MOG differs from other modified gravity theories in its details, but is similar in that it predict that the force of gravity changes with distance.
1. THE PARADISE-HAVONA SYSTEM
From the periphery of Paradise to the inner borders of the seven superuniverses there are the following seven space conditions and motions:
1. The quiescent midspace zones impinging on Paradise.
2. The clockwise processional of the three Paradise and the seven Havona circuits.
3. The semiquiet space zone separating the Havona circuits from the dark gravity bodies of the central universe.
4. The inner, counterclockwise-moving belt of the dark gravity bodies.
5. The second unique space zone dividing the two space paths of the dark gravity bodies.
6. The outer belt of dark gravity bodies, revolving clockwise around Paradise.
7. A third space zone--a semiquiet zone--separating the outer belt of dark gravity bodies from the innermost circuits of the seven superuniverses.
The Bible explains that the Holy Spirit through its authors have given us God's word for all time. It is complete (2 Tim.3:16-17) and perfect. The apostle warns of anyone giving any other gospel that counters the Bible Gal.1:8-10 (which the Urantia book does, all one has to do is ask if they agree with all it precepts and teachings and will be given a definite NO.)
Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
Just want to clarify that this is not related to the Bible. Since, as quoted above, neither side recognizes the other.