It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw two greys

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, it has finally happened, I was attacked by the grays. I never was near any of them, of my knowledge, and they always left me alone. But I guess it was predictable they’d come to me eventually, become of my self-induced fear of them.

Anyway, on to it. Yesterday morning, I was making a normal dream. In my dream, I was in a big house with some friends. Eventually, in the dream I was aware of something trying to change my dream. Funnily enough, I unconsiouy agreed to my dream being changed. Then, in my dream, two aliens appeared. I started hearing screaming in my dream. The images started turning and I felt a weird sensation in my head. I have this ability ever since I was a child to wake up at any time in any of my dreams. I used this ability to immediately wake up, before the “nightmare” really started. I woke up, and right next to me, near the bed, was a small grey alien. As soon as it noticed I was awake, the alien started to “blend” with the surroundings and start disappearing, some sort of teleportation I suppose. When I saw it, for haft a second I was in fear and then I took control of my thoughts and proceeded to try and punch it with my fist. It didn’t work, it had already teleported out. I ran out of the room until the door. I turned and saw another one of them behind my easel, with those two big black eyes. As soon as it saw I had seen it, it started to blend and dissappear aswell.

I ran to the kitchen and stayed a few seconds in some sort of panic. I then hurried to grab my two sharpest knives, and sit down on the couch, near a wall, ready to surprise attack anything that passes. I checked the clock and it marked 6:10 am. For maybe 20 minutes, I was fighting to control my fear. Being fearful would only attract them. I then asked Archangel Micheal to cleanse my house of bad energies and Archangel Raphael to remove my fear. A few minutes later, I was back at a calm state.

Then, around 7 am, I saw an orb of white light floating above some houses a little farther. It was moving very slowly, and it was too low to be a plane. It also didn’t have any of the two red and blue signal lights. It just floated above a few houses. Then, it started going towards my house. I went back sitting on my couch, so that the aliens wouldn’t think I had spotted them. And after that, I didn’t look nor see it again. People were starting to walk on the street, as the daylight was coming, so I don’t think the aliens stayed.

I think the important thing to remember from my encounter is how I unconsciously gave them the permission to modify my dream. I distinctively remember somehow being asked and somehow agreeing with it, out of curiosity. So they really can’t violate your dreams without your permission, and they probably can’t abduct you without your permission either.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
They weren't "Attacking" you. They asked permission...

You agreeing to it was done by your higher self, your unconscious because your higher self knows they weren't attacking. But your conscious self is fearful and closed minded.

They ask permission from the side of the being that knows better than even YOU think you know. If they were seriously wanting to attack and destroy us...well I'm sure you can agree with me that they clearly have the technology to do so very easily.

Either that or this never really happened. Your story sure has ALOT of detail to it, considering the Greys usually wipe the memories of the abductees/contactees immediately after interaction.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That's quite an interesting story.

I also don't believe that they would harm us. I really would like to experience a conscious encounter but I feel that I'd probably react the same way you did, in complete fear of them. It would be such an amazing, awakening experience.

By the way, deadangel23: Many many years ago today something grew inside your mother... That thing was you!
Brutal.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Interesting, i had a dream about greys at one point - i was in this random apartment block just hanging around, really.

There i was, swinging on my chair in a half-doze, and i felt a presence outside the room - the room had two doors, and one grey came out of eachof them, which i took as a tactical manuvoure.

Well, suffice to say, and flying jump kicked one of them in the head and they 'disappeared'.

One thing i can relate to is the capability for them to teleport instantly out of danger, however i don't think they like physical violence too much.

I wouldn't take too much in stock when it comes to dreams - even if you feel like you're being watched, remember; We have physical superiority, even if they have psychic/multi-dimensional powers.

I think my strategic instincts are getting the better of me...

Then again, it might be that i was playing UFO;Aftershock too much.

EDIT: Perhaps if they were to approach me outside of my dreams, where i felt they were less of a threat to my psychology/mental state, i would appreciate their company a little better.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose

By the way, deadangel23: Many many years ago today something grew inside your mother... That thing was you!
Brutal.

HAHAHA Dethalbum is my favorite CD of all time

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
They weren't "Attacking" you. They asked permission...

You agreeing to it was done by your higher self, your unconscious because your higher self knows they weren't attacking. But your conscious self is fearful and closed minded.

They ask permission from the side of the being that knows better than even YOU think you know. If they were seriously wanting to attack and destroy us...well I'm sure you can agree with me that they clearly have the technology to do so very easily.

Either that or this never really happened. Your story sure has ALOT of detail to it, considering the Greys usually wipe the memories of the abductees/contactees immediately after interaction.

I just love it when "spiritually elevated" people judge others for things that themselves are unable to apply to themselves, or compehend. My higher self agreed to it so that I may have experience in such matters. The point was not to be submissive, like you suggested, but to learn how to face such situations.

You're wrong if you think that greys are here for our good. If you're so convinced, ask them to come to your home and abduct you.
What's that the debunkers say: "There's a difference between being open minded and being so open minded that your brain leaks out"?

And I was not abducted, like you suggested. They were meddling with my dreams, in an attempt to create a nightmare that would make fear that they could feed of. If they wanted to abduct me, their "headquarters" would have issued an order, and they would have acted much more aggressively and decisively.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is very interesting.....could you please talk about anymore of your experiences, if you have any.....

From my own alien experiences, i do believe they've done some manipulative things to my dreams, but they've never asked.... they just come and do what ever....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantix

What do you base your claims on that they are malevolent beings? Or that they feed off of fear? Have you "conversed" with any of them? How do you know their agenda? Basically, what are the main factors leading you to believe what you believe in this case?

It seems as if you had these ideas of them before you even encountered them?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm gunna have to agree with atlantix on this one. If they were here to do us good, then why do they have to keep invisible almost all the time, and why do they have to meddle with our dreams? Sounds like they've got something to hide when they can't even openly do what they are doing, or give us any sort of reason for this. By the way, he didn't disappear. He was still there, trust me. Just not on this wavelength. The scary thing is that you think they are aliens visiting you, but they're not as alien as you think, and they are ALWAYS around. Creeps me out to see them, so I mostly just accept they are there and try to go about my business and not think about them.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Also, I know they are bad because they are always messing with my head physically. I can sense their presence next to me, and then I get these horrible pains in my head.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantix

I I checked the clock and it marked 6:10 am. For maybe 20 minutes, I was fighting to control my fear.
Then, around 7 am, I saw an orb of white light floating above some houses a little farther.

Time doesn't exist in dreams. So this cannot be.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

That's because I was awake. Read line nine, that's where I say I woke up.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You saw two "Greys?" lol, yea... sure you did.

I seriously can't believe that the human race as a whole does not have one single shred of proof of intelligent extraterrestrials, but all kinds of random normal humans on a message board happen to interact with these extraterrestrials all the time like it's just some regular thing.

Why in the hell would 2 aliens try to mess with some regular person's dreams and then appear next to their bed only for a few seconds before they disappear? That is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Are you some kind of important world leader or something? If not then why would advanced Aliens go into your house basically to mess with you? They supposedly didn't give you a message or do anything, so what was the point? You were obviously either dreaming or imagining these "creatures" in your house. My guess is you are reading and thinking about the Alien subject too much overall.

Well at least this thread isn't about pupils turning into slits or secret messages hidden backwards in speech lol...

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Dude..............these visitations are real, they've happened to me, and many others even on this website. I completely understand why you don't believe, go back 2-3 years I’d be just like you, another sceptic.... But it happened to me and still does, almost 2-3 times a week.

I’d like to see you try going against every single person whose hade some sort of contact with them on ATS and say it’s all Bs.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Dude..............these visitations are real, they've happened to me, and many others even on this website. I completely understand why you don't believe, go back 2-3 years I’d be just like you, another sceptic.... But it happened to me and still does, almost 2-3 times a week.

I’d like to see you try going against every single person whose hade some sort of contact with them on ATS and say it’s all Bs.

These visitations are real? Yea sure, that's why out of the thousands of reported "visitations" there isn't one clear picture or video of these Aliens that hang out inside people's homes. But I'm sure you will argue that with something like 'the aliens sense electronics and turn them off' or whatever other stupid explanation you "contactees" come up with for having no proof whatsoever...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey that guy is okay with me, man. I have plenty of friends who think I'm crazy, and man it frustrates me, but what's happening to me is not happening to them, and I completely understand their skeptecism. I WAS a skeptic... but the skeptics should be a little nicer sometimes.
But like I was saying, it's not some extraordinary visitation. They are here, and around almost everyone... and I don't know why. What they do really creeps me out. I guess that's why they're sometimes called the Watchers.
I don't think they'll respond to you, either. Never have with me, and I can see their sillhouettes most of the time. It makes me think either they have malicious intent, or they are just so far gone from our reality that they cant even fathom how to communicate with us, and they treat us like lab rats because...quite simply... we treat lab rats like lab rats, and it's the same kind of relation they have towards us. I don't think most wild mice even know exactly what a human is, let alone it's intent.
I dunno, though. It seems that if they aqre so intelligent, then they would be able to recognize our intelligence and welcome it and want to interact and teach and learn from us, instead of hiding just above/below our tangible reality and messing with us under cover like they do.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
okay now you're just insulting. Please, be open minded. You don't know everything, and I'd like to see the look on your face when this does become a reality for the whole world to see.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That's a interesting way of thinking, how the same way we dissect frogs and other animals, they the aliens do the same sort of thing to us...so I guess you can't really call them bad, when we do the same thing.....are we bad when we dissect animals, some say yes, for scientific proposes others no, cruelty against animals....so there could be a group of greys that are against this abduction thing.....So are we any different from the greys in this perspective?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No one can even prove that alien "greys" dissect them, so how can we compare human actions to these so-called greys? If people are constantly being cut open and operated on by grey aliens then I think we would have some kind of proof by now...

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
No one can even prove that alien "greys" dissect them, so how can we compare human actions to these so-called greys? If people are constantly being cut open and operated on by grey aliens then I think we would have some kind of proof by now...

I understand your skepticism, really. However I still think it's quite insincere mocking them, since many people have seen something unexplainable(ghosts, ET's, whatever). Just because you don't experience such things doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

With that said, if this happened to you and you were being ridiculed with no way of proving it, how would you feel?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join