It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video 30OCT07 India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here is a new video of a purported UFO filmed on 30OCT07 in India.

It is 2:35 in length though from my observation, while the multi colored light is interesting, the lack of movement and reference point, makes it hard to say what this actually is.

It could be anything, but I am posting it for the members to share their own assessments on the clip.

Here is an article on the incident:

www.merinews.com

A WHITE dazzling fireball streaked across the dark sky over Kolkata in the wee hours of Tuesday, dancing as it were, emanating myriad colours, and leaving many Kolkatans who saw it, agape. It hung in the skies for roughly three hours, allowing an intrepid photographer to take video clips spanning the entire period of time. The Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) was shown on a regional TV channel.

[edit on 2007/10/30 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It is indeed difficult to get any kind of reference on not only what they are, but their position in the sky, their size, and whether they're actually objects or projections.

At first observation they reminded me of 8-bit Nintendo characters (like the virus characters from Dr. Mario). Anyway, what's interesting to me is what must be the most noticeable - the shifting dots on the surface of the objects. It's looks like they're flashing a code or counting. In fact the largest object looks like a combination lock going through various codes.

Maybe I could look for repetition or see if there is any visible meaning in the flipping dots (knowing the frame rate would help). If the frame rate is too low, it will be useless as codes could be missing.

It's late here, I'll give it a more thorough look tomorrow. Interesting vid though, I wish we had more background info.

[edit on 30/10/07 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I there was more than two ball lightning like motors,
like a craft in between, then it might be a sort of Triangle Craft.

I used to call the link in my signature the ball lightning primer
since the Maxwell equation for a particular Tesla coil results
in a ball of light.

Some how the large center motor can stay dim while two other
motors light up as in the video.

I only looked a few seconds.

new topics

join