It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOT radar-invisibility, but rather timetravel-like teleportation ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I first came across 'Bob Beckwith' in Chica Bruce's book "The Philadelphia Experiment Murder" (an excerpt is archived at www.stealthskater.com... ). Mr. Beckwith has extensive electronics training (both academically - Case Western Reserve - and job-wise working with the Navy in WWII in anti-submarine warfare) and LOTS of patents.

His experiences with those involved in the legendary "Philadelphia Experiment" suggest that it never involved radar invisibility but rather a pseudo time-travel teleportation along a previously-established history line to enable ships (specifically minesweepers) to have a "second chance" of avoiding German mines. This differs substantially from the commonly-accepted story of trying to achieve radar-cloaking see www.stealthskater.com... ).

Recently I came across an excerpt from his book that filled-in some of the more subtle missing pieces. I can't prove it, but I have long felt that time-travel/teleportation/Montauk-P-X/UFOs/remote-viewing/ESP, etc. were all interrelated somehow. But -- if true -- this would be in the METAphysical regime and outside current lab-proven/tested theories. Until I get his book, I won't be able to completely understand why Mr. Beckwith is convinced that such RV/ESP *gifted* individuals have the "tools" necessary to utilize advanced technologies such as he saw (or heard about). And at power levels far less than the average scientist/engineer would imagine!

I appended his bio at the end of the book excerpt and archived it at => www.stealthskater.com... .

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the development of stealth technology has a fairly clear and observable history. After radar was developed people noticed that certain objects didn't reflect its signal, specifically lightning and real flying saucers. Scientists quickly realized what both objects have in common is charged, ionized plasma, which is what lightning is, and is what surrounds the hulls of saucers in flight. They probably figured it would then be a simple matter to electrically charge the salty, humid air around naval vessels to reduce their radar visibility.

That's an interest website though. Lots of interesting links on it too. Good surfing.

join