It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
video.google.com...

Here is a link to a OLD show...It is about the whole anti-christian part of the anti-masonic front. I have feelings on this BUT I dont want to write them until it has been viewed so as not to push my ideals on you first...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I don't have to view it. Anti christian/masonic one the same. I am becoming more a Humanist every day. I'll keep my tithes in my pocket, thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HizToyz
video.google.com...

Here is a link to a OLD show...It is about the whole anti-christian part of the anti-masonic front. I have feelings on this BUT I dont want to write them until it has been viewed so as not to push my ideals on you first...

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BACY!! So I have been traveling through all the old threads and saw this was posted already on posted on 31-7-2007 @ 07:56 PM and talk throught enough!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i am a member of

[edit on 30-10-2007 by numberII]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I don't have to view it. Anti christian/masonic one the same. I am becoming more a Humanist every day. I'll keep my tithes in my pocket, thank you.

Can I just add... HUH?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think he meant to type anti-masonic and christian are one in the same, i.e. the majority of these sites are from evangelical whackjobs who twist the bible to suit their needs and oppress people, which completely misses out on the concepts that are in the new testament.

new topics

top topics

join