It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bells Area 51 call (in reverse)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I found this link on youtube. Someone took the famous area 51 call and reversed the speech on it. IT seems that the caller either was passing a message using reverse speech, or it is just a coincidence that his words in reverse relayed the same message?

Also, it seems that the caller says something 'in reverse' about knocking the shield 'off the line'. The satellite apparently got knocked out of its place moments after woulds.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The shield he speaks 'reversely' of reminds me of something Michael Tsarion spoke of in one of his lectures. He refers to a barrier set in place around the Earth to keep the evil aliens here in quarantine. Since then they've been trying to rebuild their technology after some great catastrophe in the distant past that nearly wiped them out (along with us).

Some that follow this legend think that the Powers That Be are scurrying to finish whatever technology they've been working on so they can leave Earth before the next catastrophe (2012 maybe).

The shield is a stargate; a gateway to the rest of the universe, or our prison gates. Imagine if this is actually true, then finding this out from official sources and then knowing deep down horrible things will follow. I'd be frantic too.

Anyway, this is unsettling because it fits in with a lot of what I've been reading & hearing lately regarding the alien threat and their historical presence. Compounding my unease is the fact that reverse speech has been proven to cut through the BS and reveal the complete and unedited truth.

here's the vid I mentioned - Michael Tsarion - The Real Stargate: www.youtube.com...

**edit** ...having trouble embedding the vid, so there's the link...

[edit on 30/10/07 by Evasius]

[edit on 30/10/07 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ok!#? That was crazy.

I would like to hear all his calls in reverse to see just how many are like that. To say the same thing in forward and reverse is very genuis by the caller or just plain freaky.
Of course if you play back songs you get wierd messages, but not the same message both ways

The one saying that gets me off track is the global warming part. Are sure that isn't Al Gore promoting his DVD in forward and reverse recordings? Cause I'm really sick and tired of global warming fear factors.
But this is a really strange call and I can only speculate on what it means. For one thing, the caller hasn't been heard fron since. At least on the air waves. I would like to hear other opinions before going any further.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I thought that call was a fake? Is it true that they runned voice analisis and conclude there weren't the same voices?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
I thought that call was a fake? Is it true that they runned voice analisis and conclude there weren't the same voices?

They really was no confirmation whether the call was real or fake. Yes, a person called back and said it was a hoax... but, that could have been a different person, or it could have been the same person with a gun held up to his head after they 'triangulated' his position.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks for this.

I've always been fascinated in his call.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Seems kind of silly to me. I've never bought into the whole "reverse speech" thing. I mean think about it; if someone is intelligent enough to hide secret messages in reverse while they talk; shouldn't they be able to make a little more sense?

I mean those literary triumphs like, "Jerome be blue", and "make us vroom" don't exactly make it any more believable to me.

Looks like a case of if you look hard enough for something, you'll find it.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I gotta go with you on this one nyk.

While I do find the reverse speech subject a very interesting one, it is a bit nonsensical.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow... I always thought that was just something silly Tool put together. I had no idea it was a legit call. Hey... that means Maynard and Danny Carey probably listen to CtC.

Anyhow... there are some remarkable coincidences in the backward played message - but I don't think I would have heard those remarkable coincidences had I not also been reading the screen.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If the subtitles weren't there to tell me what I was supposed to hear, I think I wouldn't really be hearing anything other than a couple of words.

Probably anything you say, reversed, can be strung together to make it sound like something else. Especially if you have subtitles to give your mind a prod along with the vague stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the call was real because he made some startlingly true claims, like the greys being extradimensionals that have been living on earth for a long time (I think that's what he said, if my memory isn't foggy)... but that reverse speech thing is completely silly, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
At least in this case it's silly. Like what's really freaky is playing stairway to heaven backwards.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
On a former alias of mine, "goregrinder", myself and a couple other members dissected the call, and ran voice analysis. We got some very interesting results.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
And here it is, heh. Linkage.

I really hope you'll take the time to read the thread i linked to. We found some very interesting things.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by PartChimp]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't know if the guy was credible or not, was he for real or just acting, but I don't buy the whole reversed speech thing. It's like Mars landscape, if you look long enough, you'll find buldings, bridges, factories, hands, heads etc...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
when was this coasttocoast thing..? this year, last? when? date....

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
when was this coasttocoast thing..? this year, last? when? date....

It happened on September 12 1997.

At about 1 a.m. EST, Friday, September 12, 1997, he designated one phone line for Area 51 employees who wanted to discuss the secretive base. Several callers claimed to work at Area 51, but the bizarre highlight of the night came when a seemingly distraught and terrified man claimed to be a former Area 51 employee recently discharged for "medical" reasons. He cited malevolent extraterrestrials at Area 51 ("extradimensional beings" who are not "what they claim to be") and an impending disaster that the government knew would take out "major population centers." Midway through this call, Bell's program went off the air for about 30 minutes. After talking to network engineers, the official explanation was that the network satellite had "lost earth lock" or forgotten where the earth was. Network officials were baffled.

wikipedia

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by danx

Wrong. When the call was taking place in Art Bells studio, it was still September 11th. Intriguing coincidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
Wrong. When the call was taking place in Art Bells studio, it was still September 11th. Intriguing coincidence.

Well, then I guess this page on Coast to Coast's website has the date/time listed wrong as well?

I've seen a lot more references to September 12 1997, than September 11. Maybe it's a timezone discrepancy, and some people remember it as being on September 11.

Or they just want it to be September 11 to make things more 'interesting'.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
... it says 1 am EST. Hence, in Art Bell's studio, the point of the broadcasts origination, it would be 10 pm on September the 11th. That's hardly an "interest" seeking discrepancy, wouldn't you say?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join