It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is going on with the disclosure project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
can anyone update me on the disclosure project.i found out a few things about it ,but not completely.is it still active?has congress or the presidents office released any statement?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

I assume you've seen the initial video, which is the only thing worthwhile the project has released, IMHO. The coordinator of the project, which does not have the blessing of any government, is a (now) retired doctor, Stephen Greer. After the buzz died down after the initial video, everyone began waiting patiently for Greer to come forward with more disclosure like he said he would. So far we've been waiting over six years with absolutely nothing of substance coming forward, though I suspect the foaming-at-the-mouth Greer supporters are gonna really jump me on this one (relax guys, I am saying the initial video was good!). Nonetheless, I will add that I think Greer has some serious credibility problems, as evidenced by his attempted pitching of photographic defects as paranormal phenomena.

Executive summary: Initial video good, everything else by the DP, (unless Greer does a total 180 and don't hold your breath on that) total waste of time.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

thanks for the feedback.Have any of these men from the video testified before congress?judging from the response i got not to many people have heard about it or are not interested.peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

None of them have testified before congress as the group had proposed. It seems that the congress does not want to make time for them for obvious reasons..

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I find the whole thing to be shiny on the surface, but a bunch of kooks with credibility problems at the core. Especially that woman who claims that she worked with Von Braun, and comes up with those supposed quotes she attributes to him. There is no evidence of this, just some woman spouting off claims.

I would like to believe it all as much as the next guy, but I think people who are waiting on the disclosure project to provide proof of extra-terrestrial contact with earth are in need of a reality check.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by TheStarMan]

new topics

top topics

join