It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halogram at twin towers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
wow....never thought of that one. who ever created that idea is out of his mind. This has to be about the dumbest thing ive ever heard in all my life. i would rather believe someone said santa claus hit the twin towers. i cant believe some actually buy into this. i dont watch star trek i dont watch the sci fi channel but damn it must be internet geeks that think halograms and bombs were used. i hope i never hear anything that stupid in my life again. lets face it, planes hit the towers, the pilots were probably murdered before the planes ever hit the building and the terrorist carried out their plan. does anyone remember Bin Laden warning us he had something planned. does anyone remember him saying it was him who had it carried out. so why blame the President or our government for doing this? just becuz buraucracy keeps us from acting fast enough does not mean 9/11 was an inside job. nobody will ever be able to prove 9/11 was conspired by our own people. it was simply an act of terrorism.

saying it was holagrams is a direct INSULT to the people and familys who were lost on those flights. what a damn slap to the face!

[edit on 29-10-2007 by S.O.Blilbobby]

join