It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious activity at California fire stations / SoCal related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I just came across an interesting article relating to some anomalous activity before the SoCal wildfires.

The link is as follows:
redpill8.blogspot.com...

Excerpt:

I recently got two emails that are pretty disturbing. The first one links to the National Terror Alert Response Center and is sourced from ChicoER (although ChicoER's link is now down). It describes suspicious activity by men with cameras visiting various Northern California Fire Stations and running off www.nationalterroralert.com...

The second one is about the town of Potrero where the citizens were planning a major fight against Blackwater, the mercenary company that is planning to build a 824-acre facility in in their community. This article describes how the citizens of Potrero saw no firetrucks until long after their houses burned down, found all roads blocked, and heard no reverse 911 calls warning them to evacuate.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Brian Bonfiglio, vice president of Blackwater West, said Blackwater remains determined to build its planned facility despite the wildfire's devastation. Those plans include 11 firing ranges for small and large caliber weapons, an emergency vehicular training track, bunkhouses for 200 trainees, additional training facilities and a large armory to stockpile ammunition.

"I see a tactical operation center for East County fires," said Bonfiglio, noting that Blackwater's proposal includes water tanks capable of holding 35,000 gallons. "Can you imagine how much of a benefit it would be if we were operational now?"

www.calitics.com...

Looks like the plans to build the facility continue unabated. I wonder how the local resistance to the Blackwater facility will be affected now that the fires have displaced residents. . .

new topics

join