It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio show listeners UFO Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Radio show listeners UFO Pictures

www.wben.com

On Saturday October 20, 2007 I stopped at a local business on the spur of the moment. One of the employees knew of my interest in the paranormal, and asked if I might be interested in seeing photographs her boyfriend had taken in July, during a trip to San Francisco. Of course! But I wasn't expecting the photos to be of such high quality.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I saw the link and thought ok another UFO sighting with shaky pictures, these pictures are clear and very interesting clearest pictures ive seen for years.

www.wben.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

TB: How close was it?

I knew of no object at time the photographs were taken.

Lame photoshop stunt by the local radio guys. I wonder why the ship is in the same spot were the moon would be(no moon in any pic, even though that's what's reflecting on the water).

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Do you have a link that goes with your claims? or is this just your opinion? im just sharing information found on the web to help what this site is all about, i dont know if they are real or photo shopped i was hoping for input as far as that is concerned, but i would like you to share your evidence so i know what to watch for in future?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I hate to be someone that automatically calls "Photoshop!" but...Photoshop! I saw the pictures and the first thing I thought was "Oh look, one of those hanging florescent laps where the moon should be..." Doesn't mean of course that I'm right, just my opinion. and my opinion is Photoshop

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hi. Thanx for posting the WBEN link azzllin
Might it not be possible to contact the photographer with a little sleuthing? Even if the photos are "cooked" they are likely "cooked" well. If not? MIC or other. Well the story could be of interest either way. I will poke around and see if I can add some info on this. Perhaps this incident or others similar have occured in the same area.

Mira

EDIT: Here's a link to the Tom Bauerle Show email contact webpage and there is an update 071026 to the original story where a helicopter is being mentioned that wasn't in the original setup. The radio guy is from Buffalo (his hometown is Kenmore NY) where WBEN is a MSM. He seems authentic. There are a couple of possible explanation he has published in that update. It would be good to get the photos which will prove nothing conclusively to everyone or these in these brave days anyone. There is a story here...

Mira

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It looks similiar to the below picture from this previous thread.

The picture is a webcam photo of an aircraft near National Airport in Washington, DC.

I would say the San Francisco photo is a long exposure of an aircraft taking off over the bay. The bright white bottom light would be the landing lights. The red on top would correspond to the port nav lights.

[edit on 10/30/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Thank you all for your imput as people keep saying its the one picture that will make all the difference we just have to keep searching and it will come.

thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Let me point out that sometimes it's not the picture that's as much a problem as the story of the camera man. He says two things that are suspicious or not believable. One is that he didn't see the thing when taking the pictures. Yeah right. How could you not see that big bright thing? The camera picks up light in the same visible spectrum and humans see. The second is he goes out of is way to mention the reflection on the water, because that's the evidence he wants people notice that would indicate the UFO is actually in the picture. His story does more harm than his pictures.

top topics

join