It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Community-Associated (CA)-MRSA, antibiotic resistant staph infection,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight
GUT BACTERIA!
Bear with me on this. For myself, I have found that I don't naturally have the proper balance of gut bacteria naturally.
I get infections often. In the past, they always went "bacterial" , meaning the virus would blossom into a long, hideous bacterial infection.

I took vitamins, homeopathics, herbs, etc. They did help but not alot.

FINALLY I began having horrible anxiety attacks. I read that gut bacteria can control our emotional state, and I got some Activia yogurt. The anxiety STOPPED within minutes of eating it. I began culturing my own yogurt and kefir, as well as buttermilk. Eat/drink probiotics at least twice a day. I have cut my vitamin usage by 50% in 9 months, because the gut bacteria was being more efficient.
Now, even probiotics are BACTERIA. I have gotten sick from too much good bacteria. To control that, I take 1000mg vit c (Emergen-c) daily. I also use Kyolic garlic, which is an aged garlic pill-no garlic burps. For the times when I get an infection that seems to kick my butt, I use 3 drops of colloidal silver in 8 oz water . That is the 500 ppm silver.

I urge everyone who has infections (and I got MRSA in the hospital, so I have/had it) to get into culturing/fermenting foods, eating probiotics and balancing with natural antibiotics. I also eat a big raw salad a day, to keep the guts working well.

Finally, I have found, 10 months in, that I can indulge a bit with sugars and carbs. And I freely admit I get SICK if I overdo that at all.

It is a balancing act, but it CAN be done.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
My good friend is a scientist and he says MRSA is more or less everywhere. It's not an issue if you don't have immune responses and he suggests it's likely most people have some antibodies produced. But he agrees that antibiotic overuse is causing lot's of terrible infections.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join