It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Whistleblower, FBI Translator comes forward?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I found this getting dugg up very fast at digg.

www.digg.com...

By Brad Friedman Attention CBS 60 Minutes: we've got a huge scoop for you. If you want it. Remember the exclusive story you aired on Sibel Edmonds, originally on October 27th, 2002, when she was not allowed to tell you everything that she heard while serving as an FBI translator after 9/11 because she was gagged by the rarely-invoked "Stat

Link to entire article:
joeplummer.com...

[edit on 063131p://upMonday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I hope Ms. Edmunds remembers the story of Dorothy Kilgallen, the journalist who knew and had interviewed Jack Ruby and who was going to blow the story of the Kennedy assassination "wide open". I think she died of an unexpected heart attack shortly after making that fantastic announcment.

Advice to Ms. Edmunds. Make copies of your statement and relevant documentation and circulate the copies immediately. Announce that you have done that. First things first.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
after reading up on that all it concludes is that the FBI intellegence is not up to par. so you could say our lack of middle eastern interpretors is why we could not prevent 9/11. that explains why the FBI or other agencies tried to hush her. the FBI does not want the public or any other country to know that the U.S intellegence is not as good as they boast. in other words they want to look better than they really are. this still does not connect anything to an inside job so to speak. anyways its over and delt with.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Advice to Ms. Edmunds. Make copies of your statement and relevant documentation and circulate the copies immediately. Announce that you have done that. First things first.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

righ, that was he first that came to my mind, too.
or, she already has done so ..

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It will be really interesting to see if any of the mainstream media will actually do an interview. Maybe she should think of doing some kind of live web broadcast if the mainstream media doesn't want to do it.

new topics

top topics

join