It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Bin Laden video is FAKE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

September Bin Laden video is FAKE

www.msnbc.msn.com

there is a running debate among video analysts about whether al-Qaida in effect faked the video, that rather than being new, the September 7 message may have been something recorded at the same time as his last video, in October 2004, and then released with new audio.

The point of departure for the debate is something not noted at the time: that of the 25 minutes of video tape, only three and a half minutes were moving video. The rest was covered by a still image, a frozen still. Moreover, the still covered the only time references on the 25 minute of tape—references to political developments in Iraq, Britain and France--leading to a suspicion that the video is not new, but disguised to appear as new.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, it appears those who called this video fake are correct. I was never aware of the still picture portion of the video until I read this article. I wonder how bad OBL looks if he doesn't want to be on camera.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XFoxMulderX

Hmmm? Was this the one where he was talking up Chomsky?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX

I wonder how bad OBL looks if he doesn't want to be on camera.

It could be that he is in bad shape, but I got to think there is a possibility that he is also dead. I have not heard any one else menchen that but it seems like a possibility to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is news?
I thought it was pretty self evident the video was a fake.

Come on, the guy suddenly looks 20 years younger, the video cuts out, then he says the important stuff?...

I'm sorry, but wasn't this guy on dialysis? Is there some new side-effect that reverses the aging process after being treated?

I could tell it was a fake, even though the first time I saw it, the video was about an eighth the size of my TV screen. (Apparently the news anchor thought he was 7 times more important.)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I doubt it was Al-Qaeda who faked it. More likely our own government.

U.S. Government Caught Red-Handed Releasing Staged Al-Qaeda Videos

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Come on, the guy suddenly looks 20 years younger,

I was thinking the same thing!

Just look at his beard, no grey, plus he kinda looks younger...

A Beard is Worth a Thousand Words
www.nowpublic.com...

[edit on 10/30/07 by Files]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
When people here like me tried saying it was fake at the time there was still plenty of debate against it., funny how some really smart people here dont believe until [the system] tells them.

We have no chance of uniting and getting anywhere as long as we have too many people believing all this mainstream smokescreen OBL terrorism garbage

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Wow.. those "video analysts" are pretty damned sharp. Only 2 months to notice the guy's lips weren't moving. Next thing you know, they'll be telling us there's something suspicious about how Osama keeps gaining and losing 15 years and 40 pounds..

I wonder if these are the same "analysts" that look at satellite photo's for stuff like.. oh, I don't know.. Iraqi WMD's and Iranian Nuclear Programs...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What's sad is we all know this is fake but the admin still says it's real. I think they need to be held responsible for this misinfo.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
its even sadder that they will keep feeding it to us. Do they not get it? They have got to have their own corps of computer engineers or whatever that read the boards/polls or whatever and see that us "sheeple" are not on board with their side of the story half the time. Sometimes, its like they dont even try..............just keep on giving us the same the same ol same ol...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I hear some time ago that Osama was on dialysis, I 've had a few family memebers that only lasted a year on dialysis in a hospital, I can't imagine this guy making it threw the treatment with out a new kidney or something, especially in that country ( if he is even in that country or alive). It's a fake, and even the 911 ones seem to be a fakes as well. Remeber Sadam had doubles, who's to say Osama doesn't have a few of his own.
Osama Comparison

Either way, I think it's our own government using scaretactics , but it doesn't scare anyone anymore, now all we do is talk about how it isn't him, HAHA.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
C'mon people Bruce Willis shot him down, he clearly said it in "Planet terror"© grindhouse productions
, and i quote:

"bam, there he is,
lookin' me right in the eyes.
[...]
I put two in his heart,
one in his computer."

-------------

On a more serious note,
To me that guy is still a (or "was" can't say for certain) Cia agent, i ain't got no proof just a very strong feeling.

America imperialism need enemies to justify its worldwide warfare hence the Ben laden scenario i thought y'all knew that.

top topics

join