It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to believe (My Questions)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I really want to believe in cryptozoology but I have some questions. What's the best place to have an experience when you live in Pennsylvania? What made you believe and do you know of any websites that offer some type of proof? I have a feeling you can only believe if you have a personal experience. I really want to see a possibility how these creatures can exist. Also are there any rituals that I can do to try to bring them to me? I've heard of things like fairies working this way. Maybe it's a stupid question

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
theres the site crytpomundo.com which was made by a few well known cryptozoolists and cryptozoolgy.com that is a site like this except completly about cryptids but there are alot of fakes but there are a few interesting pics. In PA there hav been bigfoot sightings but im not to sure i live in jersey and i've only seen one cryptid in my life its called a Tazelwurm which is basically a snake with arms. some people dont think its a cryptid but it does describe the Tazelwurm on cryptomundo.com

sorry i dont have more info im just a young cryptid hunter only 14 haha but i do want to be a proffesional some day if you have any questions feel free to ask and i can answer to the best of my abilities.

new topics

join