It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in love with SexySlayer !!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As I'm sure most people here will remember I've been there and done that

Think I'll leave internet dating to other people. Hope it all works out for you both.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by xeroxed88]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's been a few days... so

Steve-O.

You still got the love bug?

Enquiring and extremely bored minds wanna know!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Yes.... we've still got the love bug ...... and it's not gonna leave us anytime soon

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

No, he hasn't and isn't doing anything illegal, really... I mean, there is the whole issue of him being of age and her still being a teen, but the age difference is so minute, it will be hard to make any kind of legitimate case. I mean, hell, here in Texas, a fourteen year old can marry with parental consent, so...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'd like to thank ya folks for showin' some love ....and backin' me up in my "relationship" ....

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've still got Love for her ...if ya folks were wonderin'..... it's grown since I've last posted here..... she's the only person outside of my fam that I've cried for in years ..........

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Good to hear!! Love is one of these things in this world that should not be missed out by anyone!! I belive we all get atleast 1 chance at true love in this world...

Just know that life is to short to fight about money, bills and material objects!! These things come and go, and the day to day grind can make us forget just how important these little things are

So take my advice, and take a walk threw the park.. Go out and just enjoy the time you have with this person!! SUch things are not meant to last, enjoy it while you have it brother!!

All the BEST!
ZY5

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thanks bro
....... you and the rest of the gang are all fam to me
... you guys are great ..... some day we should have a big Avenger meet ....... the location is up to you and the rest of 'em

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Way to go Steve-O I wish you guys a happy future!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Prozac Heart

Thanks bro
...... may you have a nice day !!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Go Steve-o! I hope you get married. WEll I don't know!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawckman

Thanks man ....... just for sayin' that I'm gonna add ya to my friends list
...... ummmm..... I would love to get married to her
.... in time It'll happen ....... all the Avengers will be invited

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
the legal age of consent where she's from is 16...

I know you said you're not going to do anything like that, but I just want to remind you that age of consent and age of minority are two different things. She can consent at 16, but she's still a minor.

That being said, I think some here are a little too paranoid about this turning into a sexual thing. I can understand why they are, because it's a big problem on the internet, and they obviously don't know you (neither do I, for that matter), but I think the point has been made and it can stop being mentioned.

Anyways, although you and I don't particularly know each other, just like SpeakerofTruth (I think..correct me if I'm wrong), I too have been in a similar situation as you. I'll just say - it didn't end well.

So if you ever need advice or want to talk about it, send me a U2U. I'm not near as social and vocal as you are about things like this, so I'll save it for private chat rather than posting the details here.

[edit on 11/17/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
Hmmmmm...... the sexy vampire on the avatar is mine as well
...hehehehehee...... just kiddin' bro .... I'll try to get SS to contact the vampire so the 2 of you could do whatever ya want behind "closed doors" ..........

technically that is mine

j/k

congrats, and as for your avatar, i shall U2u you as to what you really want, just got the comp back

Roswell.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Thanks bro !!!! You're known for makin' cool avatars so I can't wait for this one
...... if it's poo .... you're fired !!!!!! Hahahahaha ( only playin' with ya bro
)

[edit on 17-11-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I'm a shy guy...... it's that I can't hide this "love" inside of me for a looong time .... it's really weird how it all started .... but "we" both know what we're getting into ..... it's gonna be tough bein' apart from each other for a looong time... but we're both determined ...and focused .

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ok guys..I opted out of this thread for personal reasons, but..Steve is my buddy..and has been for a long time.
For those who don't know...
I was married for 19 years to a man I met when I was 15, and he was 19.
We grew apart yes..but not all relationships work that way.
As for meeting someone online...right now, Iam completely in love with someone I met online. He feels the same for me.It can work and does.
So Steve..Hannah...I wish you both the happiest of futures together.
Love you guys..
>Hugs<
AccessDenied

[edit on 17-11-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks AD ....... We've been close friends for a while and I've never known of this info ......I feel kind of odd postin' back (for reasons that you know ) .... but I'm glad for you as well
. You've found "a lucky guy" ... while I've found the "love of my life" .... you'll always be my #1 friend on this site AD .. even though we haven't chat'd in a while .....

[edit on 17-11-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

It's Ok..but now you know why I hesitated to say anything.
May we both have a happy future.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Awwww... thanks AD ..... you're gettin' me emotional again...
...... I'm a big whimp .......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join