It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Light In Our Sky?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Is it Possible any of these developements with this comet have anything to do with planet X??? Or could this comet be Planet X?????

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
just thought id link a new article,3 hours old

weblogs.marylandweather.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
All this talk of a "Red and Blue" light in the sky makes me want to go out and look for it, but it's a complete overcast where I live, so I'll have to wait until tommorw night

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
Is it Possible any of these developements with this comet have anything to do with planet X??? Or could this comet be Planet X?????

Well, let's look at the similarities.

Comet Holmes: Small Comet 2.5 miles diameter.
Planet X: Large Planet 20 - 30,000 miles diameter.

Comet Holmes: Orbits the sun every 7 years, never gets closer than a quarter billion miles from Earth.
Planet X: Orbits the sun every 3600 years, occasionally crashing into Earth and destroying all life.

Comet Holmes: A lump of ice crystals and dust.
Planet X: Inhabited by 7 foot tall Annunaki that created mankind as a race of slaves.

Comet Holmes: A real comet, recorded by real scientists, with it's orbit verified since 1892.
Planet X: A theory created by a man who's only evidence is a blob on an old clay pot.

Comet Holmes: Will return in 2014 but will only be noticed by a small group of men with calculators on their watches.
Planet X: Due to return in 2012 and destroy all life on Earth ...again.

Everyone will believe what they want, but I'm pretty sure it's just a comet.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This has been a fun ride and a fun mystery and now it's turning out to be a great finale! Comet 17P Holmes has been so much fun to watch. It's getting dimmer but with binoculars you really can see how big it's getting. Ten times as much fun as Halley's return and the show keeps getting better and better and now this! Bravo!

This is all from today's (nov 15th) spaceweather.com. Enjoy.
www.spaceweather.com...

GIANT COMET: "Formerly, the sun was the largest object in the Solar System," says University of Hawaii astronomer David Jewett. "Now, Comet 17P/Holmes holds that distinction." On Nov. 9th, a team of Hawaii astronomers led by Rachel Stevenson measured the diameter of the comet's expanding debris cloud: 1.4 million kilometers, slightly larger than the sun itself.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Brock Gel]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Firstly, its not possible to "ignite" Saturn with a space probe, or a nuke, or several hundred nukes - of any kind. I refer the honourable readers to comet Shomaker-Levy 9, and the overall effect and force of explosions that occurred when it hit Jupiter.

Not entirely true. The Shoemaker comet caused a huge explosion. But remember that it also had no fissionable material.

The Lucifer Project, as described on several sites, if correct and if my own personal understanding of nuclear physics is correct; contends that if a sufficient amount of fissionable material is inserted deep enough into the atmosphere of a gas giant that is largely comprised of hydrogen and helium it would be possible to create a chain-reaction. All that would be necessary is to assure that the material would be able to reach a sufficient depth in the atmosphere so that pressure surrounding the fissionable material was sufficient to compress it during its ignition phase. Upon ignition of the material the atmosphere being of an equal pressure would ignite as well.

It would be similar to the way a nuclear bomb works.... it is the pressure placed upon the material by the primary explosion that causes it to reach critical mass where ignition of the fissionable material (the secondary explosion) takes place. The key to creating the star is to make sure the fissionable material gets to the proper depth to assure sufficient pressure during ignition so that a nuclear chain-reaction can begin at that depth and propagate throughout the atmosphere. Whether it would be sustainable or not is also a critical question. Due to the fact that if the chain-reaction were to consume all available material in the gas giants mass to quickly it could cause one big nuclear explosion..... I don't think it would be a good thing if that happened.

But it would definately look cool for a little while.... until chunks of moon and the shock wave hit the Earth.

-Euclid

[edit on 4-12-2007 by euclid]

[edit on 4-12-2007 by euclid]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Remember this old thread? I took part in it 2 years ago as can be seen.

Now there is a video (check 3:30) on youtube saying that the hopi blue star prophecy got fulfilled when Holmes entered our solar system and at one point was larger than the sun itself.

Whats the significance of this? Well, according to the video, there is a 7 year time window called "The End of Time" by the Maya and the time window starts by this blue star being seen.

So that means October 24, 2007 is the start of this time window and we are living in it at the moment. In this period, it is said that our consciousness will grow very rapidly and so on.

So thats kind of interesting in my opinion. Perhaps this was the blue star prophecy fulfilling and the beginning of "The End of Time" has started. Its possible. There is no denying that Holmes was quite unique and certainly qualifies as a special sign in our skies.

Part 7 of 14 in this series is also interesting. Its about the pole shift, the 30 hours of darkness and so on.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think a comet's impact would be messier than nuclear weapons...

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The NWO claim is horsecrap science, you can't control a comet well enough to make it impact a portion of earth that you want. The same people who make this claim are probably the same that say we can't land on the moon...which make logical sense. *sarcasm*Obviously if you can't land on the moon then you can definitely control a comet.*/sarcasm*

[edit on 4-10-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
The NWO claim is horsecrap science, you can't control a comet well enough to make it impact a portion of earth that you want. The same people who make this claim are probably the same that say we can't land on the moon...which make logical sense. *sarcasm*Obviously if you can't land on the moon then you can definitely control a comet.*/sarcasm*

[edit on 4-10-2009 by yellowcard]

You set that straw man up and beat it back down again quite expertly sir.

But in the end, you only succeed in defeating yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
i can tell you something about this

good post, BTW

Originally posted by MarkLuitzenCould it be the blue star Kachina from the Hopi prophesies?
The Hopi indians in the United States are closely related to the Maya indians from mid-america and life nowadays they life in a preserve in Arizona. Just like th Mayans , the hopi believe that we are currently living in a 4th era of life , the fourth sun, and that this era will soon come to an end.

no, the spiral over Norway was the dance of the Blue Star Kachina

The forecast of the Hopi says: When the blue star Kachina shows himself to the firmament, the fifth world will come to show itself. That will be the day of the Loutering.

then that day was December 9, 2009

#9, #9, #9

remember the prophecy:
he came from the East, not the West.
this is good news
GREAT NEWS

we will have our peace

The Hopi name of the star Sirius is blue star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (blue star) on the rural square dance and its mask takes off.

just like (((Sirius))) Satellite Radio?

sound waves.
hhhmmmmmmmm.....

He symbolises a blue star, far gone and not yet visible, which will appear rapidly. Kachina are the spirit (the representant) of the invisibly strengths in living. This time has been predicted in a song which was sung in 1914, exactly for the first world war during the Wuwuchim ceramics.

this is significant and it will show itself later on.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Archives of Hopi writings that are not rewritten to fit a current event can be found here.

www.dreamscape.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CopernicusAnything is possible, but them turning Saturn into a second sun is the most frightening thing Ive ever read, and its becoming reality in July 2008. Google the Lucifer project.

It turns out that this prophecy is actually in the book "And still they fly" written in 2001. It talks about megalomaniac scientists turning either Jupiter or Saturn into a second sun, and it will burn for 7 days.

Anyway, not to hijack the thread, but NASA is frigging evil...

This reminds me of the 2012 style hype, so convinced and yet so missing to admit it was nonsense.

Anyway back to the main point, I don't know what happened to that comet I aren't really much of a star gazer but I assume like all these over dramatized exaggerations it went on its merry way into oblivion.
Also I wonder where 'they' (nwo, illuminati, whomever) will be when we all perish in a nuclear or comet attack, Why do people seem to forget 'they' breath the same air, eat the same food, drink the same water and don't you think for one minute 'they' don't really fancy the idea of living in underground shelters with no luxuries, no ability to fly around the world, dead relatives and friends, a baron wasteland above, eventual dangers of disease and supply loss taking over, etc, etc.

Sometimes it baffles me as to the complete illogical thinking that takes place in some of the theories.
Apparently I am to believe that millions of chips will be forced into peoples bodies all for the sake of what, to be nuked, poisoned by water and air, starved of nutrients, infected with viruses and then enslaved into fema camps via trains....
I admire that people assume our bodies will withstand all that, I personally don't see the point in 'them' enslaving a bunch of dead and dying people, not much of a power trip really.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by prof-rabbit

thank you immensely, prof-rabbit

all contributions will be recognized

what do you think about the prophecies, prof-rabbit?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Much more can be found here.
www.dreamscape.com...

The Hopi have spoken over the years to all people, today (and for some years past) others have taken their writings and woven their own message into the original. Profit, Greed and the need for "attention" being the main motivators.

I suggest to all that you look at the origins of the writings and their authors.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join