page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

A New Light In Our Sky?

www.americanchronicle.com

Some have suggested that the reason for Comet Holmes sudden brightening means it was impacted by an asteroid or that NASA shot an explosive device into it as they did with the Tempel Comet in 2005. Many are questioning the coincidence of the Space Shuttle launch ocurring within hours of the sudden change in appearance of the comet. And others have implied that sending a comet into the earth, and guiding it as was practiced with Comet Tempel, would achieve the New World Order agenda of depopulation without the messiness of a nuclear bomb.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lot of theories on this sudden brightening of Comet Holmes, pretty fascinating.

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Vikturtle]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Anything is possible, but them turning Saturn into a second sun is the most frightening thing Ive ever read, and its becoming reality in July 2008. Google the Lucifer project.

It turns out that this prophecy is actually in the book "And still they fly" written in 2001. It talks about megalomaniac scientists turning either Jupiter or Saturn into a second sun, and it will burn for 7 days.

Anyway, not to hijack the thread, but NASA is frigging evil...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Interesting and scary, I will check that out. Like we need a second sun... but there I go, thinking again.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

Yeah, never question what the leaders tell us! They are the Speakers of Truth and Justice and you are to follow blindly or you shall be called a "conspiracy theorist".

Anyway, is it possible that this "comet" is actually a small planet, like in the Planet X theory? The article says it doesnt have a tail and it says that "most" dont believe it will hit earth... ehm, most?

Interesting article.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Seems folks are running wild with ideas. The scientists don't seem to understand the odd behavior of this comet and MSM don't appear to be covering it, leaving everyone else to try to figure out what it means. Have you seen it? It's pretty impressive.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Comet Holmes was first discovered when it suddenly brightened in exactly the same way (although not quite so bright) in 1892 - don't think we had a space station then .....

www.skyandtelescope.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok, if it is not cloudy tonight I am DEFINANTELY going to have to see this.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dznetworks
Ok, if it is not cloudy tonight I am DEFINANTELY going to have to see this.

It's pretty cold here suddenly, in NC of all places, but I will bundle up and go out tonight to check upon it. It appeared bigger last night than the night before, some say it will grow to be as big as the moon, hard to imagine, but I'd love to see it.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No, havent seen it myself. I noticed people said you can see it with your naked eye now on some google pages... how can I know im looking at the right object and not just a star?

Im going to go outside and have a look... its 10.30 pm here and very dark.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

No, havent seen it myself. I noticed people said you can see it with your naked eye now on some google pages... how can I know im looking at the right object and not just a star?

Im going to go outside and have a look... its 10.30 pm here and very dark.

Binoculars help, then you can see the sharp point of stars and planets and notice the difference of Comet Holmes, which is kind of fuzzy. Last night the moon didn't come up until later and the comet was pretty bright. It looks like another star with the naked eye, but with binoculars it really becomes clear. Good luck. Where are you located?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sweden. I dont have binoculars though, I think im going to buy it tomorrow just so I can spot this thing... if this thing grows to be as big as the moon, I imagine even the msm will have to cover it...

Hmm, look at this site. The guy even says "its a comet but looks like a planet". Interesting.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yeah, that's my thought as well, but I wonder how they will cover it. Will it be more fear? Be afraid, be very afraid? I don't know how they can avoid covering it, though, if it keeps growing. I'm loving it, I have to say.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
blog.wired.com... astronomers say this picture shows it has a tail but i dont see it however they also say the tail doesnt point away from the sun.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

I have to agree with the comment made on that site... it hardly looks like a tail. This may be a case of "a comet must have a tail so lets say this one has a tail so it fits the comet theory".

Found a page with different pictures of the "comet" here: Link

Have a look at this picture where the observer says that the second nucleus is actually a star.

Also look at this picture where the observer says the "comet" grew that much in diameter in just 2 days...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Some are saying that the base has split into two or three parts, don't know if that is truth, just repeating what I have heard, but if that is the case, what does that mean?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I would like to know too. They say this thing is larger than Jupiter now...

Some believe it to be the Hopi indian legend Blue Kachina star. But it doesnt seem blue..

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Flagged. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Flagged too.

Very interesting but scary at the same time. Is it a coincidence that the Space Shuttle launch ocured within hours from the explosion?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I dont know, but since this happened in November 1892 as well (although not this bright), I dont think NASA did anything to cause it... but I could be wrong. And I dont think it brightened a million times over night in 1892 like it did now... that has never happened before.

The comet was also in a major eruption 115 years ago, in November 1892, when English amateur Edwin Holmes was the first to spot it. It reached 4th or 5th magnitude, faded in the following weeks, and then underwent a second eruption 2½ months after the first.

Source: WkyAndTelescope.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join