It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for the Authors of " huge announcement" and other announcements and predictions... here's my tho

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I predict that nothing will happen.

Feb 1st and 2nd will come and go.

The Superbowl will be played and with a little luck, the Carolina Panthers will be champs !

Feb 9th, Monday, I will get up and go to work like any other day, I'll go home at 5pm and have a nice dinner with my gal. No major announcements or events.

All of the other dates that are being thrown out there...
they're just days that are coming, they will come and go.

Will there be more terrorist attacks, sure, the same ones that we're seeing almost daily in Iraq and around the middle east. On US soil, I don't think we'll see one.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter.

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I predict that nothing will happen.

The Superbowl will be played and with a little luck, the Carolina Panthers will be champs !

Feb 9th, Monday, I will get up and go to work like any other day, I'll go home at 5pm and have a nice dinner with my gal. No major announcements or events.

All of the other dates that are being thrown out there...
they're just days that are coming, they will come and go.

Will there be more terrorist attacks, sure, the same ones that we're seeing almost daily in Iraq and around the middle east. On US soil, I don't think we'll see one.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter.

I agree with one part. Giving dates to "predictions" never works, because the future is always fluid and decisions can be altered and a whole bunch of other variables, basically predictions can foretell events, but not exactly the time. That's why I never give dates, it is futile.

But I gotta admit, if someone told you a week before 9/11 that the World Trade Center is about to collapse in the middle of Manhattan as 2 huge airliners crash into them, and that will cause America to go to war with 2 countries and wage war on Terrorism, you'd be right to rule THAT out. You can then say: "No, I predict that on September 11th, I'll wake up like any other day, go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch a movie, etc etc"... but isn't that just wishful thinking? You HOPE that doesn't happen, and the crazier it sounds, the less chance you give it to happening. But crazy things happen

I'm not saying that you're wrong, just saying that you can think nothing will happen for the next 100 years, it'll all be just normal, uneventful, boring 36,500 days. But unless you know something others don't, you cannot really say for sure..

We'll just have to wait and see! I don't care either way if anything happens or not, both things have their benefits and detriments. If nothing happens, we'll just continue to be covertly controlled and the entire society will be in a state of confusion, ignorant, and blind to reality as usual. If it does, it might kill most of the population, but those who are left will at least wake up. I dunno which I'd weigh as better, a few people who know what has been going on and seek truth, or billions of people who don't give a flying # and just wanna work, come home, watch tv, eat, play sports, and go out with their friends. Basically, ignorance.. as it's all just ways to keep people busy. I only know what I'm going to do, so what the rest of the population does is of no concern

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just realized that I put the wrong title in this thread,

I meant to use...

"huge announcement to the world & " another one that was making some predictions of something happening very soon.... ( can't find it now )

I typed, " vital and ugly facts" by mistake.
I hope the author of that thread will forgive me, as I do not want to get involved in that debate.

also, should the mods see fit that my thread should just be removed to clear up the confusion, please do so.

thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
just edit your first post and change the subject, and that'll take care of it!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
thanks junglejake... it actually worked.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"I predict that nothing will happen.

The Superbowl will be played and with a little luck, the Carolina Panthers will be champs ! "

I object, Carolina will lose, my guess is by 13+ points. Patriots will rush on as the champs.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I predict the superbowl will be one of the most remarkable events in the history of the world. Just as the teams are coming onto the field, there will be a flash, and a doorway to the past will open up. And the 85 Bears will come marching out, willing to take on the best of both teams...And win, 56 to 0

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I predict the superbowl will be one of the most remarkable events in the history of the world. Just as the teams are coming onto the field, there will be a flash, and a doorway to the past will open up. And the 85 Bears will come marching out, willing to take on the best of both teams...And win, 56 to 0

Yes, but they will actually be bear/human hybrids and eat the other team. Now that I would pay to watch.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Why does everything have to been so Sci-Fi?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Say, those threads about the upcoming announcements have seemed to disappear, where did they go?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thatoneguy...

you can do a search for them.

maybe they were removed by mods ?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Eh, people probably lost interest.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
Say, those threads about the upcoming announcements have seemed to disappear, where did they go?

Check the Predictions section.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well predictions come and go like running water so I guess those ones will too.. Such is life!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Elevatedone, you are crackin me UP!

But what's the SuperBowl?

I predict that I'll be doing laundry on either the 1st or 2nd of february:

As far as predicting dates. I dont believe in that either, because the ones listening to the predictions ALWAYS focus on the date and not the event.

Now what's being predicted on those dates again?

:::we now direct you back to the thread already in progress:::

AL

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
sooooo many predictions

at least one of you will prove to be true...hey it kinda like the lottery...pick your senarios people!

new topics

top topics

join