It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SSSC)Black Rose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I know this is a little late, but whatever!

Black Rose

It was almost midnight, October 31. As Rose ran down the dark streets, the buildings cast eerie shadows on the pavement. She was so cold, so afraid. How could she continue like this? She pulled her black hooded sweater tighter around her as she ran, but she realized the cold came from within her. She was almost frozen. I have to keep going she thought I have to see him one more time. One more time, that’s what she always said.

The giant black door creaked as she opened it, pushing on it with all her strength. The room was pitch black except for some dim candles glowing in the corner, which seemed almost drowned in the consuming darkness. It me, Rose, she whispered, her voice trembling. Now that she was finally inside, the initial fear gripped her as it had the first time she came, so long ago it seemed now. Why should I be afraid? she thought, He’s expecting me. The door swung shut on it’s own, as if it knew she wanted to leave. Now she was trapped. A phantom wind blew through the dark room, chilling her once again. Her heart began to beat faster as she glanced at her watch. Tick , tick, tick, one minute till midnight.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The minute passed as if it was an hour, the fear and anticipation building within her. Where was he? He was usually waiting for her. Terrible thoughts began to race through her head. But suddenly it was over, the clock struck midnight with its loud, resonating voice. She could hear him stirring now, and for a moment, her fear disappeared. It’s Black Rose, she said, this time louder now that he was awake. Enter, Black Rose, came the reply, and she almost wondered if it was an echo she heard. But out of the almost complete darkness of the other side of the room, she could just barely see the outline of his familiar form. She breathed a loud sigh of relief and exclaimed, “There you are, what were you doing hiding from me like that? Trying to scare me or something?” she laughed a nervous laugh because he still had not yet emerged from the darkness. His reply came delayed, a low mumble, “This is the last night, Rose.” What could be wrong? thought Rose. He never acted this way. Maybe he was always a little mysterious, but never like this. What could he be trying to do to her? Fear seized her once again. “Where are you? What’s wrong?” she said, tears stinging her eyes. Then she saw him. It was definitely him, but he seemed so different. “Come here my Black Rose.”

She hesitated a moment, then slowly, silently walked to the place where he dwelt in the shadows. He suddenly grabbed her hand, and she muffled as scream of surprise. His hand was so cold, so pale. For a moment she wondered if it was not him but a corpse. “This is the last night, Black Rose,” he said again. “Why? What do you mean?” asked Rose. He pulled her closer and whispered, “Are you afraid?” “N-no,” she replied although she was truly terrified. Then he said in a barely audible voice, “I am no longer from the world of the living.” What? You mean your dead? she thought or whispered, she didn’t know which. He kissed her, and his lips felt so cold, but she suddenly didn’t care. This was their last night together. “Do you want to come with me Rose?” he asked. She thought for a moment about what he meant, but she already knew the answer. Her choice was to come with him and die or stay alive without him. “Yes,” she said, all of her fear gone. She would leave this world behind forever. “We must hurry, my time here is almost over,” he said “You won’t have time to say goodbye. Are you still sure you want to come with me?” She thought of her family, her life she would leave behind and felt an unbearable pain inside her chest. But she had already made her choice; she would not go back on her word. “What must I do to come with you?” she asked. Her answer came when she looked to her side and saw a shining, jeweled dagger. Fear clouded her mind once again at the realization of what she must do. “Time is almost up, Black Rose.” She looked at the clock, then at him, and took the dagger in her hand. With he eyes closed and heart racing, she whispered, “Tell me when.” “One, two, three.......,” and in one quick motion she plunged the dagger into her heart.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The next day, news reports came out that a young girl by the name of Rose had mysteriously disappeared. The murderer was suspected to have killed Rose and then killed himself on Halloween night. But when police came to the scene of the supposed crime, there was no blood, no evidence, only a small black rose lying on the pavement.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I hope thats not all, I want more! Good story! A star for you.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That was a great story babe....... the weird thing about it is that I have a sister named Rose ......... Hope ya post another part to it 'cause I truely love it.... and you as well

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wasn't really planning on writing any more......there's not that much time before Halloween, but I might.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well if you write I will read. I was writing my post when you posted the third part so I thought it was a massive cliff hanger. But the ending was very good/romantic. A+

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeslayer

Just write another one for ya fans
... heheheehehe..... I'll read everything ya write...... I'm you're #1 fan ......

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I star'd ya posts babe..... you're work is truely amazing to me .... I really mean it .....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Great little story SS, im truly impressed. You managed to get all the information you needed to tell the story in without affecting its punch. Top stuff.
Hope to see some more story's from you.

mojo.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.
I was a little shy about posting this one, but I'm glad you guys like it. I would like to write more in the future, but Halloween is here already........
. I only do well at dark stuff, and I don't think anybody wants to read a scary Christmas story.........but I may be wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeslayer

If you were to do one in December it'll be great 'cause my birthday's towards the end of that month

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
sorry you missed the deadline, but I enjoyed reading your story. Romantic and spooky, nice job

top topics

join