It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience !(part 1);

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi there, I would be really keen to hear from anyone out there who has had a similar experience to the one that follows;
It was the climax to events that had been ongoing since I'd seen a very large, very bright 'star' behaving strangely on 26th December 1994, (see my brief account of this on the thread called 'as anyone else had an encounter' by plmodel. The subsequent details are taken directly from the original notes I made at the time.

Around 11pm ... 11th March 1995. I'd been in bed less than 5mins (relaxed but not sleepy/I'd had no alcohol or any other mind-altering substances), when I became aware of something in the room with me. Standing beside my bed was (what I can only call), a 7ft 'being' ... of humanoid form and facially similar to descriptions given of 'Greys' ... with the familiar large, black almomd-shaped eyes. However, it wasn't of solid substance ... more a kind of pure light-energy ... and it certainly wasn't grey ... it was the most beautiful ... shimmering ... almost translucent blue/white ... and whilst I feel this being was hermaphrodite, the gentleness it exuded was a very feminine.

In hindsight I was remarkably calm, anyone would think I have a 7ft 'being' beside my bed every night of the week ! I also discovered that I'd acquired an adept ability to receive/transmit telepathic communication ... and I didn't question it for a second.

She told me her name was 'Khya' (that's what it sounded like anyway), and she was taking me on a journey. I realized I was no longer in my bed ... and whilst it felt like we'd travelled a great distance ... we arrived at our destination in an instant. I have no recollection of how I got there ... or indeed where 'there' was !

What I do remember is being in a room of some description, although I was in total blackness and couldn't see the walls/boundaries of the space I was in. I was sitting on a rigid, metallic seat with a tall, narrow back that extended some way above my head and I could feel nothing but cool air beneath my feet, where I assumed the floor would be.

This seat was at one end of a huge, oval vessel that emitted a faint glow ... which was enough for me to see 'Khya' standing at the opposite end. She told me the vessel was in fact a 'viewing-screen' and as I looked down into it it appeared to be filled with some kind of fluid (the surface rippled ever-so slightly). As I continued to look into it, images began to form and fade ... I remember most of them being of the ancient world ... I recall asking many questions that 'Khya' readily answered.

Then without warning I felt an immence thud ... that jolted my body to the core ... I was back in my bed. In an instant I was aware that my 3yr old son (an insulin dependent diabetic), was having a hypoglaemic attack and was in urgent need of my help. Once I'd given him the treatment he required, I settled him back to sleep ... then climbed back into my bed.

(For the conclusive section of this account go to - 'I Need Feedback' ... part 2 of the thread).

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
that is an amazing story.... its amazing how peoples experiences differ and relate.. my story is slightly different as my most vivid memory is when i was 8, even though i instictivley know there have been many other memories that i cant recall properly, only snippets... i have a 7 year old son who has recently reported dreams of going with aliens and they check him all over whilst hes asleep? also that they give him a ring that glows?.. when he was 2 weeks old and i was 18, i awoke to find him out of his moses basket and under my bed, as a mum yourself im sure you can relate that as a new mum you awake to the slightest noise or disturbance, he was just gurgling away quite happy when i found him! my mum also had experiences when she was young, so it seems to run in families... your story is amazing and i wish i could recall much more, a few months ago i saw a small 'grey' by my door, in normal circumstances i would have jumped, screamed, yelled at the shock, but i simply went to sleep! and cant remember what happened! grrrrr....... i hope you treasure your experience and it helps you as a person.... your not alone, im just a single mum from warwickshire, its amazing to think we are part of something like this..
takecare, cheryl

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I asked on your other thread, but wasn't sure which you would see first. Did you write, 'The Lion People are Real?' The story about your friend Kootie? I would really like to speak with you. You may find contact info on your other thread. I don't have enough points for U2U, as of yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Hi Cheryl (cosmicstorm), thanks for the reply ... can't believe you're the only person to actually reply so far ... there must be others out there surely !

Although I live on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors now (been here 13yrs), I was born in Aldridge and lived in Tamworth Staff's, most of my life ... so we were neighbours ... small world hey ?

I do feel very 'privileged' ... to have had the experience(s). And I also believe they have shaped the person I am today ... in a very positive way.

Before it happened I didn't have any strong opinions one way or the other about intelligent life elsewhere in our ... or any other universe for that matter. But when it's standing next to your bed ... well, it's pretty hard to deny it exists !

You must have been frantic when you found your son under your bed with no way of getting there himself ... and equally as relieved to find him gurgling happily.

My youngest son is 16yrs old now, but when he was no more than 6wks old, I woke-up one night to see 2 'beings' standing beside his cot just looking at him (these were not the same type of 'being' as Khya, they were definatley human looking), at the time I thought they were spirits ... but I really don't know. They seemed totally unfazed by the fact that I'd seen them ... and made no effort to conceal themselves. What might seem even stranger was my reaction ... I felt an overwhelming calmness wash over me ... and went back to sleep.

A couple of weeks before this (my son would have been 2-3wks old), I'd been in the bathroom getting ready for bed and as I opened the bedroom door a ball of blue/white light (size of a tennis ball), had been hovering over my sons cot. As I'd opened the door I must have startled 'it' as much as 'it' startled me because in a split second it darted towards the window ... although I didn't see it go through the window (which was closed at the time), it just vanished.

The ball of light was exactly the same colour and consistency as 'Khya' but three years earlier.

Love & Light Woodwytch

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Truespiritstar

Hey there Truespiritstar, I've posted a reply for you on my other thread. (It's not one of mine ... sorry), but would be interested to hear about it.
My first book 'The Cornish Burning' is about my first experience of 'spontaneous past-life recall' (hopefully published in the spring '08) ... and the second 'The Atlantan Analysis' is a work in progress ... 'experiment man - laboratory earth', I plan to do a thread about this as soon as I can get around to it.

Let me know more about the book you mentioned.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
my mum has had experiences with a blue light... she was in bed and it hovered over her bed and grew bigger in size, she thought it was going to manifest into something but it simply dissapeared.... i used to ask her why she didnt jump out the bed screaming like a mad woman as i would have done but she says she felt very relaxed and calm and went to sleep afterwards!.... thats amazing what happened to your son, after i found my son under the bed i felt very guilty and anxious, but i think i mentally blocked it out bcos i never thought about it again in much detail until a few years ago..

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Has your mom ever had any kind of abduction experiences (even if she dismissed them as weird dreams at the time) ?

I can so understand the sceptics thinking others like us are a little bit crazy (deluded even), ... I would have probably thought the same. And it's so frustrating to try and explain sometimes because there just aren't any suitable words in the human vocabulary.

For example to describe the ball of light or 'Khya' as blue/white, just doesn't do it justice ... in reality it was the most incredible (perfect) colour I've ever seen.

The closest I could get to an accurate description would be to say it was very similar to that blue/white (there I go again),
tinge that you see when you look at Sirius ! I've often wondered if 'Khya' actually has a Sirian link
... it just feels right somehow.

As for the strange reactions to such events ... I couldn't agree more. If sombody else had been telling me these things had happened to them and told me how calm they'd been throughout I really would have thought they'd lost the plot ... and yet every time something of this nature has happened to me I've always have this sense of 'ulta-calm'.

In fact I use that as a sort of monitor nowadays (if I'm unnaturally calm ... its real - if I'm not it's likely to be my mind playing tricks) ... works for me anyway.

Another way that I've learned to disern the difference is the high-pitched ringinging in my ear ... this seems to be a prelude to something happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
yes i get the ringing in the ear, more than normal, and have always been plagued with sinus problems which im told is related to abductions.... my mum said she used to look out of her window at night aged about 6, and wonder if 'they' will come for here that night, she lived in the countryside and always thought there were 'people' in the woods watching her.. she also told me that after my experience aged 7-8, i ran into her room to tell her there was a huge light in my room and that it took me away, (its all in my alien abduction memories post) she said that she felt very fearful and wouldnt let me talk about it (denial) subsequently she only spoke to me about it again when she remembered her own experiences, a few years ago.... do you ever experience paranormal activity in your home? as all 7 houses weve lived in have had very strange activity going on, even when we moved to spain, we used to joke that 'it, 'they' followed us!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Truespiritstar, I've posted a reply for you on my other thread. (It's not one of mine ... sorry), but would be interested to hear about it.
My first book 'The Cornish Burning' is about my first experience of 'spontaneous past-life recall' (hopefully published in the spring '08) ... and the second 'The Atlantan Analysis' is a work in progress ... 'experiment man - laboratory earth', I plan to do a thread about this as soon as I can get around to it.

Let me know more about the book you mentioned.

Oh my! You are an established author! I wish I did not need so many points to be able to communicate with you privately. You are probably very busy, but if you find the time, would you follow the link that I gave you, and meet me in the UFO and Aliens/abductions category topic? I have been a lurker here for awhile. I only became a member to reply to seentoomuch's threads and yours.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Hi there truespiritstar.
As you can see from my registration date I'm quite new here myself ... up until a couple of weeks ago I didn't even have broadband. I found ATS and have been pretty much hooked since

Although I've been writing for almost 15yrs, I wouldn't say I'm established yet ! Only had some articles published so far
still in the process with the books.

However, I think I may have enough points myself now to get in touch with you but bear with me I'm a bit of a techniphobe ... I'm only adept in using my laptop for writing this is all a bit alien to me (pardon the pun)

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I keep bumping into the same old faces with the same old experiance's.

Should show you your not alone.

Regard's
Lee

P.S Hi Cosmic

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Well that was easier than I expected
Check your u2u, I've just sent you my private email address.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

'The Lion People are a Reality,' was not a book, it was a thread here on ATS. I read it while still a lurker. I don't know my way around well enough to direct you to it, but perhaps someone with more experience, could.
The similarities between your entity and hers, and even you, yourself, are strikingly similar. You should find it and read it, if it still exists.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I know what you mean I'm begininng to feel very 'at home' with ATS ... and there was me thinking I was 'the only weirdo in the village'

I'd be interested to hear more about your ball of light ... did it move / how long was it there / how long after the person you mentioned had gone ?

If it's still to sensitive a subject just tell me to mind my own
I know how it can be

I always used to think the activity around me was spiritual ... now the edges are too blurred to discern one from the other. I've actually been wondering more recently, if they are both linked (you know - as in all part of the same 'big picture'

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

A 'cyber-doppellganger' hey !

Anyone else out there know about this thread that Truespiritstar mentioned ... and where I can find it ?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hey guys, I just noticed that most of the people who have viewed this thread haven't read part 2;

If you can't find another link you can click onto 'woodwytch' in the lefthand column ... which will take you to my 'extended profile stats' ... and find it there.

It just seems a bit odd to only read about half of the account
... if on the other hand its because you think part 1; was total c*** ... ignore this message and carry-on as you were

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
yea i see that around them aswell , when i looked with my minds eye i could see them wearing a belt, that puts off this blueish hue and distorts what they look like, they wear it around their waist , it allso has a sound muffler i think , but that parts just a guess ,

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

A 'cyber-doppellganger' hey !

Anyone else out there know about this thread that Truespiritstar mentioned ... and where I can find it ?

LOL! What is a cyber doppleganger? You young folks and your slang!
I never know what to call anything, anymore!
Btw, I now have enough posts for U2U. Would you care to contact me
or vice versa. As YOU wish.

Edit: I wish I knew something interesting to post on ATS.
All of my stuff is old-hat. Probably put everyone to sleep.
Ha! I made a smiley!

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Truespiritstar]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Bless you ... haven't thought of myself as 'young folk' for a helluva long time (unless you think '40-something' counts) ... always thought my mother lied about my birthdate / or the registrar made a 'typo' on my birth certificate !!! Well done on the smiley by the way
I'm feeling very proud of myself also, for finally working out how to set-up my avatar (nearly threw my laptop through the window in the process but there's no stopping me now)

I would say age is a state of mind ... but only old people say that ... so I won't

Don't put yourself down ... sure you have many interesting things to contribute to ATS ... the very fact that you found it must mean something prompted you to. If not just ask the questions you always wanted to know the answers to ... I guarantee you'll get more replies than you can shake a stick at ... we can never have too much input

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Oh, I forgot to say that I sent you a u2u message yesterday.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join