It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

novemember 11 = 1111

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok as I started to write this I looked at the time and it say's 611 so what you say, I have been seeing varients of 1111 every where for the last two and a half years now it feels like every time I look at the time it say's something 11, reciepts phone #s I just seen it everywhere,
then one night my wife say's to me I keep seeing 11-11 all the time
That blew me away, so I googled it and sure enough there is a ton of info on it, (it happens to other people)
Anyway my point is I just feel bad about november eleven, Im not doing this to make an ass of myself I put this to you in the hope that nothing happens, but if something does and this post gave someone a headsup to notice something unusual happening around that time, mabey something they normally wouldnt give much attention to
I know its nothing really to go on, and this post is almost pointless its just I would feel it an injustice not to mention it

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can I just point out that 1111 happens every year so why do you think it is this November that something bad will happen?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well, it had to happen. We can't let a month go by without a prediction of doom and gloom for the upcoming month.

Now, sympathetic posters will follow w/ posts of "I have an eerie feeling somethings going to happen", and "I've never felt so strongly that something is wrong". Then someone posts some absurd piece of numerology or some vague and somewhat unrelated prophesy of doom found elsewhere on the web.

Then, when the date passes, the OP has to come back in and say, "Well, maybe its the 22nd, no the 23rd, no the 24th...", and so on so that he can save face until the thread fades into obscurity.

*yawn*

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Listen I thought I was freaking my self out about seeing 1111 everywhere. I see it all the time. I'd just happen to glance at the clock as it read 1111, or on receipts like you said. 11 seems to have a resonance with me. sounds crazy, I know. I'm a gemini and a twin. Ever notice what the Gemini symbol looks like? I'm not an astrology nut or a numerology guy but there is a significance with this number that for me goes beyond coincidence.

So I too googled 1111. Like you say there is a wealth of info on this subject. My search revealed that it's some sort of a wake up call, for those who are conscious enough to notice it. Wake up call for what though? That's when I stumbled onto 2012 which I was not aware of until then, and I became very interested in what was being said about the Maya and their long count calendar that's set to end at 11:11 on Dec 12th, 2012....

I look back at 9/11 and the significance of that event, it too was a wake up call. The whole world as one became more aware(conscious) that day. I've wondered if that day was the beginning of a major change which is supposedly to take place on 12/21/12 a count down of sorts...turns out there's 11 years 101 days from 9/11/01 to 12/21/12..coincidence?

As i post this its 12:12

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
haha almost immediate RH

The funny thing is, i was once one of those people but now i scoff... well that's why I am 50/50!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Nothing wrong with living the way your signature says to fiddy.

Cheers.

PS sorry for the one liner

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

They never fail to disappoint.

At least they're predictable. The scary part is that they're SO predictable. And I suppose its unfortunate as well.

Oh well, what can you do? All I can do is call 'em as I see 'em.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Perhaps we well all do that thingy whats it called, cant rfemember now, but i hope the whole planet flips out and everything is changed completely

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yeah, funny thing too. Last month on 10/10…nothing happened. And next month on 12/1…nothing will happen. My best guess is that this month on 11/11…nothing will happen.

I don't know how some people can live in perpetual fear like this. Do you sit and cower every single day awaiting the dreaded times of 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and so on and so on?

It boggles the mind....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Was setiing up some software at work the other day, and the default admin password was 1111.

It didn't wake me up. Several cups of coffee couldn't wake me up.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Its funny how people can be so judgmental of others when they are trying to find their own truths.

Nice job, you should be proud of yourselves

11/11 does happen every year, and I don't think there's ever been 'doom and gloom' associated with an 'end of time' event.

It merely alludes to the discontinuation of a 3D (or 4D depending on what school of thought you are part of) reality and our multidimensional selves becoming more in tune with the environment.

To get you started on the '2012' phenomenon, I would research Terrence McKenna. He seems to be light years ahead of much of the faux new age material.

I don't doubt an upcoming consciousness is evolving on this planet, I just doubt those who bring that kind of information as a source of profit.

Do some seeking of your own my friends, and you will find what you are looking for.

'Judge not lest ye be judged.' Remember that one. I've been struggling with it for quite some time now...I still haven't broken the habit, but when I do it or see it I know its wrong.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

No worries mate. Sounds like you just watched the movie Number 23 with Carey. Pure Paranoia. Excellent.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Can I just point out that 1111 happens every year so why do you think it is this November that something bad will happen?

yesterday 1 nov. '07, i read (rather hastily scanned) an article by one of those Israeli based terror info websites...

that on 11 nov '07, al-Qaida's cyber network of hackers,
will begin an attack on some 20 prominent 'western' information websites
to try & blank the site...
AQ has called on independent members not engaged in their physical
Jihad obligation, to become cyber suicide bombers, to bring down any &^ all 'western' media sites, upwards of a thousand in round two of this attack on the internet,

i believe it was the DEBKA File site,
?? credible ?? it's your decision

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Reply to Stockburn:

Unfortunately I have to disagree. I too am bombarded by only that number. After the phenomena of coincidence is dispelled as being ludicrous, it becomes obvious to many that something IS there. So I understand how you would think that, but it is just not the case.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ultimately, I believe something is to the whole 11: 11 thing. I'm not sure about the many hypothesis about it. I have alwAys been given the number eleven when I played school sports such as football as well. So, although it is a matter of opinion, my opinion is that it is a number that is seen more frequently than others. At least for me.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Imagine 2011, November 11...

I think this '11' stuff is a function of the human brain looking for patterns. Every time you look at the watch and its not 11, you forget it, but when you do look and its 11, you remember it (if you are into this theory).

Where does these theories begin by the way? I dont want to be a total idiot skeptic who doesnt even look into where it came from.

In any case, 9/11, the London bombings on 7/7 and the Madrin train bombings on 11/3 are all significant numbers (all of them odd numbers for some reason). Something happening on 11/11 2007 would "fit in" somehow. But I dont believe it.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
on Sunday November 11th it will be "11"...

11/11/07 -

1+1+1+1= 4

4 + 7 = 11

or

11 + 11 = 22

22 + 7 = 29

and

2 + 9 = 11

[edit on 2-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Ah its a sunday as well.... 7.

There sure is a lot of 7 and 11 in the upcoming November 11 2007... will be interesting to see if something happens.

About the meaning of 7, I found a interesting page about it:

Seven is considered to be a spirtual number because it is illusive and contains veils which must first be uncovered, one after another, before illumination will ultimately be found. Seven is said to be sacred, and this is evidenced by the fact that there are seven days in the week, ancient texts such as Genesis propose that the earth was formed in seven phases, the ancient solar system consisted of seven luminaries, human body consists of seven plexuses or chakras and some versions of the Kabbalah have seven sepiroth. While seven possesses qualities of dreaminess, spirituality and psychic awareness, negatively it can be dubious, deceptive and insincere.

And about 11 from the same site:

Eleven is a higher octave of the number two and is considered to be a master number (the second master number being 22). 11 is considered the path of spiritual awareness and knowledge beyond the grasp of others. It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. It is also related to open-mindedness, intuition, idealism, and visions. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Source: WhisperingSpirits.co.uk

Its kind of interesting that only these two numbers from the page talks about "spiritual". Search the page for spiritual and you will only get a hit on the number 7 and 11. I just did it since I noticed both 7 and 11 was described as spiritual numbers and wanted to see if any other number was spoken of the same way. Apparently not.

It may be a good day to stay inside.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yes, but let's not forget that

"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one"

[edit on 2-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Hehe true.

By the way, I did that birth number calculation on the site I mentioned above... adding the birthdate together and adding the two numbers.

My number was 7.

Im born on the 12:th of the seventh month as well... guess I should be happy it wasnt 11.

This cant be good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join