It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Prices Reach ____ Today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

everyone who deals and trades in oil stocks wants a piece of that pie, I checked out that web site on oil trades, and yes its profect, we the consumer should stop saying not in my back yard, and build, build new refineries, we saw what happen in the gulf of mexico, with katrina and three on line oil pipes with no service for almost 15 days, the info is out, no one looks, just listen to the misinformation on the news.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
...on the update, for the sneaky end-of-the-year timing:

$94.50 per barrel on the rise:

www.oil-price.net...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

europe.theoildrum.com...

You'd think that with these ever rising prices that the oil companies would dramatically increase their production rate. I mean at least one of these countries has got to be self-serving greed pigs. No. Production remains mostly flat. We did see a new peak the first of this year, but prices continue to climb. Basically the flat production can't match the increasing demand. If there were excess oil on the market it would be dropping.

Just bookmark this thread and you can come back next week and add the newest price increase.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Nymex Crude Future 95.54
Dated Brent Spot 89.32
WTI Cushing Spot 101.18

bet i still get ripped off at the pump tomorrow. here in australia petrols come down about 15c a litre since oil was 147 a barrel. what a joke

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join