It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nostrodamus interpretation i wanted to share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
im in the middle of watching "the lost book of nostradamus" on the history channel when i decided to look up and interpret this one image on my own (upload.wikimedia.org... this one (artist rendition)) this is what i got out of this you see a common man underneth a wheel which i would interpret as being history or life. on the side you see a noble man or a social elite pushing the wheel with a snake on his shoulder. im assuming the snake represents deception "snake in the grass". also some outside force is either turning the wheel also or prepared to yank the wheel away. if you look in between the spokes you can see a city which doesnt look like a city from Nostradamus' time. note that the rooster (possibly representing dawn or the dawning of the 21st century) ends right before the image of the city and after the rooster is a lion with what appears to be a soldier/ officer holding onto the lions tail as the lion has a dog with a human head on a leash. also the head looks like the pope or some sort of priest. i have at least gotten as far as the common man is being crushed by the things going as the elite and military move the wheel. but i believe there is no right way to interpret this that it has many different meanings.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thats a pretty interesting theory. I dont know what to really say about the picture though but i'll say this.

The man with the snake, i think you may have it on the right track. Notice how there is a Cross on his leg, possibly symbolizing the Church and its betrayal in the possible future.

I think your right about the rooster too.

The eagle like the show mentioned may be about the USA and the city inside might be NYC.

Its interesting though, how there are 8 pieces inside the wheel. And the 4 that dont have anything in them (besides the city) could make out a Cross, the same goes for the ones with apparent airplanes in them.

Weird how the Lion has its paw on the tail of possibly a dog with a Pope related crown. Is the RCC a lapdog for a bigger organization? or vice versa?

Thats all i got to say, but good job JustAnotherGangster on taking the initiative.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

I'm not sure what to make of the picture. Could be any number of things. I could however stab myself in the eye with a soldering iron for missing that show. I had been looking forward to it all week.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

is the rock at the bottom of the picture that the guy in pink who has the wheel on his back 'brushing' with the brush the moon? thats my interpretation.

the little pics inside the wheel sections look like "flying thing arrives", "leaving the old world", then "sailing in a boat" , then "new age city", then "flying thing leaves", then at the bottom, pink cloaked guy is brushing a round rock ..

top topics

join