It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-semitism from the "birdman"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here's something to think about...totally a hypothetical thought...

What if we were all blind

by this i mean, from birth, we never saw the physical differences in one another...we only were able to distinguish one another by the sounds of our voices and the touch of one anothers hands...by the contributions we each would make to our society...what then?

I bring up this thought because, it could happen if the human race decided to look past their prejudices that have been ingrained by each race into their own...

it could happen if THINKING human beings used what common sense they had left and applied it constructively...instead of letting OTHERS (government, media, etc.) continue to convince them, thru biased views that only present one side of the story, to not discuss RATIONALLY what is happening in the world today.

in reading this thread, some comments said that the stats were wrong...but i didn't see anyone giving information to prove them wrong...there was only REACTION...not ACTION...and that is how most of society runs today...

Everyone reacts...but very few take action...there is always more than ONE SIDE to any "story"...and in order to make informed decisions, or even have a rational discussion....all sides must be examined with the least amount of emotion as possible.

I too must agree that such a subject should be discussed instead of locked away, because no one wants to see the ugliness ON BOTH SIDES.

In other words...What if we could see one another with eyes wide open for what we really are...brothers and sisters, despite race or color...realizing that we are not that diffrent from one another...that we are ALL just human beings...

these are my observations not only in this thread but in the world as a whole...take them as you will.

~oracle~

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Oracle]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well said Oracle!

"I too must agree that such a subject should be discussed instead of locked away, because no one wants to see the ugliness ON BOTH SIDES."

This is the reason I left the thread open, though it certainly could have been closed by another mod,......so that those, perhaps with a little civil guidance, can learn to discuss such hostile and violatile subjects.

We all have our views, beliefs, concepts of things, etc.....
Can we not discuss our differences in open and civil, learned debate or discussion?
I agree with the "unknown author" bit and some other things mentioned but again, if the discussion can maintain its intent and purpose of openly discussing such violatile matters, not only will we be able to voice or thoughts, etc. on this matter, but in turn, we can possibly learn to interact and share our thoughts, etc. without "prodding", belittlements, flaming, etc....?

Great stuff, if we can all learn to discuss instead of argue.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I too must agree that such a subject should be discussed instead of locked away, because no one wants to see the ugliness ON BOTH SIDES."

I agree 100% the ONLY way to rid our selves of this monster is to drag it out from under the bed into the light of day a beat it to death. We should liston to the dumasses on both sides JUST to hear how STUPID they really are, sooner or later it will dawn on even the dumest of us that THIS IS STUPID. Hiding it from the light just gives it more power than it diserves

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I agree 100% the ONLY way to rid our selves of this monster is to drag it out from under the bed into the light of day a beat it to death. We should liston to the dumasses on both sides JUST to hear how STUPID they really are, sooner or later it will dawn on even the dumest of us that THIS IS STUPID. Hiding it from the light just gives it more power than it diserves

That makes me so happy to hear from ya'll !!!

I'd really like to beat the # out of it ....

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Now, lets all sing "Kumbayah, my Lord."

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
TrueLies,

It seems as if your looking for an answer that is out of plain sight.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Being an ex-skinhead I can honestly say I know many of those "facts" to simply be propaganda and nothing more. Being an ex-skinhead I can also honestly say that Colonels namecalling is just as ignorant and closeminded as somebody who uses racial slurs or trumped up "facts".

There was some major points that should be considered in that longwinded post (no offense TrueLies)...these types of topics SHOULD be discussed in public openly and honestly...by sweeping them under the carpet like the Liberal media wants we are just causing more damage. Pretending it isn't there isn't the answer...confrontation of both sides should be our goal.

It seems to me that it's fair for somebody to question why it's acceptable in todays society to celebrate color as long as that color isn't white...white guilt shouldn't be a good enough reason. There's many inequalities being championed that should be questioned by people whether they those questions may be deemed racist or not.

Dinesh D'Souza wrote,"If white racism ended tomorrow, this would do little to improve black test scores, increase black savings rates, boost black rates of business formations, reduce black crime or strengthen black families. Those are the most serious cultural challenges facing black Americans, especially poor blacks. Racism is not the most serious challenge." Do these sound like the ravings of a hooded skin-headed neo-Nazi Aryan Nation scumsucker?

If you said yes you'd be wrong...Dinesh was born in bombay and he's received wonderful reviews from the likes of former NAACP Chairman Margaret Bush Wilson & a former chairman of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Race should be confronted...the issues should be confronted and if those who feel they are on the "right" side are so easily provoked then they themselves are proving their unsteadiness in the facts. There can't always be rainbows and roses between races...but there can be understanding if it's worked on...not swept under the carpet.

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Preest]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
OH MY GOD! When someone puts pure vile slander on this board about whole race of people authored by some no-name low-budget loser and I say its wrong, I get attacked? I get attacked for "trying to sweep it under the rug?"

Let me put an end to this repugnant LIE right now.

Please see this thread. Please see the thread whose author I gave applause to in MY mud-pit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Could the title of this topic please be changed!!

it is not vital or totally factual and I don't need to know this.

thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
OH MY GOD! When someone puts pure vile slander on this board about whole race of people authored by some no-name low-budget loser and I say its wrong, I get attacked? I get attacked for "trying to sweep it under the rug?"

Let me put an end to this repugnant LIE right now.

Please see this thread. Please see the thread whose author I gave applause to in MY mud-pit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Colonel]
I don't recall saying you shouldn't feel justified in feeling "right" over the "repugnant". Whether you feel it's pure vile slander or not doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed...it just means those that feel it's "vile slander" have more of a responsbility to represent rational thinking by remaining calm, refraining from name calling and offering rock solid facts to refute that slander. All you did was come across as the "I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG" bully. I can state by experience in racial matters that it's not so easily cut and dry or excuse the pun...black or white.

In any event, he probably could have researched the facts stated in his topic but then this is ATS and I've seen some of the most fanciful explanations and arguements. Maybe he should have said Zeta Reticuli aliens wrote that and people would have accepted it a bit more. I don't agree with that pro-racist fluff...but I don't disagree with using oppressive tactics to disprove that fluff.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Could the title of this topic please be changed!!

it is not vital or totally factual and I don't need to know this.

thanks

Exactly my point.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

All you did was come across as the "I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG"

Because I am right.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Because I am right.
Not completely. I agree that it was perhaps an unnecessary topic and I'm not fully aware of this paticular posters forum flaws but I would have to say you went about it like a teen arguing a sibling. Namecalling doesn't make the facts false...proving the facts are false is the only wa to truly confront racist "facts". If you aren't able to understand what I'm saying then it's as simple as clicking the little X at the top right corner.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Because I am right.
Not completely. I agree that it was perhaps an unnecessary topic and I'm not fully aware of this paticular posters forum flaws but I would have to say you went about it like a teen arguing a sibling. Namecalling doesn't make the facts false...proving the facts are false is the only wa to truly confront racist "facts". If you aren't able to understand what I'm saying then it's as simple as clicking the little X at the top right corner.

You obviously don't know the Colonel very well.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

...or simply don't care to.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
What I don't get is...Why is it SO HARD for people to realize one simple fact.....remove the skin...and WE ALL LOOK THE SAME

Exactly !!!

With apologies to anyone I missed out, but if I included every race, I would have been here all night

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

...or simply don't care to.

THEN QUIT BUGGIN ME!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I haven't read all of it but, the 85 IQ figure for blacks comes from authors who promoted eugenics in an old book entitled "The Bell Curve." More recent figures show that the average IQ for blacks has increased at least 10 points. To me this shows that it's all about education and environment, and not genetics (but of course the white supremacists blame "miscegenation" between black and whites, something that is not as common as they think). The IQ numbers for countries like Africa are totally useless because they assume the same level of litteracy that first world nations have. The neo-nazi wannabe's that constantly post these "stats" are usually less educated and intelligent than the average. As for Jews being kicked out of countries, if you look carefully you will see that it was usually from Catholic dominated areas where Jews were viewed with suspicion in the first place ("christ killers"). It was only a matter of spreading rumors about baby sacrificing jews, poisoning wells etc. to get them expelled.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Helioform]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I've heard it said that in war the victors write the history. It's why WW2 historians who don't accept the Orthodox Holoco$t Version are denigrated as "revisionists". There is no list of 6 million dead Jews. Germany did not even have available the amount of petrol required to cremate even 1 million corpses weighing 100 pounds each.
Face it people. You've been lied to buy those who control the printing presses, radio, TV, and silver screen. The revisionists are in varying degrees far more correct than the OHV.

Originally posted by junglejake
As for the halocaust not happening, there are still people who are alive today who experienced it. Their children and their children's children have heard of the horrors, the atrocities that happened in Germany. Soldiers came across the fields and camps with the dead piled upon eachother.

The whole idea of the halocaust not happening was spawned by some neo-nazi who wanted to begin a movement of nazism in America and knew the halocaust would cause people to run from them. If anyone is interested, I can do some research and find out the guy's name. I saw it on the history channel a few weeks ago, and can't remember the name...dang...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have a couple of comments:

1. I, too, was accepted by Mensa, when a college friend asked me to apply with her. I believe everyone there passed the "2%" test, but you sure couldn't tell it by interacting with them.

2. The ability of IQ tests used in our schools to predict academic success is pretty good. But there are many problems with IQ tests. For one thing, they were originally culturally biased, and some remain so. Questions in the original tests were sometimes based on experiences confined to the middle or upper class. One example I remember is the use of yachting in an old version of the Stanford Benet test.

The question of intelligence is much more complex than people realize. Many experts believe there are multiple types of intelligence, or that many factors contribute to overall intelligence. Google "multiple types of intelligence", if you're interested.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join