It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-semitism from the "birdman"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Color of ones Skin is Pure Science, People evolved differently because of the Physical surroundings, Climate , Predators etc. Now there ARE cultural difference, this happens in nature when segregation happens. What we see in the US is a blending of cultures and climates evening us into Americans(other than the racist A holes Both Black white Jew, you name it. That still make us segregate today). I know alot of people are from other countries here, but before people looked Italian or Irish etc. They came from some place else. And Changed over the years due to many reasons to become the traits of that area.

This is why in general. in the Colder climates lighter skin is starting to prevail , in all cultures, Every see a African compared to an African American in NY, you will see what I am saying. I will give it 1000 years, and this is the best part. We will gradually turn colors based on our surroundings (ok maybe more than a 1000 years). You know what is great about that. All the Red Neck Southern White racists are in a climate that will turn them dark and all the thug black guys in NY will be getter Whiter LOL. If that aint Irony.

Love thy neighbor no matter what his skin color and live by this simple rule. Judge people by their actions. If a white guy calls you a racial slur, it isn't because he is white its because he is an A hole =)

Peace and Chicken Grease

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How can one accept any of this as fact, when no sources are given? One could say anything is fact without proof!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok here's my opinion... I think I posted it a few times but here you go.

Imo, it's a bunch of bull sh*t... This guy is a neo nazi f*ck head.

I posted this because it's one of the most taboo topics out there...

I should of used the topic

" can you handle it" < ???? >

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Judge people by their actions.

Exactly! I've been saying this for years! Great advice!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This discussion has is vaulting very close to spinning out of control.

The expressed intent of the intial post starting this thread was:

"I came across this on a website, and thought maybe I could get some feedback as to what people think about this.... Anti-semitism.... Please don't jump the gun and start running your mouth. This is here just for opinions on this subject. I'm curious to know what you all think.
Thanks for your cooperation! Hopefully."

I, IMHO, see no ill-intent nor malicious purpose of this topic. It is OPINION, open to respectful, civil debate, and discussion.

Again, despite the obvious number who argue against the intent and purpose of 'why' this thread, the purpose was to discuss, not flame, not accuse, not throw mud balls, etc.

Please strive to maintain the intent and purpose of this highly contestable subject/topic.
Thank you.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by TrueLies

But, apparently, this is ALL you ever post, hence my correct assessment of you.

How hypocrytical is this statement.

I'm sure if you found something like this to support your cause, you would post it.
All you ever do is talk about how evil and savage the whit man is, colonel. Anyone that even hints at disagreeing with your twisted ways is a racist. Your definition of "racist" is a white person that says anything derogitory about any minority regardless of the context of the statment. You have called more people than I can count, a "racist".
You chime in on any subject that has to do with anything regarding black people or race issues. And the outcome is always the same, you turn it in to a completly different subject than intended. You attack someone and start a flame war. You start every sentence with "racist".
Geez....
didnt another moderator post a reminder of the tos and you still kept on with the name calling.
Are you immune from this because you are a moderator?
Or are these ruls only for the "evil Repungant".
Doesent that chip you carry on your shoulder get heavy holms?

I read 2 paragraphs in to this article and saw right where he (the author, not TrueLies) was going with it. I decided I didn't need to read any further into it. If the facts are distorted then the whole article is bogus and holds no creditibility.

You say from her posts, that you know where she was coming from with it? Well , let me tell you "my man", you do the exact same thing. So why don't you email the author and confront him about his distorted facts?
Why don't ya make a thread out of it?
This guy says he has a high IQ, see if you can challenge his logic.
Show us what you got!

Go ahead, I hear it comming.........
(here is where he calls me a racist)

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Folks Folks
What I don't get is...Why is it SO HARD for people to realize one simple fact.....remove the skin...and WE ALL LOOK THE SAME
I'm sure EVERYONE here at somtime in their life has had a racist remark thrown at them. It sucks...
I believe however that the sooner we can just learn to "look" without "seeing" the color of the skin....the sooner the world can unite for what we are
Human Beings

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
How hypocrytical is this statement.

I'm sure if you found something like this to support your cause, you would post it.
All you ever do is talk about how evil and savage the whit man is, colonel.

This is a bald faced lie---as repugnants are wont to do. I have never used someone's skin color as reason for their savagery---just their political affiliation.

Your definition of "racist" is a white person that says anything derogitory about any minority regardless of the context of the statment.

This too is a lie. I have never said this nor have I ever said "the white man this or the white man that...." You are lying and everyone knows it.

You have called more people than I can count, a "racist".

This is true and they tend to be repugnants.

didnt another moderator post a reminder of the tos and you still kept on with the name calling.
Are you immune from this because you are a moderator?
Or are these ruls only for the "evil Repungant".

I've been calling repugnants racist WAYYY bofore I became a moderator.

You say from her posts, that you know where she was coming from with it? Well , let me tell you "my man", you do the exact same thing. So why don't you email the author and confront him about his distorted facts?
Why don't ya make a thread out of it?
This guy says he has a high IQ, see if you can challenge his logic.
Show us what you got!

Go ahead, I hear it comming.........
(here is where he calls me a racist)

I'm not your man

racist.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
WOW!

This has sparked some heated comments. I can see why. Unfortunately some of the comments seem to be more on the personal level.

Firstly - TrueLies - I commend you on posting this under the veil of free speech but you must have had some idea of the storm it would brew up. Now, I don't agree with the author of the article but I do think it contains a pertinent subject, viz. how can we be so sure of history when we're not there to see it; when the only record of it we have is promoted by mass media.

Before Colonel jumps on me, I would like to say that I do believe the holocaust happened - for the simple reason that there are still people alive who went through it and tell their tale. And, No, I'm not racist.

Could it have been exaggerated and embellished? I cannot say, nor would I cast disdain on the poeple who suffered it but we can see, even now, how the media like to keep certain 'sensitive' information from the public and am I to think that this is the only time in history that they have (and would) use it? Surely not.

As for the vitriol spouted by some on this thread - I can only agree with other who have stated (in no particular order) "Take a chill pill" and "Take us out of our skin and we all look the same".

Peace

And remember, if we hide a topic in the closet like a bad secret, we can smell it fester but only after we have become infected with disease do we realise how harmful it was to ignore it.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's your implications, and you know it!

You gonna take it up with the author?
You got what it takes?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You got what it takes?

No, its a lie. YOU are making the implication. As such, you have offended the many minorities that are repugnant (Black, Asian, and hispanic.)

No, I won't take it up with the author. Am I going to war with EVERY author in cyberspace over some racist crap? No. SO, I won't start with this one.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Okay, as of late my job has had me dealing a great deal with census data, demographics, and statistics from crime to welfare to health needs. I have all the data from the Census 2000 and have done quite a bit of analysis with it. Let me begin by stating that I have no idea about the Jew thing so I won't comment on that.

I will say that as we see poplulation statistics change from 1990 to 2000, there are a few alarming trends in lack of education and crime when we see higher concentration of minorities..ie..blacks and hispanics growing in an area such as California which had a net % drop of 5.4% in educational attainment nationwide which ranked it dead last in the country of people 25-34 completing High School with only 75.2%. North Dakota got the top spot there btw with 94.8%.

In fact according to the latest Census data, many of the stereotypes we make of America are dead wrong or beginning to change. For instance, the south is no longer the South is no longer "Bubba's South" that is the uneducated male in the south is an endangered species. 7 out of 10 southerners now live in metro areas.

What the statistic from Cali and the South tell me is that as technology grows, those without education enough to keep up will soon find themselves in a world of hurt. I can't deny the statistics in your opening post. Sadly for the entire country, they are in the neighborhood of correct as near as I can tell. But are we to say that just because blacks and hispanics are (as a demographic) lagging that we should write them off?

The answer is that states like California had better emphasize more and different educational programs to handle its new demographic. I mean, we have English as a second language courses being taught to those who can't read and write the first language. How crazy is that? Our demographics are shifting. For the mid-american regions, we're seeing vast improvement in educational attainment..finally but to our once educational roles models like California, we may soon face a mostly service oriented state if things are not changed to reflect the change in our population.

Now, I'm not calling you racist nor do I mean this to be interpreted as a racial remark. It is what it is. Its the stats. We can pretend they don't exist and hold them at bay with the great PC weapon or we can realize that changes need to me made and that the status quo is no longer.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
oh my gosh.. listen, i think everyone.. mostly everyone is taking this way too personal...in the course of our lives people are going to present things to us that we don't agree with just as we present things to others that they don't agree with. we have to agree to disagree here. this is ridiculous. this guy isn't even saying he is a racist, but even if he was, who cares? the happiness and security comes from within yourself.. you can't let someone make you angry. only you have the power to do that to yourself. i am all for free speech.. we all know that we can give it just as much as we can take it right? the moment we stop letting people speak their minds is a dull moment- so, let's just discuss...rationally.. when we take things personally, we start getting irrational and it just gets out of hand- i know, i'm guilty of it..and it sucks letting myself feel that way...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Colonel: Im not your man

Colonel: racist

Dude that was funny as hell!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's absolutely hilarious how something that has "race" concerned in it ALWAYS leads to a racist figth between a couple of people who claim they are both "non-racist" people, yet they attack each other, call each other racist repeatedly, and they both deny it.

1. An article/webpage got posted that had racist things in it.
2. It doesn't mean the person posting it is racist.
3. It doesn't mean the people reading it are racist.
4. STOP ALL THE ABUSE, ISULTS, AND WRITING IN CAPITALS, AND RACIST CALLING!!!
5. Grow up.
6. Mature.

From what i've read on the internet those 85 Iq for American Blacks, 70 IQ for African blacks, 100 for Whites, 115 for Jews. From what i've read those statistics are true averages. But what ive read might be wrong.

As far as i'm concerned, I couldn't give a damn about ya'll or what your iq is, mine is, or comparing dick sizes with ya'll. Most people accept people for who they are. If they dont they are shallow.

# everyone
# the World
Just be yourself
And live your life the best you can.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
John "Birdman" Bryant............

Is an embarassment to whites in general and to me personally. It his hatefilled # like this that makes other races think we are ALL sheet wearing crossburners.

All I ask of yall is the same thing you ask of us ......

Do not judge us all by insane actions and words of a few.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

You got what it takes?

No, its a lie. YOU are making the implication. As such, you have offended the many minorities that are repugnant (Black, Asian, and Hispanic.)

S**T, I'm not a minority and I'm offended.
surroundings education and economy have a far larger impact than skin color could ever have PERIOD

I don't care what color you are, you are a product of your environment, good, bad or ugly.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
ok, you all need to take a chill pill, people are racist, live with it, some more so then others, im not proud of it but ill admit it, im a racist in some respects. i dont like running into hulking big blak or hispanic people after dark, i dont like driving through black nieghbourhoods.
i asume that makes me racist. but i have black friends, and hispanic friends, i dont call anyone a spik or a 'n-word', or a gook, i dont look at some one and go hmm he is black,brown, yellow, white, he must be a lazy drugged up fool. i think a lot of todays racism is bought on through the media, how many times have you seen a coloured person charged with a violent crime on your favourite tv show, and the white guy charged with a blue collered rime, or a white guy hiring a colored person to kill someone.

In the end i truly believe that media sows the seeds of racism, and no matter what i will remain the biggest minorety of all the dreaded immigrant.

Oh and as far as blacks in prison, # most of them are in there for drug possesion or selling, does that make them bad? hell no most of the members here no matter what colour they are admit to doing one drug or another.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I agree with the statement " your a product of your environment"

Taco,

While you say you are racist, your really not.
The only reason why you fear going into an area that you described is because of what you see from movies, tv shows, and some news reports.
It's social conditioning at it's worst.

I believe media has everything to do with racism, they keep it going. While I am guilty too from posting this thread, I am contrasting this idea in that I only wanted to discuss this with people not brainwash them to believe it was true, which is the opposite of what media does.

As this is ATS, a discussion board I felt every right to post this in the name of good conversation. It's a taboo topic and it should be handled with care. Nobody should of jumped the gun like some did so quickly. If they would of read the beginning of the post i'm sure alot of it could of been avoided.

Taco, good points, but your just a product of social conditioning through media, that doesn't make you racist.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i think its fair to say that the police take all these statistics, see that there are more blacks than whites in prison, then when a crime is in question, based in the statistics, a black person would be more likely the culprit compared to a white. So, the black person goes to prison increasing the black prison population and reinforcing the original statistics.

I know its a very simplified explanation, taking into account the fact that there is a justice system that tries to find the correct guilty party, but im sure its not too far from the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join