It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-semitism from the "birdman"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by TrueLies
* FACT: Blacks make up 12% of the population, yet are 50% of the
prison population.

As alternateheaven said, "All the statistics about crime are useless untill all crimes are reported, which will never happen."

American prisons are largely made up of NON-violent drug offenders, 60% I believe.

More like 80%.

link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I think the reason everyone is thinking you agree with these "facts" is because of your subject:

Some Vital -- And Very Ugly -- Facts You Ought to Know

You plainly make it sound as though you accept them as facts, and think people should know them.

As for the halocaust not happening, there are still people who are alive today who experienced it. Their children and their children's children have heard of the horrors, the atrocities that happened in Germany. Soldiers came across the fields and camps with the dead piled upon eachother.

The whole idea of the halocaust not happening was spawned by some neo-nazi who wanted to begin a movement of nazism in America and knew the halocaust would cause people to run from them. If anyone is interested, I can do some research and find out the guy's name. I saw it on the history channel a few weeks ago, and can't remember the name...dang...

THAT WAS THE TITLE OF IT ON THE INTERNET.
I COPIED AND PASTED IT TO THE "TITLE LINE"

I DIDN'T MAKE THAT UP MYSELF..
GO TO THE WEBSITE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

link   
Just a side note of awareness:

"Terms And Conditions Of Use"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specifically notice this one:

"2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone."

Please strive to maintain civility (no name calling) in this highly debatable and argumentative topic.
Thank you.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

AND ANOTHER THING.... I'M GOING TO MAKE MYSELF VERY "CLEAR" FOR YOU COLON-EL....

I AM A VERY CONSERVATIVE INDIVIDUAL WHO BELIEVES IN THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH..

I BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN EQUAL, WITHOUT AA, WITHOUT A LEGACY CLAUSE, WITHOUT THE MISS AMERICA BLACK PAGENT, WITHOUT HAVING AN AFRICAN AMERICAN STUDENT AWARD...

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW ALL THOSE THINGS EQUAL EQUALITY?????

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAR ARMS... AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS A MILITIA, I BELIEVE IT'S ONLY RIGHT THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA HAVE THEIR OWN.

I ALSO BELIEVE AND WISH THAT GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE RUN BY THE PEOPLE OF THE STATES, NOT SOME ELITE BUTT #S...

BUT I KNOW THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU.

YOUR SO ANGRY AND BITTER, YOU HARBOUR SO MUCH ANIMOSITY TOWARD "REPUGNANTS" AND I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY REPUGNANTS SO DON'T PLAY STUPID.

YOU THINK YOU GOT #ED OVER BY THE WHITE MAN, BUT NO ONE IS #ING YOU OVER EXCEPT YOURSELF.
I DON'T KNOW WHO'S BEEN BRAINWASHING YOUR HEAD, BUT YOU CAN TELL THAT YOUR A TICKING TIMB BOMB READY TO GO OFF ANY MOMENT YOU GET THE CHANCE... TO YELL "RACIST"

SO , MY POINT IS I AM IN NO WAY A RACIST...

BUT YOU ARE. I CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES IN YOUR THREADS. SO GET OFF MY ASS REPUGNANT.

First, no "white man" has ever #ed me over. Secondly, YOU appear to be the ticking time bomb, racist. I really suggest a sugar substitute for your coffee. Lastly, I only call repugnants like yourself racsit b/c I call it like I see it and I see it in you...as does everyone else.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have been doing some research regarding the continued existence of Racism despite legislation against it...(see the debate forum for details).

I must say that the author presents the data ina very compelling manor. HOWEVER, he clearly ignores numerous external elements that are directly related to his statistics.

I personally think this article is a piece of biased garbage. Probably published by some neo-nazi nut job who is too much of a coward to take his message to the street.

This is in no way an attack on you TrueLies. I understand that you simply pasted the article for discussion and requested opinions. The above is mine.

PS. Colonel...you need to chill a bit man. You should NEVER call anyone a racist without firm proof...you have none. PLease try to tone down your personal attacks. I personally find them offensive and they aren't even directed toward me. Stick to the discussion at hand, personal attacks have no place here. This is a place of insightful, intelligent discussion, personal attacks are very base.

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
More like 80%.

Probably. I remember reading 60% a few years ago. I'm sure the statistics have never been exact. Either way, 60-80% is a ridiculous amount of prisoners for the bogus 'war on drugs'.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I hate this man with every fiber of my being.

Why on earth did you post this bull#?

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, I'M A WOMAN, NOT A MAN.

I POSTED IT BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT...

PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DISCUSS TOUCHY SUBJECTS WITHOUT JUMPING THE GUN FIRST AND NAME CALL...

AS YOU CAN SEE, I DIDN'T WRITE THE PAPER, I SAW IT RESEARCHING A PAPER I HAD TO DO ON ATLANTIS.

THIS PERSON WHO DID WRITE IT BELIEVES THIS TO BE TRUE... WHY CAN'T WE DISCUSS IT?

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO GET ALL CRAZY, BLOW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION...

IF A PROFESSOR IN A SCHOOL WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THIS CRAP STUDENTS WOULD VOICE THEIR OPINIONS BECAUSE CALLING THEIR TEACHER STUPID.

WHY CAN CIVILIZED PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ON HERE WITHOUT NAME CALLING... YOUR RIGHT IT'S NOT PC, IT'S THE OPPOSITE THATS WHY I THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD DISCUSSION.....

I DON'T AGREE WITH IT....
AS THE SAYING GOES

SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE

BIG MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS.

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I hate this man with every fiber of my being.

Why on earth did you post this bull#?

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, I'M A WOMAN, NOT A MAN.

I believe Nerdling was referring to the author of the piece, not the thread.

link   
What web site did you get this from?

link   
That caps is really hard to read...Could you just throw a bunch of

instead?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DISCUSS TOUCHY SUBJECTS WITHOUT JUMPING THE GUN FIRST AND NAME CALL...

But, apparently, this is ALL you ever post, hence my correct assessment of you.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Don't you dare raise your voice at me.

1. I was addressing my hate to the author of this.
2. Did you bother to check if any of it was correct?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just read this thread on "facts"... let me get this straight.

Someone using the swastica in political SATIRE had the image banned, but reposting this crap from a hate propaganda site is okay.

Woah, new low.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bushed
What web site did you get this from?

groups.yahoo.com...

FROM THERE I CLICKED ON THIS

402 Some Vital -- And Very Ugly -- Facts You Ought to Know whitelightening23 whitelightening23 Sun 11/24/2002

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
wow this getting really heated...

Nerdling, don't talk to me like that ok.... first of all, I wasn't "capping" because I was raising my voice.

I was capping because i'm trying to make my point clear.

Since you have a hard time reading caps, I will respect your wish and type lower caps...

Secondly, since I found this by accident I thought I could share this load of crap with you all.
I don't appreciate people harping on me for posting this, as i didn't write it... It was up for debate.
Just curious to see what people thought about it.

And I can see it's very touchy and pisses people off, but that wasn't the intent...

And colonel, why don't you take a chill pill... You obviously know everything so i'm not going to debate you because all you do is belittle the other person's viewpoints.. Imo, your really immature... I don't think you should be posting on this thread if your just going
to name call....

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why would any sane person spend any time reading anything that is posted on any Yahoo Group? Furthermore, why does anyone even participate in or start a group on yahoo when there are so many superior alternatives available? People who use WebTV?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Nerdling, don't talk to me like that ok.... first of all, I wasn't "capping" because I was raising my voice.

Since you have a hard time reading caps, I will respect your wish and type lower caps...

Secondly, since I found this by accident I thought I could share this load of crap with you all.
I don't appreciate people harping on me for posting this, as i didn't write it... It was up for debate.
Just curious to see what people thought about it.

And I can see it's very touchy and pisses people off, but that wasn't the intent...

And colonel, why don't you take a chill pill... You obviously know everything so i'm not going to debate you because all you do is belittle the other person's viewpoints.. Imo, your really immature... I don't think you should be posting on this thread if your just going
to name call....

Then I have a recomendation for you. When you're posting, in white letters at the top is says:

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Next time, when you post it, include your opinion. When you don't have any opinion on your post (and I don't think you've given one yet...) people assume you agree with what you're posting.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

FYI, Caps is considered the internet equivelant of shouting. If you want to emphasise something, use bold or ittalics or change the font

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Why would any sane person spend any time reading anything that is posted on any Yahoo Group? Furthermore, why does anyone even participate in or start a group on yahoo when there are so many superior alternatives available? People who use WebTV?

Because they don't know about ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just my thoughts.....this little article sparked so much reaction because while its got a lot of bogus facts and is very biased.....it also has a few real facts scattered in, facts that PC brainwashed people dont want to accept. My word of advice: Live in the world as it is. Don't imagine its something its not, just because that would make a prettier picture.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join