It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush protected by psychics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was in a psi-based IRC chat room, asking questions since I'm a budding psion

This guy, who shall remain nameless said he made a construct that has an AI. He calls it "Form X". I asked him how he did it, and he went into complicated psi talk. The point is, he made an entity made of psi energy. The entity had all the abilities he had (telepathy, empathy, etc.).

He said he uses it as his practicing partner. I asked him if the entity needed to be recharged. He said no. He said his entity sort of "made" itself after he had made the beginning structure, and it has it's own core so it can produce it's own psi. Thus, not needed to be recharged.

He said his entity can roam freely. I asked him if he could send it over to me and do some magic tricks
. He said sure. But, another person in the IRC chat said no and she stopped him.

She said I wasn't advanced enough, and his entity might cause me harm.

(Don't worry, I'll go into the main topic soon)

So, I let it go and we kept discussing. The creator of Form X said Form X can live on even after he dies, and that he can make an overlay that "installs" or activates abilities in another person. I asked him if he can activate abilites in me. He said no, because I wouldn't know how to control it after I have recieved it. (Damnit!
)

Ok, and now here is where it gets into my main topic:

I asked him if there was any other entities like the one he made. He said yes, but they are usually locked up or imprisoned. I asked him why. He said those AI entites gather a lot of information, information that's not supposed to be known.

I then asked him if he could send Form X into area 51 to investigate, he said no.

I also let that go, and said "If anyone can do psi, how come we don't have mass assasinations?" Someone can easily program their construct to go kill Bush.

Then a lot of people sorta laughed at me and said the president has to have some kind of protection agaisnt psi or else he would've been dead by now.

Note, the guy that created the self sustaining entity has been practicing psi for well over 5 years. He said Form X has unlimited learning capabilities.

In my opinion, I believe the people in the IRC chat are telling the truth. They all seem very advanced in psionics. These are the people from the website Psion Guild

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Psionic entities and psychics protecting the president!? I don't know man, this seems pretty outrageous. Not that i don't believe it or anything i mean for all i know things like this could really happen, it just seems nuts!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That's what I thought too, but as I'm typing this guy named Cryomaniac is sending a construct to me, and putting it on my left hand. Let's wait and see ^^

Edit- [22:02] FxChiP: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING

There seems to be anti-noobie abuse laws. They don't want anyone messing around with the new psions

[edit on 10/28/2007 by Hyzera]

Edit2- The chat's sorta getting out of hand

I gave a suggestion on making a Psi girlfriend and things went crazy from there O.o

[edit on 10/28/2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No offense, but this could be good material for a sci-fi movie.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have often wondered about people who sin grievously and seem to suffer no consequences. The world seems filled with them these days. I know eternal damnation awaits them when they die, but how do they get away with it in the meantime? I have recently come to the conclusion that they must be deflecting the consequences of their behavior somehow. I'm not talking about karma, I'm talking about consequences for sin.

The Bible gives us the "armor of God" to protect us from evil.

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Is there a corresponding "armor of evil" that the rulers of the darkness of this world use to shield themselves while they practice spiritual wickedness in high places? It seems to me they are able to deflect unwanted consequences onto other unsuspecting, unguarded individuals who then are subject to the brunt of the effect of the offenders sin.

I don't want to know how it is done. I want to know if it can be done, as I suspect it can. In the short term, anyway. As for me, I will seek to remain sober and vigilant, and continue to dedicate my life to Father God, the Creator of the Universe.

2 Timothy 2

3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
Psion Guild

I visit that Site almost everday. Have the IRC chat program on my computer also. I rarely visit it. Guess I should start visiting more. Winged Wolf is a very nice lady!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
can i see more then heat waves in my psi ball,such as color?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
wow......thats far out there man. thats quite the story.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I don't want to know how it is done. I want to know if it can be done, as I suspect it can.

It is done, although, I do not know how they do it? I believe, that when one realizes this fact the true battle begins and once freed we are not to submit again.

John 4:37
And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

In order for this to occur, a person would have to steal from another.

Habakkuk 1
1 The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.
2O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!
3 Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.
4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous;
therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

In order for wrong judgement to proceed, something would have had to change. A "transfer" of sorts.

Ephesians 5:12
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Matthew 13:24-53
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Romans 16:18
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Ephesians 4:14
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine,
by the sleight of men,
and cunning craftiness,
whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Matthew 8 and 13
(what people say)
8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.
(what people intend to do)
13And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

Proverbs 11:18
The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.

2 Peter 1:12
Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

What they call psychic is more than likely a wicked craft used to imitate the spirit of prophecy.

He has the secret service, Skull and Bones, access to remote viewers and the power to manipulate everyday people into believing whatever.

Another verse is: "the righteous shall be relieved from the vexation of sinners" and that God "will restore the years that the locust and the cankerworms have eaten."

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Siren, thank you so much for your informed reply. I see your point clearly and concur completely.

I take great comfort in knowing that all these machinations of evil will ultimately fail and return onto the heads of those propagating them.

Psalm 9

13 Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:

14 That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.

15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.

16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

18 For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

19 Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.

20 Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.

Praise God!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
How did this thread turn to religion? Im sorry but I dont see the correlation between the topic and god.

On topic, it sounds like someone maybe having a bit of fun with you. Its a pretty far out claim to make. Personally I dont believe in the psi energy thing at the moment, but who knows, maybe you can prove me wrong in the future

KTK

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thought forms, flippin interesting topic..

It isnt stuff to muck around with though, they can suck your energy till you have nothing left. You have to be strong, sound of mind and spiritually grounded to cope with them.

You are being BSed too about them having their own energy. They suck energy of living things and are hard to destroy, infact its dangerous if you lose control of it. Ive often suspected that thoughtforms on the loose are what most call demons

Its a well known monk practice but they use them as guardians, even they dont take them lightly.

A witches familiar is the same thing.

Its prevalent through most cultures and religions you just have to read between the lines.

My advice, find some buddhist texts to go along with your psionics. There are a few karma issues you should be aware of that dont get covered with psi. Infact they are dangerously flippant and think thier poop dont smell, which is why I cant stomach most psi folk they think its some big hardcore secret.

George W would be shielded to the max, perhaps something you should do yourself if you have thoughtforms being sent to you by clueless people

Take care and try not to listen to 16 year old psi wads, you can only know your truth

[edit on 30-10-2007 by KTK]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Religion can be viewed as a construct to help humans cope with their interaction with the unseen world. As I once heard it put, "there is the visible world and the invisible world, and Christ is the bridge."

Seen in that light, it is perfectly understandable why this discussion would have a religious angle.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Ok, I can accept that. I appreciate you making it clear to me now (even if I disagree with it)

Apologies for the one line response

[edit on 30/10/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks for seeing my point. I'm not asking you to agree with religion or to be religious.

We all have to come to terms with life in our own way. Since my salvation experience in '04, I tend to see most situations through a Biblical filter. It works for me and helps me to accept things I don't readily understand, as well as overcome difficulties that have been stumbling blocks for me throughout my life.

May the way you do things work as well for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here are a few more verses I will include that substantiate that something is being done:

Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves

John 10:1
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

"Some other way" says to me that there is a way for the unrighteous to obtain and they have done that the violent have taken what is not rightfully theirs.

Mentioned again in Revelations 2:2-2:6 - "borne the burdens".

I am not sure who the Nicolaitanes were or what wicked craft they practised, but, I think this is also relevant.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Siren]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
I am not sure who the Nicolaitanes were or what wicked craft they practised, but, I think this is also relevant.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Siren]

I'd love to hear why you think they're relevant if you know nothing about them, perhaps you could explain to us why you think that the psychic gift requires one to be 'righteous' in spirit?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This whole psi thing is something I've never heard of before, but to me it sounds just like another form of occultism and summoning demons. You might be wise in taking their advice. You probably couldn't handle it. Life and the spirit world are not some RPG game. Be careful how you meddle.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I believe Christ hated the Nicolaitans because they claimed all the privileges of salvation without accepting all the responsibilities that go along with it. The Nicolaitan leadership also lorded it over their congregations, creating envy, division, and strife. Church leaders are called to be servants and guides, not rulers and despots. The modern day equivalent would be the "name it and claim it" or "blab it and grab it" interpretations of Matthew 7:7-8 that are so common among today's televangelists seeking donations to their ministries.

Matthew 7

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

We are here to do God's work, not the other way around.

James 4

2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if Bush is protected by "psychics" or something similar. I'm sure it was remote viewer David Morehouse who was shocked when he came face to face with President Clinton during an RV test. The reason for the shock was because he expected that the president should have had protection already in place to guard against RV and psychic attack, but he was completely unguarded.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join