It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movies having hidden meaning/messages.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My Fellow ATSers, please name a movie that has a meaning or hidden message in it, and explain please. I'll give you an example:

V For Vendetta, is about standing up to your government, and do not let them control you, because the truth always comes out in the end. However, I wonder if they are trying to tell you that something like this in the movie is really going to happen soon. Maybe? Hopefully it will.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
land before time has a hidden message but i don't remember what the hidden message is

something about star leafs

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has the hidden message that even bad movies can make you millions of dollars for no particular reason.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Forrest Gump - the story of destiny over self will.

The Matrix series - Chronicles of the Christ consciousness

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Forrest Gump - the story of destiny over self will.

The Matrix series - Chronicles of the Christ consciousness

Chronicles of the Christ consciousness??

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Garfield the movie.

If you want to land the really slammin chikita, get a useless (but cute) pet.

MonKey

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If you want hidden messages at some point during the lion king sex is written in the clouds.

Also The lion king is basically Hamlet. King killed by his brother, the son tries to avenge his fathers death. though since it is a kids movie they left out the bits about the mother marrying the uncle.

Clueless is basically Jane austens Emma.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WitchChild
If you want hidden messages at some point during the lion king sex is written in the clouds.

i also heard on the original; poster for thelittle mermaid there was a penis for a castle tower that was later removed when it was found

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind has loads of references to the Philadelphia Project - and project rainbow, I remember watching it a second time after I had read about it, couldn't believe I missed them all the first time.

And also targeted memory erasure?? that's just plain sinister.

(p.s. OP I don't think what you said about V for Vendetta was exactly hidden - that seemed to be the point in the film!)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
i found this link to some of the hidden messages fromdisney and they have judged if they are false or true but they do have the picture or sound clips so you can judge for your self so its ok for a start

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
(p.s. OP I don't think what you said about V for Vendetta was exactly hidden - that seemed to be the point in the film!)

You are absolutely right about that lol. Im glad you caught that
. Sorry.:shk:

new topics

top topics

join