It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Thread Gone Bye-Bye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I was on a thread with a new poster, I don't even remember the name, except that it sounded asian and he said in the post that he was. Anyway, I told him to go ahead and write his article, which concerned what he described as underhanded dealings by the courts, up and submit it to the newsletter.

He posted back and asked where this newsletter was, so I went to get a URL for the thread with the submission form, and when I returned, the thread was gone.

I tried finding it in my posts, and couldn't. I then started through my back pages on my browser. I found a page that said that this thread was no longer available due to the changes made in July of this year to the infrastructure of ATS.

Now this makes no sense. His post was lost in July when I was on a thread with him at about 3:50 today? Does anyone know what gives here? Was his thread removed for some reason that I am unaware of? Was this a glitch? Did I trigger something in my actions that inadvertently caused this?

I'm just curious about what took place.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I removed it as it was a complete copy/paste from this page:

www.wliao.150m.com...

I sent instructions to this new member on how to properly post and source external material like this.

However if you are interested the complete copy of what was posted here and removed can be found on the above linked page.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

Thanks. I thought maybe I had blown up a portion of ATS.
I don't want to run off new posters here by really running them clean off the board.

Well, now that the poster knows, he can return and do it the right way and we shall see.

Thanks again for the quick reply.

new topics

join