It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilblam) do you believe "aliens" have supernatural power ie. creation, miracles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Just wanted to see where you ar coming from from your post, what do you see aliens being?

peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

Just wanted to see where you ar coming from from your post, what do you see aliens being?

peace.

Let's get something straight. There ARE no such thing as supernatural powers. Telepathic ability is just high technology, utilizing ways of communication not yet understood. All that you think is supernatural or magic, is just really high technology. Your entire body is nothing more than technology. Again, people can tap into their own minds and access abilities that seem outta this world, but that's simply because they don't understand the process and what exactly is going on. A remote control would be supernatural 2000 years ago also.

Now about the aliens...

They've been here for hundreds of thousands of years, and have seen human civilizations (reaching levels in technology FAR beyond our current civ) come and go. They controlled things very precisely, and shaped all events exactly how they want them to be.

You must remember one important thing... since time doesn't exist, it is absolutely impossible that our planet has not been discovered "yet" by some alien species. Especially those whose consciousness is above time.

Basically, Earth has ALWAYS been known and controlled, and everything happens in "cycles". So when our civilization ends, humans start as cavemen in the next cycle and so on. This is an infinite process, and I can't say I'm an expert.. I know NOTHING compared to what I should know by now. Been spending too much time with college, music, and other stuff... shame on me
(Hey I'm only human!).

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I really don't want my warning to give me some kind of "popularity" or something. I'd prefer to stay invisible, off the radar screens. So please, MODS, if it looks suspicious, feel free to remove all my ATS points and remove my threads. I'm not in this to get "anything". I'd feel guilty knowing this, and not warning anyone. But I just did, so the guilt is gone
If you remove it, that's fine.

Free will is only violated by STS creatures, and CONTROL only exists in STS hierarchies. I'm trying to escape this STS hierachy, as all humans are part of it. By choice I should add, even if you don't remember at this point. Again, every civilization knows ahead of time that its end is coming. The Mayans knew also, because they made predictions on events that they knew would happen after their destruction. But ancient civilizations were directly involved with our alien friends (they were their Gods, note Egypt for example). Any time in history (or stuff humans dunno of yet, before history) the term GOD comes up, it is always an implanted idea by our alien overseers, to have humans worship them willingly. Free will is hard to violate, it causes "karma" in a sense (don't ask..) but if a human CHOOSES to give up his will, then it's not so bad on the controllers. Hope this makes sense...

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I do not believe this and ill tell you why, listen closely.

First what ive seen in terms of miracles has happened through prayers, ive seen cancer cured twice by praye without medication, yet howcome when millions have cancer it does not
go away when they want it to? who does this? who sees the prayers in the darkest night in a clsed room in silence?

One time i asked God for a toothache, yes a toothache to pay for sins ive cmmited, the next day my tooth was thriving in pain, yet i had no pain for years before this? I prayed in silence, yet noone saw or heard?

stuff you couldnt imagine lilblam ive witnssed and I know where it comes from.

Also who are you? where did yu recieve this info?, who taught you this? Man? what i asked for it did not come from man but in silence to God, not to aliens but to God.

How do you explain joy? How do you explain a spec of water come from our eyes when we are sad? how do you explain our lips raising when we are happy, who created us? who created aliens since they have no supernatural power. whos the designer? How do you explain animals joy, love in our heart? hate in our heart? emotions? how do you explain
tastebuds andthe food, the wonderful food God gave us?

what are you implying? wo created and designed the (joy) of this planet, a creator of love and forgiveness, a creator full of beauty?

"" Ourplanet has always been known ""

I do believe time does not exist, yet aging does by rotation of earth.

But if aliens visited ectt.. who created the? who created this wonderfull world? who placed us the exact distance from the sun? dont you get what im saying or trying to say?

If nothing created us then nothing did a supurb job to the point that nothing has emotions creating an emotional creation of Love the key emotion of mans heart?

if aliens are evil or so who ccreated the? if they didnot creat the earth who did, if they didthen they created us right, yet that would make them God.

thats all im saying. take into consideration. Im not a normal man, i did not row up normal, trust me, at the end you will see what im talking about when everybody has their life in review.

God bless.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have some more things iwant you to consider.

your sig.

"" you people are to much bandwidth "" smiley.

you see? You have a sense of (humor), an emotion that comes from joy created by happiness. sense of humors are a God given
expression that bring happiness to alot of people. Who gave us this emotion? How come aiens are always depicted as lifeless souls who walk
as zombies always constricting (evil) plots to (destroy) the human race?

Yet we can love our enemies? we have emotions? how come aliens seem the exact opposite as if they were evil demons? see what im getting at?

"" They controlled events here since the beggining ""

Why? for what? how have they eaten, slept, gone the bathroom, yet still look like a human? Are you saying that you believe they have human suits on posing as humans? why would alaiens want to come here,
curve events and destroy the human race when since they have far greater technology they could have taken us over all along? you sai that they have seen civilization come and go, but why have they let more civilizations
continue while they live with us who they hate when they could esily have the planet for themselves?

Also since humans have emotions of love and joy, then how do different species have different emotions?

Who is the designer behind it all, because if their was no designer their would not be different species especially with different emotions.

and finally, have you gotten this from the matrix? A man made movie.

god bless.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
\
Lilblam you still havenot answered my questions, do you have an answer? If you just took time to explore with me
the real questions behind this stuff you would see that it is man made lies.

The matrix is a movie created by men with crazy idea. the sad part i that you believe its ideas and spread it to others like a plague and they actually believe, yet when i
talk about miracles and jesus teachings noone beieve because its not a (conspiray) theory that seems to lie aat th heart of truth when its really a lie.

answer these and my oter questions and you will see what i mean.

1. Whocreated us?

2. Who ceated them?

3. how come we love and aliens do not, or have joy?

4. Did you ever think that movies are a major means in controlling you mind with falsehood?

God bless.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Let's get something straight. There ARE no such thing as supernatural powers.

At last something we agree on

Its about the only thing but a thing none the less.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join