It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting Format

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
could anyone explain why some users including myself have such a large gap between "posted on" and the line that has the post under it and some don't? The space sometimes varies between a < p > and a < br > it seems

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by Morrison]

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Morrison]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It seems to me that its due to the vertical size of ones avatar.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
the real question is.. why the hell post about 3mm of nothingness.

are you guys seriously that desperate to post about a damn gap printing some printing and a line?

Chris

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
well I'm sorry I notice things and it's a form of OCD, perfectionism is a disease

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzChris
the real question is.. why the hell post about 3mm of nothingness.

are you guys seriously that desperate to post about a damn gap printing some printing and a line?

Chris

He wanted to know why it was there. That's why there is a "Board Questions" forum. It's not like you've never asked a "stupid" question before.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
lol thanks nottoohappy
but here's another stupid question, most members have the ignore and vote option under their avatar but I don't see mine, is it because it is visible to everyone else except me since I can't vote for myself? That would make sense

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morrison
lol thanks nottoohappy
but here's another stupid question, most members have the ignore and vote option under their avatar but I don't see mine, is it because it is visible to everyone else except me since I can't vote for myself? That would make sense

Bingo, you're right. It's so you can't vote for yourself. Also it doesn't appear on anyone in BTS.

If you have any more questions, feel free to U2U me. I'll do my best to help you out.

[Edited on 1/28/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
alright thanks for the info, that might do me for a while until I find something else with my perfectionism gift haha

new topics

top topics

join