It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember, Remember the 5th of November: Your Revolution!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The 5th of November is where RON PAUL gets thousands upon thousands to donate on one day. That act of support cannot be ignored by the mainstream media ... that's the digital revolution.

thisnovember5th.com...

www.ronpaul2008.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
But what if Ron Paul is the anticrist? I mean he is a republican and that is just one step away from satan.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

He's a libertarian. If you think the republicans are any worse than the democrats, you have been watching too much mainstream media.

I think ATS is gonna rent out the times square jumbotron and share the greatness of ATS with New York.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Some ideas of ensuing events seem obvious to me.

Media IS power. People ARE the greatest power on the planet. If in fact if all major media is owned and controlled, as we in media know or highly suspect, and that alternative un-spun news, media and discussion has no platform other than garage studios on local cable (i.e. Wayne's World News), a world wide access to authentic media, discussion and news would be HUGE! The discussion here is run by the people. (and 3 amigos). Our sheer numbers scare the crap out of the powers that control. Make an alternative world-accessible network not under the thumb of the powers, and you have a revolution of truth and information for all.

Was it not Pres. Kennedy who said "Information is power"? Who could argue that now that the internet has started to mature? Text, sound, video, software and interactive all commonplace. Before the web is owned this power needs to be used to think ourselves out of the bag we've been in since the 50's or maybe 2000 B.C.

I am guessing ATS is going to be the one of the first major web operations to help us get our society and freedoms back through discussion, media and disclosures that happen and are marginalized every day by major media. As 6+ billion people, if we really collect ourselves and want freedom, we can get it, but we need to get off the chair and take our power.

This cant happen by passing notes in a food line. We need people who are willing to use the technology and help catalyze awareness in the masses. This might not come without dangers, but I am willing to look for our future, our children, our neighbors everywhere despite that danger to myself. The more who try to change things, the less the danger.

My network was attacked last night by simply accidentally going to a wrong site for Alex Jones that had another extension than actual. Don't tell me we are not under attack. We need a place to see truth in as accurate and timely a manor as possible. Break a leg ATS!

I'll dress for the occasion on the 5th.

ZG

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm enjoying the replies...
In Soviet Russia your servers will crash, all your bytes belong to US.

*is in agreement with the post about ATS bringing freedom of media together on the 5th*

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with it?

An event November 6th:
www.alternet.org...

What the hell else is going on? This could turn into something big if there is enough people doing this stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I wonder if ATS has ordered Guy Fawkes Masks for everyone?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hmmm seems like CGI to me.....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BloodthirstyCapitalist
The percentage of people on ATS that actually knew about Guy Fawkes before the movie is probably in the

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think this is more than guy F.
by metaphor is not to get caught unprepared . In our case the user generated content theme..where we are journalists . these are modeled Dells succesful direct2dell ..kits will be distribute online how to submit news directly to as example CNN who has joined 2nd life IMO. IT firms creating their own virtual islands where you are interviewed via avatars..just too many things to list covering too many areas. Even CSI will be doing an interactive program series where you get to participate in movie! and others..and are celebrating this week.
Ats is juxtaposed ideally for this as we cover a vast array of info and discussion..ie a story that disappears on a day to day basis..lets say foxnews..can be covered ..discussed..and actually provides a more enlightened platform to diseminate information..this is why publishers are pulling their hair out as the old concentric model is disappearing and they need to jump on liine or disappear figuratively..this also satisfies to some extent that instant user gratification need..I want it now on demand and have my say too simultaneously..with internet2 coming soon..it seems everything will be on line and connected wirelessly..from reporting to remote surgery to politics and elections..for now though not to seem to ungrateful..I would like to keep my feet on the ground..but not my head in the sand.
cheers

secondlife.com...
www.mediaweek.com...
www.earthtimes.org...://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/second_life/

www.baltimoresun.com...
money.cnn.com...

Sys

from the Banter Monty Python
wwii chatter

Top-hole. Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's-your-father; hairy blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie.

Arm yourself because no-one else here will save you;
The odds will betray you,
And I will replace you.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
well its the 5th of November today, no sign of any Revolution taking part as yet... Is this going to be another ATS related hoax-a-thon ??? I'll guess we will have to wait and see

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'J311

I don't think the admins here are proponents of hoaxes here...

I guess valhall is right :p

[edit on 4-11-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
pssst

It's the 4th.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's the FOURTH at the moment. Monday. tomorrow, is the fifth. Be on ATS at 6:30pm EST and watch with the rest of us to see what OUR revolution is going to look like.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Are we supposed to to listen to the radio too? (1010 wins)
SO

I'm pretty excited for tomorrow.
I wish I would have had more time to participate in figuring out the puzzles and stuff in the big 5th of november thread. The Fifth of November

So we just tune in at 6:30pm tomorrow? I want to make sure I don't miss anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
We are all gonna put on Guy Fawkes mask and rush the white house right? November got here quick and tomorrow is the fifth. Guess I just have to tune in tomorrow to see what happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
only 19 hours and 18 minutes

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
so this has no bearing on the rest of the world then...... just America as always
I keep seeing things for American ATS members but nothing in regards to the rest of the world.... Its been the 5th November here in Australia for 13 hours now and I havn't heard squat.... Dos the revolution only happen in the USA nowadays ? Seems everything else does

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It's November 5th, so where's the revolution?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok guys, got my outfit and mask ready. Where are we meeting?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join