It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember, Remember the 5th of November: Your Revolution!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Now my curiosity has gotten a hold on me. What exactly is going to happen on the 5th of November?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Seriously...i wanna know if something major is going down or is it just a political rally or something...this has got me interested...

[edit on 28-10-2007 by SilentBob86]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OBVIOUSLY a load of people wandering around in America with signs & loudspeakers making a noise about UFO's / Disclosure / Flying Mexicans and the like.... is this the case or is there really something of worth going to happen... forgive my skeptisism but this is what happens when you post here for a few years lol

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ya know this all has so much hype now it's probably going to be a HUGE disappointment.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

These videos aren't about Abovetopsecret changing the world, and if you think they are then you completely missed the point of them. It's about using the internet, (and other forms of media), to spread ideas; Things like corruption in government and how to stand up against different forms of oppression.

At least thats what it is in my eyes.

-----------------------

For all of you that DON'T know what happened on November 5th, I'll post some links.

Guy Fawkes Night. (Bonfire night).

This one's an easier read.

[edit on (10/28/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Bush and Cheney are garbage. Please excuse my french.

P.R. Castillo
1601 South Washington
Roswell, NM 88203

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
the only way people are going to wake up is to see something fantastic and am afraid A.T.S are just making the members look like fools who are like one member on here as mentioned of the arrogance of hierarchy of A.T.S staff.

To be helping people, firstly it is not for self nor for an organisation to be idolised for there so called contribution to man kind. By you turning up to there agenda and guy Fawks himself was a member of the society in the old ages is a direct support of this society by holding it on the 5th. members on A.T.S need to realise whom it is who owns this site and of whom gains money to have advertisement such as "laser eye treatment could change your life "enlisted on there site.
wake up people and know your enemy.

I would be very vigilant if i was you that you went out on the 5th of November as you will be arrested, cautioned and track listed for the future. its the whole plan of the state police to track, only a few will realise there enemy and know were to go. Spiritual awareness is the whole way to fight this and believe me in enough tune the electric volts of man kind will be taken of by the indigo's. Am presuming that most of the attendees on this site are over 4o and near 5o.

am 25 and already worked the system, people my age know what's going on, if you follow like sheep and you think your free i should be very carful if i was you. good luck on turning up for this event. However if they are going to do somthing fantastic then take the police and army on but you have been warned.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Death poet. First are you saying you don't support ATS because they are making money with this forum?

Second, there is nothing outrageous thats going to need the police or army involved
People go read about this, they've already talked about whats going to happen, but I wont be a spoiler. I will say it involves you're keyboard, a computer, and the media. And no it doesn't involve hacking or anything illegal.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
No one has posted what the point or meaning is behind this whole November 5th stuff, is the answer nobody knows?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I clicked the video and all I got was a movie of Springer running around in his undies asking if anyone had seen his bottle-rocket

Rocket man injured firing firework from his bottom

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Death poet could you explain what worked the system means?

And anyone that is 50 has been 25 and knows where you're coming from. You are a baby. You need to be guided and molded into logial thinking human. Right now you feel you are very smart and worldy. This is not intended as a cut down to you. I was just like you. My grandsons are the same way but have realized the wisdom of the experiences of the older people.

If you think you've worked the system then you better hold on tight because you haven't seen anything yet. I wish I could teleport you back to the 60's and bring you back through to 2007. You have a rude awakening before you even begin to see enlightenment.

Many of us in our 50's and 60's are lucky to be alive. Only by the grace of God am I still here. I should be dead or in prison. I won't go into details but when I die my family will not inscribe Miss Marilyn on my head stone because I haven't missed anything.....I tried it all and in excess.

My heart and prayers go out to you in your quest for life . Live it to the fullest with no fear. May you become wise and fullfilled.

Dizzie.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Nothing screams independence from the Mainstream media like co-opting graphics from a major film release from Warner Bros. studios.

Seriously, I get the fact that alot of folks on here are probably fans of "V", but if you're trying to get some momentum behind your "revolution" vids, why use a copyrighted image? The percentage of people on ATS that actually knew about Guy Fawkes before the movie is probably in the

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BloodthirstyCapitalist
Nothing screams independence from the Mainstream media like co-opting graphics from a major film release from Warner Bros. studios.

Guy Fawkes and his masks were reasonably popular long before the movie... and contain no copyright (we have not used any images or versions of the mask that were specific to the movie).

Perhaps you should explain what you hope to accomplish with the "revolution".

That will be clear on November 5th.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's gonna be big...

An 20 ft high and 30 km wide DIGITAL explosion of INFORMATION.

Let's wait and see what the radio broadcast brings us
.. Atleast a couple of hundred new members?

[edit on 29-10-2007 by PureET]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yikes....I have to get spell check.. That was logical thinking not logial. And I must explain that being guided amd molded is what you learn from friends, family, your ATS family and other sources. You are a sponge not yet full.

Again I mean no disrespect to you. There is just a whole lot of living between 25 and 50.

Back to topic. I like the way owners and mods change things around and also give us puzzels and other things that add some fun to our day. There's enough sorrow and evil going on in the world already. I'm game for adventure. Go Mods. Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would hope for a take over of all airwaves (digi and ana) and a message sent to ever tv and radio in america..... but that would be highly illegal.

So my second hope would be for the start of a total independent news network run by ATS owners and members. That would be something I could participate in. (By the way I have yet to see V for Vendetta.) the few previews I saw since I don't watch tv were not that appealling.....look more like something marvel comics would have done.....but I just saw a spot from the movie and I think I am gonna go buy it.

Can't wait for the 5th

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm game !!!
you got me on so many levels -I'll be on ATS - specific time?
Dead on with the "power to the People" Lennon still lives on (in US- huge hero worship ). Digital revolution sounds like a perfect weapon ( non violent, but deadly none the less- KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
I'm also a huge follower of the Framers- "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death"
In the spirit and conviction it truely warrants... "Let's Roll"

If a middle aged gal like me is willing to ride in this Campaign, then the oppostion is truely in trouble. I'm their demographic "Soccer Mom"....but Hell haveth no fury...., you have caught my omniscient MOM Eye, and I'm coming up behind You. Heads Up !

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ATS is about learning the truth and seeing through all the deception that is feed to us throughout the main stream media. If you really want to know what the 5th of November is about ... do some research. You have the tools at your fingertips. That's why we're all part of this community and that's what November 5th is all about.

As much as we need a revolution in some countries, this will not be the one. It will be a truely revolutionary development, but not what some are anticipating.

Everything you need to know is right in front of you.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm guessing ATS is gonna host user-submitted videos...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by dOOBiE300E]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is the day that war and revolution will go into cyberspace forever. All battles will be fought online rather than in the real world. The internet saves the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join