It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Researchers suggest Iraq war was centrally motivated from an Extraterrestrial-inspired religion"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I came across this newspaper article from The Canadian and thought it sounded interesting.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Talks about how the war in Iraq, Nazis, ancient Sumerian Gods, and several other things are all connected. A very interesting read.

Tell me what you think please.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Interesting article. The occult connection to a lot of things happening have been talked about in other sources, and the US is indeed showing strong similarities to nazi Germany with its current politics.

Since we dont really know the real reasons for the wars except making money, I guess this theory is possible as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yes, it might sound a little far fetched, but perhaps there is more to do with the occult in today's world than we think.

And you are definitely correct in saying there are several similarities between us and Nazi Germany. And more growing each day.

I think it's pretty amazing how these 'researchers' have linked all these things together.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, I have to admit I honestly thought I'd get more than one response to this.

This is an article which really makes you think what kind of motivations and beliefs are out there for which people are dying.

It links NWO, aliens, the WoT, Nazis, and the Occult. Ok, maybe I just found it to be more interesting than it is?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don’t believe that the purpose of war is to make money. The ‘elite’ have plenty of money. The purpose of war is only a step of the plan to accomplish the NWO’s agenda. War lowers the numbers of the population on each side. It also serves to distract people from other things that are happening to steal their rights from them (such as REAL ID and the NAFTA superhighway). And war allows countries to pass laws that allow them more sovereignty (such as the Patriot Act).

Whether the ‘religious’ beliefs are extraterrestrial based or demon based, is immaterial. I believe the ‘elite’ that are so bent on ruling the world, are being deceived. I also believe that they will be successful in their plan.

The Middle East is the home of the most ancient of all religions. It is the cradle of civilization and many people believe that there are many ancient mysteries buried there. I believe that the ‘elite’ wish to control this knowledge.

Great find bigbert!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I don’t believe that the purpose of war is to make money. The ‘elite’ have plenty of money

Yes, these thoughts have crossed my mind several times. They already have the money, so what else can they pursue?

War lowers the numbers of the population on each side. It also serves to distract people from other things that are happening to steal their rights from them (such as REAL ID and the NAFTA superhighway). And war allows countries to pass laws that allow them more sovereignty (such as the Patriot Act).

Not to mention distracting from the NAU. And wasn't there some quote that said something like "If you give up your liberties in a time of war, you will never get them back"?

Great find bigbert!

Thanks!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
First, there was this article (in the OP), and now I'm seeing more and more Stargate inspired theories.

Such as:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you google 'Iraq war stargate', you'll get over 84,000 results.

Starts making me wonder if oil was just the cover once people exposed that the 'Freedom' reason was complete BS.

new topics

top topics

join