It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you handle it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am sure we have all heard a story of someone getting or investigating some information that the government would deem classified where said person gets a visit from some suited individuals that caused this person to change their story. A good example would be what happened in the 1965 Kecksburg incident.

Link to Kecksburg

My question to you is this. If you were to find out something that you know someone or say the government would want to be kept quiet, such as a UFO or who really shot Kennedy, how would you go about getting said information out? What would be the best route to take to get the info out in a way that you would be safe.

I think if I were faced with this situation, I would go as public as possible. I think the bigger the spotlight you shine on it the less likely they can make you "disappear" so to speak. Of course theres always the random truck out of nowhere where you die in a hit and run that is just an "accident".

so...
What would you do..........?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, I'd make sure to get a few ink cartridges for my printer and i'd go on a massive anonymous posting spree in my community. That'd probably be enough for a few people to start asking questions, so i'd be sure to include references to sources where people can learn more. If the secret were so groundbreaking that it'd be worth dying over, I'd hijack a national television station or something.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Spam, in a sense. Send the info to every paper in the nation, complete with links to where the evidence could be found. Also get the word out to every site on the web that just might look into it.

Take that "special" vacation I've been saving for.

join