It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus' Lost Book on History Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Starting at 9:00 p.m. on the History Channel is a show about Nostradamus' Lost Book. According to History.com, the lost book was found in 1994 in a stack of manuscripts. Why do we now see or hear about it for the first time after 13 years it was found?

The Lost Book has eighty watercolor illustrations describing his predictions. This is good to have since all we knew earlier about his predictions weren't really illustrative and were hard to decode.

Is it coincidence that all these things about World War 3 such as bombing Iran and the approach of 2012 happening at the same time? Do you think he predicted something true about what is going to happen in 2012? Well you are going to have to find out yourself.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Dan5647]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh, I intend to watch it. But that doesn't mean I believe it. Prophecy has always been too hit or miss for me to take much heed to it.

And the thirteen year thing raises questions. It reminds me of the Howard Hughes Biography that turned out to be a hoax, after it had fooled a lot of people.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

just yesterday i clicked a History Channel Ad,
trying to get that "www.history.com/minisite.do? "
but after about a 30 second screen freeze i abandoned the link

glad you posted it here, thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
THis story reminds me of the tabloids at the check out stand at Wally World.

You know what I mean..

The lost records..the lost film cuts from someone famous, The lost this or the lost that. Anything to keep you coming back. You know...the cowboy serials...the hero is about to run off the cliff with his horse ...but cut to the instructions to come back next week for what happens. Bring money.

THere is always something lost to keep you coming back for more. Divesting you of funds and time too.

I saw the Ads on the History Channel too. When I see this kind of thing over and over...I think someone is trying hard to put me on a string. To me someone is hijacking this guy Nostradomus under the guise of lost books and keeping alot of you on the string. Early books were not very illustrative, also more coded??? Kinda like the moon landings...they ran along in the moon dune buggy...and there was a date plate in English. NO more mysterys to solve. The lost date plate.

So...when will they do a Nostradomus reunion and ...the last tour of the band?

The main thing I worry about being lost and losing here is my remote controller.

Thanks,
Orangetom

niv

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I watched the special but I didn't think it was very good. The issue of authentication of the book was just briefly considered and wasn't resolved in any meaningful manner. Also, I couldn't tell what material was new and how it compared to previous writings. I mean I knew the drawings were new but they seem to indicate that there were new quatrains in the book but I'm not sure which quatrains they discussed were new and which were old.

top topics

join